SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by dee Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:46 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
dee wrote:Wonder if this was taken from today or actually the first time she went to Jupiter last week. I notice Matt credited "Brownbearvisuals". I know the photographer friend made it to Tyler's mom service, but I thought he was still in NYC right now.

IMO, it really doesn’t matter whether the picture was taken last week or this. The point is, they’re friendly again.

It just makes me feel better as someone that works in health care that promotes social distancing during these times laugh out loud Please give this to me Praying
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:47 pm

@LaineyG Happy Tannahversary!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:55 pm

Geez my phone is blowing up today with friends wanting to know what the hell is going down with Tyler and Hannah B. laugh out loud funniest thing ever , like I really know anything more then what everyone else here is reading on SM. cantstopl rofl

I find it hard to believe that this picture of Hannah and Matt ISN'T a little hint of something more other then she obviously forgives him for his nasty tweets/IG's
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:22 pm

Whilst I am so excited by this news and think whatever form of relationship they have is amazing I really do hope they are given a little more privacy to work things out. I think the more privacy they have the better chance they have of making something work. 

For all we know it’s super innocent and she offered to go down and help him work through his Mums house and get things sorted as a friend and support. 
I’m hoping this isn’t the case and there is more too it but I’m also trying to not get too excited and just let them be.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:23 pm

I guess Hannah S desire to meet herfect guy Tyler C in Paradise just went up in flames. rotfl
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:25 pm

dee wrote:Wonder if this was taken from today or actually the first time she went to Jupiter last week. I notice Matt credited "Brownbearvisuals". I know the photographer friend made it to Tyler's mom service, but I thought he was still in NYC right now.
The pic is definitely not from today because according to the very expert investigation I just did, the bathing suit she’s wearing in the video from today is different than the one in the pic Matt posted.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:27 pm

Kas_256 wrote:Whilst I am so excited by this news and think whatever form of relationship they have is amazing I really do hope they are given a little more privacy to work things out. I think the more privacy they have the better chance they have of making something work. 

For all we know it’s super innocent and she offered to go down and help him work through his Mums house and get things sorted as a friend and support. 
I’m hoping this isn’t the case and there is more too it but I’m also trying to not get too excited and just let them be.

This is true but if they wanted more privacy they certainly would not be posting pics on the internet that they know will blow it up!! Lol But of course time will tell. Even if they end up just being great friends, melts my heart to see them happy!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:31 pm

ReneeM wrote:
The pic is definitely not from today because according to the very expert investigation I just did, the bathing suit she’s wearing in the video from today is different than the one in the pic Matt posted.

What video from today? Please bring it over. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:35 pm

Someone from the morning toast FB group posted a text convo on reddit. Someone’s friend texted that he saw Tyler & Hannah all over each other on a boat, but the guy didn’t take pictures.

@Jolena here’s the video https://www.instagram.com/p/B9xOGOPntYX/?igshid=1w47fxfglj5i6

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:36 pm

Jolena wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Tyler's friend Olivia has a story up from the gangs usual boat parties today. You can see Hannah's back in what looks like a pink bikini, it at least has a different back than the one with Matt. People are mistaking the guy next to her (on his phone) as Tyler but Tyler's is on the left side of the boat talking to his friend Kate.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:47 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Tyler's friend Olivia has a story up from the gangs usual boat parties today. You can see Hannah's back in what looks like a pink bikini, it at least has a different back than the one with Matt. People are mistaking the guy next to her (on his phone) as Tyler but Tyler's is on the left side of the boat talking to his friend Kate.

I give you people so much credit how you can search and find these video's and pics. It amazes me 4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 61 4256136633 laugh out loud How can we see Olivia's story? whats her IG name? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:54 pm

Jolena wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

I give you people so much credit how you can search and find these video's and pics. It amazes me 4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 61 4256136633 laugh out loud How can we see Olivia's story? whats her IG name? TIA

Yeah it in her IG story. I'll be honest I am not even sure if that blond is Hannah but read on reddit she has the same earrings.

https://www.instagram.com/oliviafariaa/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12