SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by suzq Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:06 pm

@Astrobach. Thanks so much! Can't wait!

suzq

Back to top Go down

4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by suzq Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:09 pm

Tabloids are having slow times right now -- they know that Tyler and Hannah stories will get some clicks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:36 pm

Sure they are just friends. *wink wink*. They might not be in a full blown relationship, but they aren’t strictly platonic IMO. There is a lot of grey area in the friend zone.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:21 pm

^^^ just wanted to say that seemed like something was up when she got back to Alabama after the celebration of life she was extremely happy. I remember her singing in the car with her brother. Almost like she knew what was going to happen or maybe something already did happen. I also thought when Tyler changed his profile picture to the one now with him smiling super big was right after his mom’s celebration of life. Anyway glad they are both SO happy!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:25 am

Jolena wrote:IMO they were probably in touch with each other for a while now but couldn't be seen together until Peter's season ended. Going to his mother's services could be a friend paying their respect . Right now I do not think their friendship is platonic, I think they are figuring out if they could be in a relationship together. If anything I'm glad that they have each other to lean on right now (especially Tyler)  If they decide to be together we may not get an official announcement from them we might just continue to see pictures from paparazzi and fans.  I do hope it works out for them I think they would probably be good together. jmo

When exactly did Tyler’s Instagram clean up/delete happen?
I know it was when he saw Dylan and peter but was this before peters season started airing?

My guess is that Peter said stuff about his interaction with Hannah on his season to Tyler that he interpreted like “I was supposed to be final 2 and she regretted letting me go” this rubbed Tyler the wrong way and he got chitty at Hannah and did the clean up.

I then think Hannah potentially reached out to Tyler after the episode aired to give her side of the story which he decided was the one he believed and they have maybe had some form of friendly contact since then but they never met up in person until the funeral.

I really don’t think they have been chatting for that long prior to this if at all. I think they just reached out at the right time and at a time when both of them needed support and happiness.
This senario could also explain what I see as a chill in Tyler’s friendship with Dylan and peter - if Tyler took Hannah’s version and story over Peters.

All jmo and guesses of course

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:22 am

Kas_256 wrote:
Jolena wrote:IMO they were probably in touch with each other for a while now but couldn't be seen together until Peter's season ended. Going to his mother's services could be a friend paying their respect . Right now I do not think their friendship is platonic, I think they are figuring out if they could be in a relationship together. If anything I'm glad that they have each other to lean on right now (especially Tyler)  If they decide to be together we may not get an official announcement from them we might just continue to see pictures from paparazzi and fans.  I do hope it works out for them I think they would probably be good together. jmo

When exactly did Tyler’s Instagram clean up/delete happen?
I know it was when he saw Dylan and peter but was this before peters season started airing?

My guess is that  Peter said stuff about his interaction with Hannah on his season to Tyler that he interpreted like “I was supposed to be final 2 and she regretted letting me go” this rubbed Tyler the wrong way and he got chitty  at Hannah and did the clean up.

I then think Hannah potentially reached out to Tyler after the episode aired to give her side of the story which he decided was the one he believed and they have maybe had some form of friendly contact since then but they never met up in person until  the funeral.

I really don’t think they have been chatting for that long prior to this if at all. I think they just reached out at the right time and at a time when both of them needed support and happiness.
This senario could also explain what I see as a chill in Tyler’s friendship with Dylan and peter - if Tyler took Hannah’s version and story over Peters.

All jmo and guesses of course  
First week of December. It was probably the first time he spoke to Peter after filming ended. Dylan unfollowed Hannah at the same time.
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a30169944/tyler-cameron-delete-instagram-photos-hannah-brown-bachelorette/

What you are saying seems plausible IMO, and it is close to what I always believed. All that “his team told him to, because he was becoming a superstar” never impressed me.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:27 am

@Kas_256 The clean up came around Dec. 10 (which was the SeaHawks vs. Rams game) after seeing Peter.

Call me crazy, but I think they had been communicating for about 3 weeks prior to his mom getting sick. I had been messaging with someone about this and I went back to when it started about that time. I did not post my thoughts here, but kept up with someone in a DM. There IG posts started mirroring each other. Now, I am not saying they were together, but they were IMO watching each other on IG at the very least. There were a lot of stories, posts that ping ponged with the same sort of content. Combine that with his mom getting more prolific with her likes and actually commenting of fan videos made me suspicious.
There friendship is not out of the blue IMO. I am glad her dad commented like he did, I know they value what they have. Whatever it is, they regard it special.
AND...with the announcement of the backyard workout tomorrow at 2....I hope they hire security.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:39 am

LaineyG wrote:^^^ just wanted to say that seemed like something was up when she got back to Alabama after the celebration of life she was extremely happy.  I remember her singing in the car with her brother.  Almost like she knew what was going to happen or maybe something already did happen.  I also thought when Tyler changed his profile picture to the one now with him smiling super big was right after his mom’s celebration of life.  Anyway glad they are both SO happy!  
Hello to all hi  I hope you and your loved ones are all well. I have never written here before or watched Hannah's season for that matter. But I've been reading this thread with curiosity since many of my fellow "Nick's chicks" names and other forum acquaintances that I like to read have been filling these pages.
Although I've formed my opinion of the protagonists here mostly through all of your comments (and it's been very interesting to figure out each of your POV without actually seeing with my own eyes) I think I can be fair in my assessment today when I do look up time to time on social media and see Tyler and Hannah for who they are showing themselves to be. I see mostly very respectful, honest, genuine people that have something in common, being of service. I appreciate that.
Since the threads are more active due to a possibility of a relationship, I'd agree with a poster above @Kas_256 that HB and TC have come in contact probably "at the right time", when both were open, ready and probably needed some support. I can't deduct whether it's been long before their first meeting or not.

But to respond to the comment above about HB's happiness post celebration of life upon her return to Alabama, I'd offer another POV. Since now we know that Hannah's brother suffered an overdose shortly after Andrea's passing, HB could have been happy for having her brother alive and well, knowing how close it came to losing him. And maybe that's also one of the reason she and Tyler reconnected so "quick" and "strong".
That said, I see 2 people who are friends now and maybe are trying to deepen their relationship for the sake of the past that unites them.

Whether there is more they are hoping for or whether there is any intention to deepen it romantically also I cannot presume out of the given facts, but I understand the interest of many and the desire of the fans for the pair. I believe time gives us answers and sometimes we need to be patient, or rather, unassuming and without expectations. IMO too many fan pages are calling for the couple, when there is no indication that the duo has even discussed the potential of them together as "more than friends". That I find more embarrassing for them than any "mistakes" they might have made along the way.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:53 am

@happygolucky thanks for posting your perspective! It's been such a surprise and very fun to see Tyler and Hannah spending time together that as a fan it's easy to get carried away. But I am cautious that many appear to forget that Tyler's mom passed away less than a month ago, he is still deeply grieving and learning to navigate the world without her. He's fortunate that he is surrounded by so many loving friends to support, help, and distract. I see Hannah as part of that friend group now being there for Tyler. I also see them tentatively feeling out a future romantic relationship but Tyler's recent loss and grief is most likely his overriding emotion. Personally I hope they are building a solid foundation for a friendship that will deepen to the amazing relationship many of us saw the potential for during their season. At the very least their new friendship is my fav BN relationship! All JMO!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:21 am

@happygolucky welcomeback Nice to see you. Hope you are well. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:09 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@Kas_256 The clean up came around Dec. 10 (which was the SeaHawks vs. Rams game) after seeing Peter.

Call me crazy, but I think they had been communicating for about 3 weeks prior to his mom getting sick.  I had been messaging with someone about this and I went back to when it started about that time.  I did not post my thoughts here, but kept up with someone in a DM.  There IG posts started mirroring each other.  Now, I am not saying they were together, but they were IMO watching each other on IG at the very least.  There were a lot  of stories, posts that ping ponged with the same sort of content.  Combine that with his mom getting more prolific with her likes and actually commenting of fan videos made me suspicious.
There friendship is not out of the blue IMO.  I am glad her dad commented like he did, I know they value what they have.  Whatever it is, they regard it special.  
AND...with the announcement of the backyard workout tomorrow at 2....I hope they hire security.

I agree.   Two that jump out at me is one where Hannah showed some of her apartment, saying I'm finally making it a home.    And then Tyler showed his finished apartment and said almost the exact same words a couple days later.   And the other one that jumped out at me was that Tyler had gotten a group together to run together, that's around the time that he was supposed to get on Good Morning America and he had to cancel.   Shortly after Tyler announced the get together then Hannah announced she was getting a group together to workout at the gym she goes to with her trainer.   Coincidence?  I don't think so.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:40 pm

@happygolucky Nice thoughts and I hope you'll post more often!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12