SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:35 pm

Imagine the craziness on SM if a pic surfaces with him giving her a kiss. (like a real kiss). cheerleader :Woah-hoo: :crazed
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by MadiPrewfan Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:00 pm

Bachelornation.scoop posted more stories on insta of him picking her up at the airport she has a lot of luggage 👀 one big suitcase and that little teal one
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:04 pm

She packed everything she had left in Alabama?? laugh out loud

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:They’re doing a very poor job of social distancing. They do not need to be getting that up close & personal with strangers.

Last edited by whit90 on Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:45 pm

whit90 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:They’re doing a very poor job of social distancing. They do not need to be getting that up close & personal with strangers.

I agree but I also heard that the Governor of Florida is not taking this seriously and people are not being cautious at all. JMO

I don't believe that's true, Gov DeSantis was on the news the other day and it sounded to me that he was very serious. IT's these young kids that think nothing is gonna happen to them. I see it with my own boys telling me to stop panicking and just stay home. but yet they are going out , to work , stores ect. I can see Tyler and Hannah being cautious but nothing seems to stop that generation . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:48 pm

Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I agree but I also heard that the Governor of Florida is not taking this seriously and people are not being cautious at all. JMO

I don't believe that's true, Gov DeSantis was on the news the other day and it sounded to me that he was very serious. IT's these young kids that think nothing is gonna happen to them. I see it with my own boys telling me to stop panicking and just stay home. but yet they are going out , to work , stores ect. I can see Tyler and Hannah being cautious but nothing seems to stop that generation .  jmo

Until one of the cast gets sick.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:55 pm

Jolena wrote: I don't believe that's true, Gov DeSantis was on the news the other day and it sounded to me that he was very serious. IT's these young kids that think nothing is gonna happen to them. I see it with my own boys telling me to stop panicking and just stay home. but yet they are going out , to work , stores ect. I can see Tyler and Hannah being cautious but nothing seems to stop that generation .  jmo
Well nothing much IS going to happen to them, even if they catch the virus. Tyler’s dad OTOH I imagine would be at risk.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:02 pm

Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I don't believe that's true, Gov DeSantis was on the news the other day and it sounded to me that he was very serious. IT's these young kids that think nothing is gonna happen to them. I see it with my own boys telling me to stop panicking and just stay home. but yet they are going out , to work , stores ect. I can see Tyler and Hannah being cautious but nothing seems to stop that generation .  jmo

Last edited by whit90 on Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:05 pm

whit90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I am not disagreeing with you but I am a teacher who is following this closely due to our schools being shut down at least next week. They are not closing anything and it was stated that the citizens of Florida are not being cautious. I do not think they have had the outbreaks that we have had here in Texas. JMO

Could it be because there's warmer weather in Florida? I heard last week that this particular virus dies off in the heat.I don't know how true that is though.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:18 pm

@Jolena yes, the warmer weather helps... but from what people are saying, it seems like the government in Florida isn't doing much.

eta: whooops totally read it wrong about the confirmed cases in Florida.

Last edited by dee on Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:27 pm

Florida has 136 cases with 4 deaths according to the FL Dept of Health website. 13 Non-Florida residents have also been diagnosed and there are 6 Florida residents diagnosed and isolated outside of Florida. The chart of counties with individual cases listed has a bunch from Palm Beach County and Broward County. Jupiter is in Palm Beach and Broward is the county next to it.

It is bad down there. I agree they should be more aware about social distancing. I will say though that I don't see that big a problem of being with friends on a boat. It is when they go to places with lots of people they don't know that ticks me off.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:50 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Florida has 136 cases with 4 deaths according to the FL Dept of Health website.  13 Non-Florida residents have also been diagnosed and there are 6 Florida residents diagnosed and isolated outside of Florida.  The chart of counties with individual cases listed has a bunch from Palm Beach County and Broward County.  Jupiter is in Palm Beach and Broward is the county next to it.

It is bad down there.  I agree they should be more aware about social distancing. I will say though that I don't see that big a problem of being with friends on a boat. It is when they go to places with lots of people they don't know that ticks me off.

Thank you for the facts it was just the media misleading me. You hear so many different stories but researched it myself this time.

Everyone Stay safe !

Deleted my post
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12