SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by alwayscooking Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:33 am

Kas_256 wrote:https://twitter.com/tylerjcameron3/status/1240252640035995648?s=21

Tyler’s not too happy with the photos taken at his house. 100% fair enough too, I wouldn’t be happy.

I’m going to guess we see far less of them now and they go quiet again about hanging out - jmo

It's one thing to take a picture of them if they're out in public but when they're at home, that's off limits, IMO.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:55 pm

RS take on Tyler and Hannah.

The other major Bachelor Nation storyline that keeps popping up right now is Hannah Brown down in Florida right now with Tyler. You’ve seen the pictures everywhere of them at the airport with him picking her up Sunday night, then them on a boat partying, then them playing beach volleyball, etc. Sorry, but I don’t know anything more than you do which is, well, Hannah is in Florida with Tyler. Is she down there because they are such good friends and in this world crisis we’re in she HAD to go to Florida to spend time partying with her platonic friend? Ummmmm, sure. I know nothing about what’s going on between them, but looking at it from an outsider’s perspective, it sure does look like they’re “together” or at least trying to see what they can be. I don’t think it takes a rocket scientist to see that. But hey, maybe they are strictly platonic and she traveled to Florida during a national emergency to hang with a guy who people WANT to see her with just because they’re friends. I don’t know.

Source

4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 68 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:47 pm

Kas_256 wrote:https://twitter.com/tylerjcameron3/status/1240252640035995648?s=21

Tyler’s not too happy with the photos taken at his house. 100% fair enough too, I wouldn’t be happy.

I’m going to guess we see far less of them now and they go quiet again about hanging out - jmo

So creeped out especially after he posted this tweet another media outlet posted more pictures of them in front of his home that seem to be from yesterday. In the pictures it looked like Tyler even spotted the person that was taking that photos. Won't post it here but I can't believe people are taking the pictures and that media outlets don't even block out the personal info from the damn pictures. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:01 pm

smg2587 wrote:

So creeped out especially after he posted this tweet another media outlet posted more pictures of them in front of his home that seem to be from yesterday. In the pictures it looked like Tyler even spotted the person that was taking that photos. Won't post it here but I can't believe people are taking the pictures and that media outlets don't even block out the personal info from the damn pictures. All jmo.
These new ones & the one from page 6 I think really cross the line. I’m not saying this to excuse or justify these recent pics, but this is really the price of fame. Hannah & Tyler are probably the 2 most famous people in BN right now, they’ve become pretty legit celebs & celebrities get papped in front of their houses all the time unless they live in a gated community.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:48 pm

I'm curious if they were already talking. Seems awfully fast to go from paying your respects as a friend to practically moving in.

4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:52 pm

@bleuberry my thoughts as well.

There's a certain level of comfort in that page six pic that seems more advanced than having just reconnected in the last 2 weeks, even if they aren't actually touching in the pic imo. She's all up in his personal space.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:00 pm

Al wrote:There's a certain level of comfort in that page six pic that seems more advanced than having just reconnected in the last 2 weeks, even if they aren't actually touching in the pic imo. She's all up in his personal space.
I think they were both up in each other’s personal space. Hannah’s is more blatant but his leg is also right up against the chair she’s sitting in, I think his knee might be touching her thigh. Also based on pics from what seems like other days, they moved the chairs closer and angled them more towards each other. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm curious if they were already talking. Seems awfully fast to go from paying your respects as a friend to practically moving in.

I think it's possible they reconnected during Peter's season, because a big focus of the first couple episodes was around the Hannah/Peter/Tyler drama. She might have reached out to Tyler to clear the air, but I have a hard time believing it was anything romantic at that point. I've seen speculation that they were rekindling things for months but I don't buy that. Hannah was in the talks to become Bachelorette not too long ago and has consistently emphasized she was single. She even did an IG live recently saying she was interested in someone but it didn't work out. I believe they were probably on friendly terms or maybe getting flirty before Andrea's passing.

It is surprising how quickly this "relationship" or whatever it is has transpired. It totally contradicts the multiple sources that have said they are trying to take things slowly laugh out loud.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:41 pm

@ReneeM Yep, certainly seem comfortable together already. I think this has been in the making a little longer than we know imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:51 pm

Al wrote:@bleuberry my thoughts as well.

There's a certain level of comfort in that page six pic that seems more advanced than having just reconnected in the last 2 weeks, even if they aren't actually touching in the pic imo. She's all up in his personal space.

I agree with both of you that seems like they've been talking longer than just a couple weeks. I wonder if they were talking when Hannah went to New York for DWTS? I remember that one IG story she did when she was in NY, about liking it there, and she could see herself living there, something like that... it just stuck out to me. I'm not saying she's moving to NY right now, just thought maybe she could have been saying it in a teasing/playful way to someone in particular.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:56 pm

Al wrote:@ReneeM Yep, certainly seem comfortable together already. I think this has been in the making a little longer than we know imo.

I think so too! I would not fly to florida for the funeral of my ex-boyfriend's mother if I hadn't been in contact with him for a while.
Then i fly back to alabama to support my family and then return to florida to spend the quarantine with him!! All without having been in contact with him for a long time?????
No way !!! IMO
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:14 pm

The comment section https://www.instagram.com/p/B94yx5DpIpU/?igshid=1o2grg08s9sd8 4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 68 1f629  4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 68 1f62d 4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 68 1f62c  

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12