SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:25 am

IMO they were probably in touch with each other for a while now but couldn't be seen together until Peter's season ended. Going to his mother's services could be a friend paying their respect . Right now I do not think their friendship is platonic, I think they are figuring out if they could be in a relationship together. If anything I'm glad that they have each other to lean on right now (especially Tyler) If they decide to be together we may not get an official announcement from them we might just continue to see pictures from paparazzi and fans. I do hope it works out for them I think they would probably be good together. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by suzq Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:32 am

@Jolena -- I agree!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:32 am

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud @ReneeM hilarious

4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:09 am

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1240383732823068677?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:10 am

Jolena wrote:IMO they were probably in touch with each other for a while now but couldn't be seen together until Peter's season ended. Going to his mother's services could be a friend paying their respect . Right now I do not think their friendship is platonic, I think they are figuring out if they could be in a relationship together. If anything I'm glad that they have each other to lean on right now (especially Tyler)  If they decide to be together we may not get an official announcement from them we might just continue to see pictures from paparazzi and fans.  I do hope it works out for them I think they would probably be good together. jmo

So I'm not sure why people are saying this. Both Hannah and Peter confirmed they were not together in interviews while the season was airing, so it wasn't like TPTB were forcing them to keep up with that story line. I'm sure she didn't like being brought up all the time, but I feel like she was free to see/date anyone? If I'm missing a piece of the puzzle, let me know because I'm genuinely curious why people keep saying she couldn't date anyone until after Peter's season.

Also, sorry if this is off-topic from Tyler!

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 am

Seatee wrote:
Jolena wrote:IMO they were probably in touch with each other for a while now but couldn't be seen together until Peter's season ended. Going to his mother's services could be a friend paying their respect . Right now I do not think their friendship is platonic, I think they are figuring out if they could be in a relationship together. If anything I'm glad that they have each other to lean on right now (especially Tyler)  If they decide to be together we may not get an official announcement from them we might just continue to see pictures from paparazzi and fans.  I do hope it works out for them I think they would probably be good together. jmo

So I'm not sure why people are saying this. Both Hannah and Peter confirmed they were not together in interviews while the season was airing, so it wasn't like TPTB were forcing them to keep up with that story line. I'm sure she didn't like being brought up all the time, but I feel like she was free to see/date anyone? If I'm missing a piece of the puzzle, let me know because I'm genuinely curious why people keep saying she couldn't date anyone until after Peter's season.

Also, sorry if this is off-topic from Tyler!

I didn't see any interviews where Peter or Hannah gave any definitive answer to that question of will she come back at the end. If they did , I didn't see it. I always heard them (and CH too) both say "you'll have to watch and see" Maybe, you never know" and CH saying "Maybe she does we'll see" even Ashley I, Ben and others were saying that it was possible . Anyway I think Hannah and Tyler are a much better fit for each other. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:53 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B94_wWlneFT/?igshid=1clqtbgse6hvx

That smile in the first photo....... she honestly just looks very happy and it’s such a flirty smile IMO

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:18 am

Love that picture! It does not look like a smile to just a friend IMO. They understand each other in ways probably no one else in their lives quite understand -- not Matt, not Ryan, not Kate, etc. I would venture to say that by now -- Hannah and Tyler know each other better than she knew any of the other guys on her season combined. It is interesting timing -- the Bachelorette just started filming at this time last year, but now Tyler doesn't have to compete with others when it comes to Hannah.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:32 am

My two cents for now, and as one of the ardent original fan of them together last year, is that they are simply spending time together as they were not able to do last year because of all the reasons we all know that were pretty much out of THEIR control. Now, they have choices and can actively pursue whatever form of relationship they want. They both have found each other again after much emotional trauma on both side and can certainly find comfort and joy in each other’s presence and support. That said, they are both savvy enough with SM and public appearances to know that people will TALK and speculate, and analyze, and comments etc... and this time, they don’t seem to care. Because no matter what they actually say about their relationship status, people will STILL speculate to fit what THEY SEE and WANT. in other words if they ‘announce ‘ publicly that they are just friends, people will respond with ‘ Yeah, right’! ‘ and still look for clues to the contrary. And then if they say’ WE ARE TOGETHER’, people will lose their sh#t even more BUT will also look at every sign to see if they’re ok, or upset, or who they follow, and are still together if she does this, or how about this. 4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 69 2622943811 unending ...pressure. And if they somehow break up! It will be a national catastrophe !
So, bottom line IMO, they are wise to do whatever they want and not respond to the pressure of their environment and BN obsessive culture, and figure out how and what they do in private, and live as naturally as possible in the outside.
If they chose to be friends first and see where they fit later on, good on them. The fact that Tyler is openly making jokes about babies and stuff shows how much he’s on to the joke and the conclusion that many are drawing from their time together. We all know that Hannah B is a VERY touchy feely person, look at all the rumors that she had with Alan, talk about personal space...even way after the DWTS gig, they were both SUPER close and the body language was very intimate.
She’s got a Venus and her Ascendant in Scorpio for Pete’s sake...and this is not denying the true physical connection they do have. I just think they are not gonna flaunt it so much IF THEY WERE really serious. They’re coping,  leaning on each other, getting to know each better, in real life as normal people do, and enjoying time and activities together, and it’s great to see them being more happy and relaxed in this personal and global challenging time.
JMHO
⭐Quick astro point here, they do have their Moon most likely conjunct which is an incredibly close emotional bond. And Tyler’s moon is in her 7th house conjunct the DC which increases that emotional connection in a powerful way, and also «  The family of one or both of you may play an important role in the relationship; family or domestic issues often come into sharp focus. A seventh house Moon usually denotes significant ups and downs in the affair, and there is a keen awareness of each other's moods and feelings. The Moon individual is apt to bring a good deal of support and understanding to the relationship«  4 - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 69 1176891977 ⭐ Here you go...take what you want here! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:41 am

Thanks, @Astrobach! Did you do an astrological comparison of them last year? Can you post it again? Thank you! I agree. They are now getting time together in the real world and seeing what that is like. That must be kind of a relief.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:49 am

These two articles came out at the same time calling Tyler and Hannah just friends. The E one seems to have a badly worded timeline of events. Also the timing of this I wouldn't be to shock if these sources are pr people.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/hannah-brown-tyler-cameron-are-just-friends-but-love-each-other/

https://www.eonline.com/news/1132273/where-hannah-brown-and-tyler-cameron-really-stand-after-reuniting

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:58 am

@suzq Yes I sure did. Did an analysis then and at various other times as certain things change as transits and progressions come into play. ( planets keep moving! laugh out loud )
I will post more later on, thanks for asking!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12