SELECT CONTENT

Terence O’Brien - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terence O’Brien - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Terence O’Brien - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:13 am

Terence O’Brien

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Terence O’Brien - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Terence O’Brien - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:43 am

Noting IG stats before premiere

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source

Bobette wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Loveable larrikin Terence may be ‘technically’ homeless at the moment, but he doesn’t think that’ll hinder his chances with our Bachelorette!

He’s such a fan of the saying ‘work hard, play hard’ he’s got a tattoo saying it – on his bum!

He’s been travelling around the world for the last few years and is ready for a partner to join him on his adventures. He’s hoping his carefree attitude and sense of humour will take him far on this journey.

Hopefully, our leading lady loves Nutella and turtles as much as Terence does.

Why did you apply for The Bachelorette New Zealand?

I was actually stitched up by my sister – she signed me up a few months ago. I think I’m the kind of person who would do alright on a show like this, I’m pretty outgoing and I’m not afraid of embarrassing myself. I think my sister wanted to make the most of that!

What will your friends and family say when they find out you are on the show?

They’ll definitely laugh, I think what they say will depend on how I go on the show!

Tell us about your dating history:

It’s a pretty brief dating history, I’ve had one girlfriend for about five months and a couple of little flings, but not a strong history of relationships! Probably because I’m in a different city every couple of months.

What qualities do you look for in a partner?

Adventure. Someone really outgoing and confident – happy to embarrass herself or me while she’s at it! Someone who doesn’t take life too seriously.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Terence O’Brien - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Terence O’Brien - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jordan44 Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:24 am

Okay so I tried to find out some more tea on Terence, but couldn't find much, could he possibly be there for the right reasons, and even a rare unicorn (apart from being 'technically homeless" laugh out loud)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:14 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:30 am

Pretty clear that Terence doesn't make it much further, next to go IMO

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Terence O’Brien - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum