SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:49 pm

@bobette I agree with you. After that interview if he can't at least say that he is happy with someone that dosen't sound or look very promising imo no no
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:55 pm

Bobette wrote:Either Peter is single or a much better actor than I gave him credit for.  He looks exhausted, defeated and sick of the whole charade IMO.
I agree Pete says he "followed his heart through every mistake until the very last second of this experience" His heart led him to Madi. She rejected him and now he's single JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:56 pm

Jolena wrote:@bobette I agree with you. After that interview if he can't at least say that he is happy with someone that dosen't sound or look very promising imo no no

Its been played off in the past if they don't want to give away the ending. Ali comes to mind but I know there were others that have been vague about the end. Not saying he isn't single but I wouldn't take this as meaning much.

Also I am sure he is tired after Vegas and the Super Bowl. He partied for 3 days with little sleep I am sure and is now doing a ton of back to back interviews. I would be dead Smiley

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:14 pm

Someone mentioned that Peter said filming wrapped on 11/20 in an interview today.  Anything to take from that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:34 pm

BuildASeries is going to play the interview with Peter at 4:30 pst (7:30 est) on their YouTube channel. Here is a link to a part of the interview where he talks about Cosmo pulling the cover and again talks very highly of Victoria F.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk5gL4WGCJQ

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:02 pm

@smg2587 Why the H%#@ is he SO PROTECTIVE of her? Still NOW! I don’t get it!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:08 pm

Peter said in the Build Interview filming wrapped on 11/20. People on reddit is speculating that it's a clue that Madison is F1 since Hannah Ann was back on SM on 11/17 and both Peter and Madison didn't re-appear until 11/20.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:17 pm

everly wrote:Peter said in the Build Interview filming wrapped on 11/20. People on reddit is speculating that it's a clue that Madison is F1 since Hannah Ann was back on SM on 11/17 and both Peter and Madison didn't re-appear until 11/20.

I will wait to see this interview. Wondering if he means last day of filming or when he came home. The first time after filming that we saw him was out with his friends the night of 11/22. Just going to add this part may not be anything but false info the rumors out there that where also from someone on reddit said the heard Hannah Ann was home 11/17 and Madison was home by 11/18. Neither may be true. Also on the sm thing some f1s used social media while spending time with their f1s one example being Garrett took down the gun link on his IG when with Becca right after getting engage.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:38 pm

Pete's Build Series Interview Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:22 pm

smg2587 wrote:
everly wrote:Peter said in the Build Interview filming wrapped on 11/20. People on reddit is speculating that it's a clue that Madison is F1 since Hannah Ann was back on SM on 11/17 and both Peter and Madison didn't re-appear until 11/20.

I will wait to see this interview. Wondering if he means last day of filming or when he came home. The first time after filming that we saw him was out with his friends the night of 11/22. Just going to add this part may not be anything but false info the rumors out there that where also from someone on reddit said the heard Hannah Ann was home 11/17 and Madison was home by 11/18. Neither may be true. Also on the sm thing some f1s used social media while spending time with their f1s one example being Garrett took down the gun link on his IG when with Becca right after getting engage.

And it takes a day to get home from AUS so if he wrapped there on 11/20 there was no time with his F1 there if he was seen out on 11/22. Unless they wrapped there when we thought they did and the filming on the 20th was some place here in the US. All IMO.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:01 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

And it takes a day to get home from AUS so if he wrapped there on 11/20 there was no time with his F1 there if he was seen out on 11/22.  Unless they wrapped there when we thought they did and the filming on the 20th was some place here in the US.  All IMO.

I’m not arguing but just saying that when you leave Australia in the morning, you arrive in LA earlier the same morning. Did it in April 2019 we got back to Boston by early evening after leaving Sydney on a 10 am flight. Same day back to Boston by 6:00 pm
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:11 pm

luvstx wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

And it takes a day to get home from AUS so if he wrapped there on 11/20 there was no time with his F1 there if he was seen out on 11/22.  Unless they wrapped there when we thought they did and the filming on the 20th was some place here in the US.  All IMO.

I’m not arguing but just saying that when you leave Australia in the morning, you arrive in LA earlier the same morning. Did it in April 2019  we got back to Boston by early evening after leaving Sydney on a 10 am flight. Same day back to Boston by 6:00 pm

I get that I went to AUS a few years back as well, but unless he went out with friends right after returning, he would have had to l4ave the morning after they finished filming. That is no time with his F1 or it’s a day at most. Very short No matter how you look at it.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck