SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by leavers Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:19 am

jojo47 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Forgive me if this is already known, I haven't followed closely.  But, I read somewhere that Madi left on a private plane sent by Auburn.  If so, good on her.  My question is, how did she get in touch with her folks or the Auburn folks since I didn't think the F3 had phone "privileges".  Also did tptb not know she left???How did she get to the airport etc.  Rogue producer?

I hadn’t heard/read this rumour, but that would be the best if she left on a private jet!

I would love it if she hooped (pun intended) production & all these yahoos!

If Madi can get herself home via a private jet departing from Alice Springs she has serious connections! I find it hard to believe...
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:dizzy

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

I can't stand Fleiss.... What the hell does he mean by this ?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:48 am

MadiPrewfan wrote:1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 358bed10
Pic posted 2 hours ago tagged Jackson Atlanta airport

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9DjUf7g9KD/?igshid=gfhqlldg0vz9

He looks really handsome in this picture. 1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 4256136633 jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:10 am

leavers wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Forgive me if this is already known, I haven't followed closely.  But, I read somewhere that Madi left on a private plane sent by Auburn.  If so, good on her.  My question is, how did she get in touch with her folks or the Auburn folks since I didn't think the F3 had phone "privileges".  Also did tptb not know she left???How did she get to the airport etc.  Rogue producer?

I hadn’t heard/read this rumour, but that would be the best if she left on a private jet!

I would love it if she hooped (pun intended) production & all these yahoos!

If Madi can get herself home via a private jet departing from Alice Springs she has serious connections! I find it hard to believe...

Same @leavers.  Considering the distances involved, and the fuel costs, it doesn't seem feasible IMO.  Plus the FRC site is 30 km from Alice Springs airport - it's not like she could just slip away and jog off to meet up with a plane - people die out there! affraid
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:21 am

MadiPrewfan wrote:1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 358bed10
Pic posted 2 hours ago tagged Jackson Atlanta airport

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9DjUf7g9KD/?igshid=gfhqlldg0vz9

Nice, fresh shaven face ! Preparing for a reunion with Madi?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:28 am

Does anyone know if CH has ever made negative media statements about a F1 in the past like he is doing with Madi? I’m wondering if that could give us any indication whether or not she is F1 or still with Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:30 am

@Bobette ok, that’s a question I had that nobody addressed yet. Is the - sleuthed- site of the FRC the same distance as the Airport. It seems very isolated and my thought was that no one actually slept there, there is little to no lodging right? So they would stay in Alice Springs, and drive to the site on the FRC day. Isn’t the airport on the way to the site , in the middle ? I have to look it up again on a map.
No matter what, there are holes in the story IF Madison managed to get away, she needed her phone, her stuff, ( passport etc.) Something is NOT adding up.
Either someone helped her, or they ( TPTB ) were in on it to fudge things up with Peter and ‘ force him’ to  dramatically set him up to his own ‘ fence jump’ so to speak.
So messed up.
Practically speaking, what kind of air plane land in. Alice Springs? Small ones only? Intercontinental? Probably not...?
Thanks for any clarification you can bring here!

ETA: ok, as I thought, the Airport is about 15 minutes drive away from Vatu Sanctuary and the FRC site is another 20 minutes more in a similar direction. Very curious to know how that can be accomplished from Madison if she is doing it in her own. Taxi? Uber? A producer drive her off?
scratch
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:48 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette ok, that’s a question I had that nobody addressed yet. Is the - sleuthed- site of the FRC the same distance as the Airport. It seems very isolated and my thought was that no one actually slept there, there is little to no lodging right? So they would stay in Alice Springs, and drive to the site on the FRC day. Isn’t the airport on the way to the site , in the middle ? I have to look it up again on a map.
No matter what, there are holes in the story IF Madison managed to get away, she needed her phone, her stuff, ( passport etc.) Something is NOT adding up.
Either someone helped her, or they ( TPTB ) were in on it to fudge things up with Peter and ‘ force him’ to  dramatically set him up to his own ‘ fence jump’ so to speak.
So messed up.
Practically speaking, what kind of air plane land in. Alice Springs? Small ones only? Intercontinental? Probably not...?

I think that's exactly what they did to him,they let her leave not only to fudge thinks up for him but they pulled the same crap that they pulled with Colton. Then set him up to fail , they want an engagement in the end and they knew Madi wasen't on board so they helped her escape and figured they had a shot that he would propose to Hannah and he probably does. but it dosen't end there because more poop goes down after that, and that's the mystery right now.What and how. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:56 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette ok, that’s a question I had that nobody addressed yet. Is the - sleuthed- site of the FRC the same distance as the Airport. It seems very isolated and my thought was that no one actually slept there, there is little to no lodging right? So they would stay in Alice Springs, and drive to the site on the FRC day. Isn’t the airport on the way to the site , in the middle ? I have to look it up again on a map.
So messed up.

ETA: ok, as I thought, the Airport is about 15 minutes drive away from Vatu Sanctuary and the FRC site is another 20 minutes more in a similar direction. Very curious to know how that can be accomplished from Madison if she is doing it in her own. Taxi? Uber? A producer drive her off?
scratch

Qantas & Virgin (our major international airlines) fly into Alice.. The airport is located about 15 or so minutes from town (I've never stayed in 'town' per se, I've always been in an outer suburb where my fam lived), so add 5 or so minutes here or there depending on traffic.

There's no way she'd have just been able to leave on her own, it's like producers all knew beforehand that Cassie was leaving and didn't utter a word to Colton so it'd be a bombshell, same goes for Madi leaving for Peter. And you do need to be cautious of safety around Alice Springs, there's parts of town and surrounding areas you definitely want to avoid.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:04 am

@butterflylove Thanks, so is it at all possible that Madison left on her own really early in the am, maybe with the help of hotel staff or even a producer, and maybe a car was sent to her from the airport? I know it’s stretching, but they seem legitimately upset with her and what she did. They were not upset with Colton and he came back after the fence, they did talked and they let him go ...Right? IIRC ?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:33 am

gabriele wrote:Does anyone know if CH has ever made negative media  statements about a F1 in the past like he is doing with Madi? I’m wondering if that could give us any indication whether or not she is F1 or still with Peter.
I don't think CH has ever been this negative about a potential F1.

When talking about a possible relationship with Pete and Julie the producer. CH says "“The only rules are, Peter needs to have the best opportunities to find love." Link

I think CH realizes Madi's faith based values aren't a good fit for Pete long term. It's frustrating for CH as a "father figure" to see Pete get his heart broken when they end their relationship again JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by vickiemarie Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:41 am

I agree Chris probably knows Madi and Peter didn't work out and he is sad for Peter. At the end of the day, I think he really wanted a happy ending for him!
I think Peter and Hannah Ann are not over too. Hannah Ann seems really happy lately.

vickiemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck