SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus -F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus -F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus -F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:32 am

@AllAboutLove

Loved your thorough analysis!
Just checked and Logan last posted on August 18 before his next one which was on Dec.24 ! which is quite a stretch. Could have been heartbroken?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus -F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus -F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:02 am

Copying this list over from the ND thread for discussion.  Obviously it's not possible to know whether the guys posted as soon as they got back or not, but as it certainly rules a lot of them out IMO (i.e., anyone back during November) and as a rough guide I think the bold are the ones who go to the end (or what would usually be considered HTD stage).  

I've put a strike through those already eliminated or who aren't realistic IMO (*cough* Liam *cough*).  Conor was back late but rarely posts on IG so I don't think his return date is reliable and from his edit so far I can't see him going far (though Daryl does keep banging on about him being a "hopeless romantic" so maybe they keep him round for that reason).

Looks to me like each girl may have had a Top 3 and IMO it's probably:

Lesina
Kurt
Aaron
Logan

Lily
Terence
Jesse
George

with Quinn as the wildcard - I could see him going either way and/or both women being interested in him.

Bobette wrote:Dates of first IG post after filming:

George - Dec 29

Conor - Jan 2

Jonathan - Nov 18

Aaron - Dec 10

Tyler - Nov 15

Kurt - Dec 4

Marc - Nov 13

Tavita - Nov 19

Dominic - Nov 23

Quinn - Dec 5

Jesse - Dec 27

Liam - Dec 3

Flynn - Nov 18

Logan - Dec 25

Steve - Nov 28

Daryl - Nov 17

Marcus - Nov 19

Glenn - Nov 16

Terence - Dec 8

Eliot - Jan 3
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:18 am

@Bobette I would think that’s reasonable speculation. One question, why do you think Logan will go further than Jonathan now, no more F3 ?
Im still not sure which. Logan doesn’t post a lot when he is not traveling, and seems much more introverted. I
I’ll consult my notes again and maybe rewatch the episodes. Johnathan has not yet entered the scene really and may make an impact when he does.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:35 am

@Astrobach Yeah I revised my Top 3 a while back - Jonathan was in a YouTube video filmed during November (released early Dec) so he couldn't have gone to the end IMO.

So for Lesina I'm now thinking:

Kurt because she seems to really like him and there are just so many signs pointing to F1 IMO even though his SM activity makes me skeptical of his sincerity/motives.

Aaron because to me he seems salty/hurt/defensive post-show IMO.  Don't have anything to compare it to because I didn't know him before but that's just the feeling I get.

And Logan because Lesina has said she usually goes for submissive types.  His fairy story could have been mocked but TPTB edited it to look sweet, so I think he goes far.

And for Lily:

Terence has the travel aspect but is also sharper than he seems IMO (he was the only one to pick up on Daryl being a Mole; from what we were shown anyway).

Jesse is fun and loud, likes partying and outdoor adventures and worked at a Canadian ski lodge (Lily was a snowboard instructor so they'll have that in common)

George has a quirky, grungy, low maintenance style.  His IG is messy and unpretentious (like Lily's).  He's smart, and has a deep side - poetry, philosophy, music etc.  

All three have aspects Lily will find appealing IMO.  I think George would probably be the best match IRL, and I could see him getting her FIR.  At the end of the day though, I don't see I don't see any of them being her full package and hence I think she'll leave single.  

The Wildcard

Quinn is the one I can't work out where to place - Lesina thinks he's "nice" and there's been a lot of foreshadowing that he'll get a date with her very soon.  But IMO Lily will flat out find him HOT, and will also dig his car racing (which I can't really see Lesina being into).

Episode 4 will be very interesting IMO - I'll be watching Quinn closely.  :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:58 am

@Bobette
OK. This is where it’s gets VERY interesting here with Quinn...*
⭐
I do not have his actual birthday unfortunately, BUT I did a sample of his chart as a Libra born in 1994 and put it against Lesina and Lily.
It’s fascinating to see that indeed the two could be working out. Example:
Quinn has his Venus in opposition to Lesina ‘s Sun but it’s conjunct Lily’s. Same with Jupiter. So in other words, they are attracted to each, with Lesina, it’s a ‘ Chase / complementary kind of feeling and with Lily it’s more similar and on the same page in terms of values and lifestyle. With Lesina, there are differences that would mean a learning and sharing of different values, with Lily it’s more likely to fit as is.
( note that Lesina has this conjunction - Sun / Venus with KURT)
The communication part is possibly more in favor of Lily but it’s a gamble without knowing the exact Moon  placement of the parties.
* I decided to put a ⭐ when my comments have to do with Astrology, so if you are into it, you know what to expect and if not, you’ve been warned! laugh out loud
Back with more later on!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:44 am

⭐ Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus -F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 3806527698

It's all double dutch to me but it's been interesting to see what you come up with and so far this season it seems to be aligning with the other sleuthing perfectly - spooky!  Quinn's birthday is October 7 (see the pic I just posted on his thread).  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:01 am

@Bobette Thanks , it May SEEM spooky, but it’s actually a science! Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus -F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 3806527698 so fun to see it developing like this. As I said earlier, she is a Taurus and has 5 men who are Taurus, at different age and birth date and place, therefore different interplay.
Right now, out of these 5 men ( Flynn, 20, Aaron, 27, Kurt and Tavita, 30, and Daryl , 37) she has kept them ALL and is interested in at least 3 ( Tavita, Aaron and Kurt.) I’m really needing Tavita’s birthday, it’s not at all on his IG, and I’m pretty sure it will be very different than Kurt in some respect. I had thought and hoped he would not do too good based on his past and the info we have. But she is bringing the best out of him and they feel a certain familiarity maybe.
As for the other main contenders, Logan is looking good from the new data I have on him. I haven’t done Jonathan yet.
To be continued...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:29 am

@Bobette I'm with you on Aaron and Logan making it to top 3, I think Quinn will too.
My intuition tells me they want us to think Kurt makes it to the end, but I don't think he will. Although I guess a lot of of it depends on what role Lily really ends up playing in the house, but I wouldn't be surprised if she finds a way to reveal his true colors, and Lesina not liking it . . . JMO!

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:50 am

Bobette wrote:
So for Lesina I'm now thinking:

Kurt because she seems to really like him and there are just so many signs pointing to F1 IMO even though his SM activity makes me skeptical of his sincerity/motives.

Aaron because to me he seems salty/hurt/defensive post-show IMO.  Don't have anything to compare it to because I didn't know him before but that's just the feeling I get.

And Logan because Lesina has said she usually goes for submissive types.  His fairy story could have been mocked but TPTB edited it to look sweet, so I think he goes far.

The Wildcard

Quinn is the one I can't work out where to place - Lesina thinks he's "nice" and there's been a lot of foreshadowing that he'll get a date with her very soon.  But IMO Lily will flat out find him HOT, and will also dig his car racing (which I can't really see Lesina being into).

Episode 4 will be very interesting IMO - I'll be watching Quinn closely.  :detective

My top 3 for Lesina is the same as yours! I’ve done zero sleuthing & I’ve really only checked out Lesina’s SM so I’m just going off the episodes. Kurt is being super hidden right now even though it’s obvious Lesina likes him which is what’s making me think he’s F1. I think Lesina’s most physically attracted to Tavita but the way he is around the other guys is a big turn off for her (same). As for Quinn, I don’t think he’s a wildcard at all. Both Lesina & Lily have good personalities (neither is really b*tchy) so they’re even there, but I think the guys will find Lesina hotter, & they’ll lean more towards Lesina & it’s just gonna be a matter of who Lesina likes in return. If Lesina’s into Quinn, he’ll go with her over Lily. Honestly I think Lily’s gonna end up with the guys Lesina’s not really interested in because they’ll want their ego stroked & to feel wanted by somebody. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:11 am

Jordan44 wrote:@Bobette I'm with you on Aaron and Logan making it to top 3, I think Quinn will too.
My intuition tells me they want us to think Kurt makes it to the end, but I don't think he will. Although I guess a lot of of it depends on what role Lily really ends up playing in the house, but I wouldn't be surprised if she finds a way to reveal his true colors, and Lesina not liking it . . . JMO!

@Jordan44 I hope you're right because I have reservations about Kurt I just can't shake - but at this stage he's getting a classic F1 edit IMO so yikes.  Also did you catch his face when Lily walked in?  He was just as excited as the younger guys IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus -F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Mq2Tx2K

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 3

@ReneeM We're on the same page re: Quinn Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus -F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 1377737533

I posted on his contestant thread I think both women will find him attractive but he'll probably be on Lesina's "team".  From his IG he seems very clean living and into fitness so outside the bubble I think Lily would be too wild and messy for him.  

Also there's just been so much foreshadowing between him and Lesina with the FIR and all the mutual-admiration chatter last episode. So I'd expect a SD for him and Lesina within the next 2 eps IMO (probably the ep just before Argentina IMO)

That said, there will probably be at least one guy who dates both Bettes IMO (TPTB might say the women aren't competing but could they really resist that storyline?) and if so, Quinn is the one I could see flipping... which could be his downfall.

ETA:  
Bobette wrote: Noting that it appears Kurt just got A ROSE TATTOOED ON HIS CHEST.  F1 much?   Suspect

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus -F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Xk85GZu

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:55 pm

A rose tatoo? OK, LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:03 pm

@Bobette So F1! You wouldn't get a rose tattoo if you were F2 or F3 now would you!

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus -F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+3
Bobette
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum