SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat May 23, 2020 9:41 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Maybe this show was a bit of adventure for Dasha. Isn’t her parents supposed to be well to do?

If anyone has the time, can you please upload from the show’s IG. Dasha looks utterly thrill!

I tried to download the photos, but for some reason it wouldn't allow me to do it. It kept saying it couldn't generate the code even though I tried several different photos.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat May 23, 2020 10:14 pm

Sprite wrote:@Maddy Thanks. I would not be at all surprised if they are not together. I bet she dumped him pretty much as soon as they finished filming.
It was him who dumped her about that time after telling her they could try it. He could have done it  during the last episode as well after cutting their last date short. And she told him that after making her so nervous he was mot going to get any sex for a month. He asked her if she could wait for that long herself and she said yes. Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun May 24, 2020 1:02 am

8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Photo5332711191367233060
8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Photo5332711191367233168
8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Photo5332711191367233172
He said I want to be with you
8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Photo5332711191367233210
8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Photo5332711191367233208
8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Photo5332711191367233194
https://www.stb.ua/ru/2020/05/22/lichnye-foto-s-finalnogo-vypuska-proekta-holostyak-10-glazami-komandy/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun May 24, 2020 1:44 am

8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 56ecfc60ad02fe2bf2621bf59bedb4af

8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 A9aece717270a2135bde2f31ae1c1a69
http://vremia.in.ua/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1062762948
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun May 24, 2020 1:50 am

Idlemess wrote:Isn’t her parents supposed to be well to do?
Dasha has a greatest family out of all 10 seasons, very, very loving family, Maks was getting along with them really great! And her family is very well off. They have a good house.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun May 24, 2020 12:56 pm

8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 DYWsp1tqbeSJjkkNz36Mdm1AH6oNkoR7TUZnCXl6

A post show gossip is that Maks is seeing this model Polina Kovalevskaya:
8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 CkAi6nmNQkR1Gs75roHPLqrmRGfqRUZRZRfSR2iF
https://show-business.znaj.ua/ru/312881-zustrichayetsya-z-dvoma-fanati-maksa-z-holostyaka-nazvali-spravzhnih-kohanih-pilota-i-ce-ne-dasha-z-danoyu
But we'll see what we are going to find out next Friday.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 24, 2020 4:56 pm

@Maddy What is next Friday? I thought it was finished.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 24, 2020 6:40 pm

Maybe there’s an after show.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 26, 2020 1:52 pm

Yes, next Friday is the after show. Hopefully it will be the most interesting episode. The season was not that great.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri May 29, 2020 5:12 pm

Sending out “I hope everyone is fine and doing well” @natik

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri May 29, 2020 9:11 pm

Trying to see if I can figure out the outcome from the show’s IG account.
Based on the pic they have of Dasha and her outfit, it looks like a downer imo.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 29, 2020 9:15 pm

Okay here we go. First thanks a lot for asking if I am ok. It is really appreciated by me. I am ok physically so far. Mentally it is tough with all the madness about that damn COVID. I haven't had the time to watch all the episodes to the full length. Watched snippets here and there and tried to keep updated as good as I can. But during that time I caught myself on the thought how senseless that season is in comparison with what is happening now in the real world. It kinda put everything in another level of perspective.

But apart from that I have to say I am so ashamed of the behavior from most of the contestants and especially from Maks. That guy is an absolute douchebag. Judging from what I saw there is even no point in translating the episodes because there is no substance in the conversations he had with the women. There was a whole lot of emptiness there. The turning point for me was the episode with the swimming session with Dasha and how he handled the things. That guy is full of himself and had a lot of double standards. What do I mean with that? Well let us start with February.

Since February I was sent a lot of inside information. So they finished with filming the finale on February 11th. Only three days after filming ended I am getting the scoop that Dana and Dasha were in the finale and that he chose Dasha. So Dasha is F1. After the last season I wanted to be sure so I waited until I got confirmation from another inside sources. And they all told me that it is true Dana F2 and Dasha F1. So I started to keep an eye on Maks and Dasha on IG. And right from the start I thought something is wrong because Maks was liking and following a bunch of young insta models. After some time I am getting the inside information from someone who is close to Dasha´s family that right after the finale Maks flew back to Miami and since then Dasha never heard from him anything. She tried to call him and to reach out to him but he was not answering. And it didn't changed since he was back in Ukraine again (he is living in Ukraine for three years now and is flying only a few times to Miami). The next I am starting to hear that Maks is dating some young thing. So I found her IG and saw that she is making pics from his apartment. So the end of the story is that he was sleeping during the project with the contestants, got cold feet after the finale, took his cash money from the show and is whoring around with some young things who are barely 20 years old.

If we look back why for example he sent home Natasha or Kristina it is laughable because regarding Natasha he said for him it is important that he can trust his woman and sent Natasha home because she was cheating during her relationship with her ex. Regarding Kristina it was because she lied to him about her hair. So she had extentions and when he asked about that she said she had a haircut which by the way she had when she pulled out her extension, so technically she was not even lying. But he made such a damn drama about that it was like the world is going down. He was crying a river that she lied to him. What a jerk.

The best thing would have been if he hadn't chose anyone in the finale. Because that would have been fair. There was only lust with Dasha on both sides. And I haven´t seen a real interest in Dana.

Regarding the after show. Well to keep face they haven´t told the whole truth on the after show. Dasha said that after the finale Maks told her that he had sex with Dana and that she broke up with him because of it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Idlemess
iamreal2u
natik
GuardianAngel