SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri May 15, 2020 4:16 am

Finally I am getting a chance to watch episode 9.

Recap of Max and his relationship with the ladies left. The ladies are gathered and discussing Dasha who they think was eliminated. I want to know what Alina was saying to them. They seemed skeptical.

Meanwhile, Dasha and her huge, grotesque lips are lounging around...I think in Spain since we see Max in Barcelona. She must have had access to more lip filler while waiting. She meets up with Max at another amusement park...because she enjoyed the first one so much. :dripdrip I guess he just wanted to psych her out. They have a cocktail and he blindfolds her and takes her for a ride to the desert. They are going surfing on the sand dunes. Dasha does a ton of face plants which editors love replaying. Max does better. They seem to be having a good time. Either way it all ends with them making out.

Back at the house, after yet another advertisement for yogurt, there is a date card for Vika. They seem to be teasing her about what the date is, but I don't think she cares.

Meanwhile, Max and Dasha are now at some fancy spa and at first it looked to be a couples massage, but Max is giving Dasha one instead. I think he is enjoying it more than she is! Then they switch and he is the one getting the massage and again he is the one enjoying himself. (They still don't hold a candle to Tyler and Hannah and their massage.) I think he was asking her why she acts so disinterested during group dates.

Next it's jacuzzi time. (Every time I hear JACUZZI...I can't help but think of Christian and Clare on Bachelor Winter Games..."We had a date at the jacuzzi. I looked for you at the jacuzzi." rofl) Moving on from my personal amusement...Dasha and Max are drinking champagne and talking. I would love to know what they discussed. She barely looked at him, but that didn't stop them from moving on into the sauna where unsurprisingly, they had a steamy make out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun May 17, 2020 10:11 pm

A few thoughts about ep 10, which I just finished  (this ep was a mammoth 3 hours +, so it was a slog laugh out loud)  I really enjoyed watching the mothers get together, I think this is something that could be done in other countries.  It was funny that Max couldn’t pick Vika’s mother, as imo she was the only one that was obvious!   Dasha’s hometown was one of the best I think I’ve ever seen.  Max seemed happy and relaxed and I actually liked her family dynamic.  I read upthread that they are wealthy, but they seemed very loving.  I can see Dasha’s dad and Max as being very similar.  I’m not wavering from Dasha as F1 – Max is totally infatuated imo

I would like to know what all the Kristina drama was about though.  Max seemed to be badgering her with questions, which she couldn’t answer.

ETA I just had a look at the scap thread and noticed this one question   It is Kristina imo and she is wearing the same clothes as her htd, but it wasn't shown in the episode?? What's happened there?

8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 KmQs6Yjynx4

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat May 23, 2020 4:01 pm

So is there a happy ever after with Dasha and Max? Can't tell.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat May 23, 2020 4:09 pm

In the show's IG pics she looks stunned/ shocked, I don't know. He's holding on to her, but based on those snaps she's not exactly clinging to him with overwhelming joy.
Maybe if they post some after the show pics, I'll get a different perspective.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 23, 2020 5:19 pm

I am way behind. So he picked Dasha? If so, I never really saw her into him. Him yes, her not so much. She has always seemed so calculating to me. Maybe it was the lips? They turned me off her right from the start.

With everything going on, I am not getting much time off and when I do, I have a ton of stuff I need to catch up on. Everything is taking longer and I am exhausted. This is the least of my worries...particularly when I don't understand and am not a fan or either of them.

@Natik I hope you are okay and staying safe. Do you have any post show gossip?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat May 23, 2020 6:30 pm

Agent99 wrote:ETA I just had a look at the scap thread and noticed this one question   It is Kristina imo and she is wearing the same clothes as her htd, but it wasn't shown in the episode??  What's happened there?
8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 KmQs6Yjynx4
Yes, it wasn't shown in the episode of Kristina's HTD.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat May 23, 2020 6:35 pm

iamreal2u wrote:So is there a happy ever after with Dasha and Max?  Can't tell.
It doesn't look like that at all, but we'll know for sure in a week!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat May 23, 2020 6:49 pm

Sprite wrote:I am way behind. So he picked Dasha? If so, I never really saw her into him. Him yes, her not so much. She has always seemed so calculating to me. Maybe it was the lips? They turned me off her right from the start.
Same with me. He did pick Dasha. She looked calculating to me too, but she mention few times during the show that she was falling in love with him. Though yesterday's episode was just totally crazy, she couldn't even tell him what she wanted for the future, totally crazy date they had!
[quote="Sprite"]With everything going on, I am not getting much time off and when I do, I have a ton of stuff I need to catch up on. Everything is taking longer and I am exhausted. This is the least of my worries...particularly when I don't understand and am not a fan or either of them.
Dear @Sprite I also don't have time for anything and totally exhausted! So please take it as easy as you can and take a very good care of yourself, we all love you!  bestbud!
I'll tell you about post show in a week after it if @Natik wouldn't.
So far it looks like they are not together!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 23, 2020 7:13 pm

@Maddy Thanks. I would not be at all surprised if they are not together. I bet she dumped him pretty much as soon as they finished filming.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat May 23, 2020 7:50 pm

Maybe this show was a bit of adventure for Dasha. Isn’t her parents supposed to be well to do?

If anyone has the time, can you please upload from the show’s IG. Dasha looks utterly thrill!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 23, 2020 8:13 pm

@Idlemess Can you please give me a link to the show instagram. I can't seem to find it.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat May 23, 2020 8:41 pm

Sprite wrote:@Idlemess Can you please give me a link to the show instagram. I can't seem to find it.

https://www.instagram.com/holostyakstb/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/stbua/?hl=en
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Idlemess
iamreal2u
natik
GuardianAngel