SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:01 am

I am watching the skating date with Dasha and Max. They seem to be having a fun time. I think he likes her and she seems to be pretty easy going, I just wish she didn't have all those fillers in her lips. They are beyond distracting and I think she is uncomfortable with them as she keeps putting her hands to her mouth...almost trying to cover up. What did they discuss?

What was the game with the other ladies? They seemed shocked at the nude photo that Alena posted of herself on Instagram.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:07 pm

So Natasha, Bogdana and Julia won the game and got to see Max's instagram...even the ex. They got to see his parents and some friends and were drooling over his six pack! It was funny watching them try to take a picture to post of all of them together.

Back to the evening portion of the date with Max and Dasha and her huge red clown lips. no no What did they talk about? Was he concerned about her age?...and his ex?

She gets a rose and the kiss. When she comes back the ladies grill her about the date and the booklet that she got. If she fulfilled something from the list?

All that romantic stuff they showed at the end of the date...was that a preview of Dasha and Max throughout the show or was it everyone?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:44 pm

Finally have some more time to watch the 3rd episode.

Bogdana has a date and goes to Max's apartment. What is he saying about her using the key? I can't tell if he is happy about it or not. What was that disgusting looking thing that she made? Apparently she is not a cook. I could tell. I am finding her somewhat pretentious. It is as if she is trying too hard and not being herself...she is trying to be what she thinks he wants.

What were the ladies arguing about back at the house during their forced get together before Grisha arrived. Was he asking them about qualities that would make a good wife or what Max wanted?

They all had to rate one another on those qualities and Alina was rated the highest and Dasha the lowest. What were they all saying about one another while Grisha was ranking them? and what were they all going on about Alina and that she wasn't very sexual because of how she dresses?

I would have loved to do this flight simulator as a date...regardless of who was the lead!

What was Max saying once he brought Bogdana back to the house in response to the game the other ladies had played earlier? What did he say were his top 3 qualities out of the ones they had listed?

Did he say he wants three kids minimum and Anna agreed?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:04 pm

I have just finished ep 3 too @Sprite and I couldn't agree more about Bogdana.  She is trying too hard and her mannerisms are affected.  Perhaps wants to be an actress?

I actually liked Dasha more than I thought I would.  She came across as quite normal and easy going.  Max was paying attention all the time - I have seen him a couple of times zone out of conversations with the other girls laugh out loud  And a kiss - the first and only one so far hmmm....  completely unlike recent bachelors from other nations laugh out loud

But overall I think this is a nicer group of girls than last year's.

ETA @Natik do you know the filming locations?  I see they are in Thailand next episode, but I wondered where they are when surfing down the sand dunes?  Also, could you please post the link to next ep?  Thank you!

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:27 am

Episode 4 link:

https://uteta.tv/movies/peredachi/63168-holostjak-10-sezon-4-vypusk-jefir-270320.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:37 am

@Sprite @Agent99 Thank you both for your comments. I like to read them.

I am gonna translate tomorrow the parts you asked for.

And nice catch from both of you regarding Bogdana. Yes she is trying too hard. I kinda am trying to figure it out for myself if she is that kind of person who is pretty much in your face or if it is her tactics.

@Agent99 I watched ep. 4 today and Max is warming up regarding the kisses. SPOILER: There was, I would say, a much better kiss and date with Kristina. But in general it is going to be hard, I think, to figure out who he likes more or less.

Regarding the girls. I would even go so far and say it is a much nicer group than in the last two seasons. They are all interesting in their own way and it is fun to watch each of them open up in new episodes and to surprise you with sides you didn't saw coming.

They are staying in Thailand for a while now. The top 5 is going to return to Ukraine later. For the finale they are going to be in Spain.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:19 pm

Sprite wrote:I am watching the skating date with Dasha and Max. They seem to be having a fun time. I think he likes her and she seems to be pretty easy going, I just wish she didn't have all those fillers in her lips. They are beyond distracting and I think she is uncomfortable with them as she keeps putting her hands to her mouth...almost trying to cover up. What did they discuss?

What was the game with the other ladies? They seemed shocked at the nude photo that Alena posted of herself on Instagram.

Regarding her lips. So because of the Corona virus all the After Shows with Rosa were canceled. But instead all the girls are very active on their IG accounts and are answering a lot of questions from the viewers and commenting also. So there was a question regarding Dasha`s lips. She said that she likes them that way and that she is not regretting it. And that she is going to continue to take injections. So yeah it is what it is.

Seems like Max has a lot of respect for her regarding her sport carrier. They are speaking a lot about it and about their sport activities. They both are not the best ice skaters so both were a little bit skeptical about that kind of activity. He tried to feel her more comfortable with asking her about her passion the gymnastic. She told him about her school routine when she was small. She went to a boarding school specializing on sport. Max told her that when he was a kid he was in a soccer team but it was all a little bit time consuming in combination with school so he left the soccer team. So during their chat they got more relaxed on ice and had fun together.

The instagram quiz:

Grisha told the women that they are going to watch their IG accounts. He is going to pick a pic from each of their IG accounts and ask a question about it.

First one was Olga and her IG. They watched through it and Grisha picked a certain pic. Olga explained that the pic was taken when she was on a trip in Vienna. So the question was „Who of the composers was born in Vienna? Mozart, Strauss or Rachmaninov“. Bogdana answered that one right.

Next one was Alena. She has a lot of pics from her photoshoots. She is a part time model. There was one a really provocative where you could see her breast. Under the picture a quotation „freedom for boobs“. They were not shocked but kinda amused and surprised by that picture. Alena explained that it was a photoshoot for the Italian „Vogue“ magazine. Anna said that she thinks that it is an artistic pic.

They continued with the game and watched the IG`s from Julia, Anastasia, Kristina. For example Kristina said that not all the pics she posts are hers. She likes to post pics that she find interesting or beautiful.

So in the end Bogdana, Natasha and Julia answered the most questions right and won a price to watch Max IG account.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:38 pm

Sprite wrote:So Natasha, Bogdana and Julia won the game and got to see Max's instagram...even the ex. They got to see his parents and some friends and were drooling over his six pack! It was funny watching them try to take a picture to post of all of them together.

Back to the evening portion of the date with Max and Dasha and her huge red clown lips.  no no What did they talk about? Was he concerned about her age?...and his ex?

She gets a rose and the kiss. When she comes back the ladies grill her about the date and the booklet that she got. If she fulfilled something from the list?

All that romantic stuff they showed at the end of the date...was that a preview of Dasha and Max throughout the show or was it everyone?

The evening portion with Dasha. Well mostly they talked about their past relationships. But at first Dasha told Max that Lena gave her the booklet with the wishes and that she is going to use it a little bit later during their date. There was a question from Dasha regarding his experience with women. He told her about his first love it was a girl from Canada. His parents moved to Canada from Ukraine and he felt in love there for the first time. They even lived together and everything was going well. She helped him a lot and supported him. They broke up because he was not ready for the next step. Next step was wedding and kids. His ex wanted it but he felt that he was too young to start a family. He said that it was mostly his fault because at that time of his live he wanted to build a career and fulfill his dreams and his life. He told that they are still in touch and friendly with each other. So the contact is still there. Dasha was not happy to hear that. She told during her ITM that she is against that kind of things. She doesn’t like it when exes are friends and are still in contact with each other. She said „if I would have been Max girlfriend I would be not happy about it“.
Next Dasha was telling him about her past relationship. She told that she learned her ex when she got into college. He was 15 years older than her. So she was 20 and he was 35 years old. Funny she said that she didn’t liked the fact that he was so much older than her. She said that she felt the age gape. But apparently now she is ok with it. I mean the age gape between her and Max are 11 years. In general she was not getting into details or maybe they didn’t showed us more of her story. She said they lived together and it was not the best time in her life. Apparently they broke up after two months when they were living together because he was flirty with other women and cheated. I don’t know something is not adding up here there is something missing. I mean I kinda have some inside source on that but I am not sure if it is a good idea to go there.

When Dasha was back from her date she told the girls that she fulfilled the wish from Kristina. Kristina wrote down that she wanted a hug. But as we know that hug turned into a kiss but of course Dasha didn’t told that to the girls. So they have no idea that the first kiss happened with Dasha.

They are showing always previews from everyone. So no it was not a preview of Dasha and Max.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:56 pm

Sprite wrote:Finally have some more time to watch the 3rd episode.

Bogdana has a date and goes to Max's apartment. What is he saying about her using the key? I can't tell if he is happy about it or not. What was that disgusting looking thing that she made? Apparently she is not a cook. I could tell. I am finding her somewhat pretentious. It is as if she is trying too hard and not being herself...she is trying to be what she thinks he wants.

What were the ladies arguing about back at the house during their forced get together before Grisha arrived. Was he asking them about qualities that would make a good wife or what Max wanted?

They all had to rate one another on those qualities and Alina was rated the highest and Dasha the lowest. What were they all saying about one another while Grisha was ranking them? and what were they all going on about Alina and that she wasn't very sexual because of how she dresses?

I would have loved to do this flight simulator as a date...regardless of who was the lead!

What was Max saying once he brought Bogdana back to the house in response to the game the other ladies had played earlier? What did he say were his top 3 qualities out of the ones they had listed?

Did he say he wants three kids minimum and Anna agreed?

So yes Bogdana decided to not sit it out like Lena and take the chance to use the key to his apartment. She had the idea to surprise Max with a breakfast. He was surprised seeing her there because he had no idea that Lena gave her the key. I think Bogdana is someone who can be very exhausting as a person.

@Sprite you cracked me up. Well she said that she is not the best cook but she can cook simple things. That disgusting think she made is porridge cooked with milk. I know it does not win the contest for the best looking dish. In fact it doesn’t look very tasty but it is a very popular and traditional breakfast meal in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. Most people there love it because it is healthy, it has all the important ingredients your organism need for the day, it is actually tasty and it is a filling meal. Max said he likes to eat porridge. I am guilty,  I like it as well.
Max said it was tasty he also admit that he is not picky with food but he likes to eat good. He himself is not someone who can cook.

8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Ovsyanka_na_kefire_dlya_pohudeniya-613998

They saw that Bogdana was missing so they put two and two together and figured out that she probably used the key. Olga said in her ITM that Bogdana learned from Lena`s mistakes in using the key card quick. They all were sure that Bogdana is going to come back with a rose.

You got it right. Grisha asked them to name all the qualities and ideal woman should bring with her. After Grisha wrote some qualities down he asked the woman to rate themself from one (bad) to 10 (very good) based on that qualities. Dasha rated herself the lowest. She said that for example she doesn’t see herself as of now as a mother because she is not planing to have kids soon. Regarding sexuality Dasha rated herself the highest. Someone said that Dasha is loving it to dance in front of each mirror.
Vika in her ITM said that she thinks Dasha is coming of as an insecure person with a lot of complexes.
Alina rated herself the highest. Olga said she was kinda not expecting that because she didn’t thought of Alina as someone who is so self-confident. She has 100 points so obviously she gave herself everywhere 10 points. They all find it unbelievable that she created herself as if she is perfect and has no flaws.  Alina said in return that she loves herself and that she thinks that everyone should think of himself the best and rate himself the highest. The girls didn’t agree with that they said that it is unrealistic because perfect people do not exist. Only Natasha stated in her ITM something positive. She said that Alina is actually a great girl and that she believes that Alina is really thinking that way about herself.
Alina said that she can rationally explain every 10 points she gave herself so someone mentioned the quality sexuality. Someone asked if she thinks she deserves the ten points for sexuality. Alina answered that she thinks every woman is sexual in her own way and that sexuality for her does not depend on big lips, boobs or booty. Natasha backed up Alinas answer but in general most of the women think that Alina is still a kid at heart.

The flight simulator was a good idea. Max opened up from his professional side and we can clearly see how passionate he is about his job. He is totally into it and his eyes are sparkling.

He saw Alinas notes and saw that she gave her everywhere ten points. During his ITM he said that he thought it was interesting that she gave herself the top points. He speculated that either she is really so self-confident or she is trying to appear so because of the other girls and the competition situation among them all. He was surprised that Dasha gave herself the lowest points.

His top three qualities were honesty, loyalty and a good mother.

Dasha tried to hide her notes so he could not see that she gave herself regarding „a good mother“ only three points. So Julia helped her a little bit and asked her what points she has and in that moment Dasha had no other chance than to show her points.

Yes he said he wants minimum three kids. Anna agreed and he said „so how about to go on a date yet“.

Source:
https://povar.ru/recipes/ovsyanka_na_kefire_dlya_pohudeniya-78146.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:53 am

Thank you @natik. I am familiar with porridge. We make it regularly at work for the people we support. That looked nothing like porridge to me. I looked like a milky mess. It really just turned my stomach looking at it, but then I don't like milk.

I'm going to watch the rest of the 3rd episode today and get into the 4th.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:05 am

Ok. I'm finally getting the chance to watch the rest of the 3rd episode.

What are Max and Anna doing smashing all that pottery? Was it some kind of cathartic exercise? He looked kind of upset as she was telling something about her past 2 year relationship.

On another note...she needs to stop with all the headbands. One...ok, every once in a while...ok, but every time is just juvenile.

I always hate it when they are forced to try to recreate the pottery scene from Ghost. I'm not really getting the vibe that he is into Anna.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:51 am

What was with the bra shopping? It just looked like an advertisement for the store.

What was Anna asking Max at dinner? It seemed to be fairly serious, but they also seemed to laugh a lot. He likes her. This was the most relaxed I have seen him so far. Maybe he is getting used to the role of being the Bachelor, but I think it was her.

Of all of his dates thus far, this one seems the most natural. She comes across as being pretty honest with her feelings and she doesn't seem to be playing games like some of the others who seemed to me to be somewhat manipulative, trying to be what they think he wants instead of just being themselves.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Idlemess
iamreal2u
natik
GuardianAngel