SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:09 pm

Another sneak peak. Peter talks to Hannah Ann about past relationships. In this one Peter leaves the dinner table.

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelor-sneak-peek-peter-weber-digs-into-hannah-anns-past-relationships-exclusive-140800

smg2587

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:11 am

smg2587 wrote:Another sneak peak. Peter talks to Hannah Ann about past relationships. In this one Peter leaves the dinner table.

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelor-sneak-peek-peter-weber-digs-into-hannah-anns-past-relationships-exclusive-140800

Why is this giving me Arie and Lauren vibes....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:18 am

Astrobach wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Preview scene. Victoria F leaving Peter at the dinner table again. This has a lot of cuts and is it me or does the audio sound weird?

https://ew.com/tv/2020/02/04/the-bachelor-preview-peter-victoria-f-fight/

Yes, that’s her favorite, fool-proof ‘go to ‘ strategy to wrap him around her little manipulative fingers. Notice how she is lowering her face, looking down and avoiding eye contact, shaking her head NO when he asks her if she want to stay? It’s all there...and he is so blind to every single signs of deception right in front of him. Naturally, she doesn’t answer with a straight eye contact big resounding YES! No, she whimpers like a hurt cat and goes away crying, repeating the magic ‘ I don’t know what to say ‘ I don’t know what to do’ . Way to avoid responsibility VF. Yes, I believe she DIDNT know what to do...stay and risk more exposure of her past or go for more benefits by staying a little more? Or Lie some more to get perks or being honest for once? I guess we know, what won that debate!
Peter is feeling guilty and he goes to ‘ save her’. WIN!!!

I think a lot of the reason (if not all) of the reason is not guilt but more so not wanting to disappoint . His #1 job as the bachelor is to make sure they have a show and if to many girls start upping and leaving there is no show. If the lead miraculously finds love then that's great but TPTB could care less about that (what they did to Colton is perfect example) it's about creating a show. I'm sure they could care less about Peter and I have a feeling they have alot to do with why Madison leaves. (may not be the only reason but big part of it imo) Colton mentioned in a post interview that the producers were confusing and messing with Cassie behind the scenes and they probably did the same thing to Madison that caused her to tense up, get scared and leave. From what I'm seeing so far (which isn't much) she dosen't seem to me to be the type that would stay to the end and lie about her feelings for him or just turn them on and off jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:57 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8LX9pbpjLi/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:58 am

https://gma.abc/2OuBaIz
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:30 am

I have yet to watch one of these episodes all the way through. I must be so jaded, the "drama", the "wishy washy" lead. I come here to read the live comments. I may watch the finale, but I think that's about it. How have we reached this?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:56 am

I am still not sure exactly why it was these 2 who were picked for the 2-on-1 date over others.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:12 pm

suzq wrote:I am still not sure exactly why it was these 2 who were picked for the 2-on-1 date over others.

From the looks of the preview with McKenna and Tammy in it, I don’t think it’s a true 2 on 1. I think it’s a 2 on 1 conversation that TPTB added a rose to.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:43 pm

suzq wrote:I am still not sure exactly why it was these 2 who were picked for the 2-on-1 date over others.

From the synopsis and previews Peter actually witnesses Tammy and Mykenna arguing at least twice on the group date. Knowing how much drama there is already the show has Peter meet the two of them at the same place the RC is later that night to have conversations with them and the producers decided to add the rose in play that still ended up going to no one.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:40 pm

Robert Mills is so pathetic. The Return of the 2 - 1! It's not even a real 2 on 1! If that's what he's cheering about. LAME.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:21 pm

I saw some of the vids on the ABC site for tonight's episode and it's ALL focused on stupid Mykenna/Tammy stuff. Thank goodness we don't have to wait another freaking Monday for this.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:55 pm

atem wrote:I saw some of the vids on the ABC site for tonight's episode and it's ALL focused on stupid Mykenna/Tammy stuff.  Thank goodness we don't have to wait another freaking Monday for this.

I think by Monday we should be past most of the Drama , The Final 3 & 4 girls should start coming to the forefront, and repeat one on ones will start :crazed
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
Fan4life
MsBuckingham
LoveDovez
Maddy