SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:57 pm

@Astrobach

Networks are scrambling for any content for their fall season. With production of their regular series shut down, they won't have anything at all. IMO if it does happen, it will not replace DWTS. ABC will need that show as well but it could be with no audience. So IMO they need to film something. If having it all being filmed in one place during a shorter period of time, they'll do it.

Survivor is up in the air for a fall season since production has left Fiji before even starting to film the fall season. They film 2 seasons back to back (Mar-May, June-July) to air in the fall (Sept-Dec) and winter (Feb-May). CBS does have a season of TAR that has been filmed in 2019 that they could air in the Survivor time slot.

Big Brother is iffy for this summer... possibly a shortened season is what I have read elsewhere.

IMO a lot of stupid decisions are going to be made during this time.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:18 pm

Astrobach wrote:I had said earlier that I can’t see them filming before 6 months time. Now they’re scrambling to find and monopolise a whole resort where they would stay for 5 weeks of filming with up to 200 people quarantined together. Wow! They’re really desperate to make something happen! If I was Clare I wouldn’t be thrilled at all. Sounds more like a version of Big Brother with a lead trying to find ONE possible mate.
Apparently, their genius ‘ safe ‘ idea is to test people ( everyone? ( including the Resort staff?)BEFORE they start filming. What about the little detail that MANY are asymptomatic and CAN CARRY IT unknowingly? Then you have the real possibility of a scenario like in the cruise ships, where containment is quasi impossible and it spreads like wildfire. Great ! Genius!  no no Let’s put more people in compromised health situations.
Whoever contestant they find and agree with this, will come from all kinds of places, including possibly major infected areas like New York or Los Angeles. IF travel is even possible then...
The mind games are not enough for TPTB, now let’s put the personal health of people at risk! All that for a damn show! The greed is REAL!
It’s possible that we will hit a second wave of infections around that very time, we are now the 1st country on the list in the world, thanks to the great leaders of this country, and who knows what will happen in 2 weeks, let alone 3 months or 6.
I’m hoping Clare has better sense and is saying NO THANKS! But, who knows?
I can only shake my head, and follow the circus trail.

JMOAA

@Astrobach Well said! I agree

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:26 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:@Astrobach

Networks are scrambling for any content for their fall season.  With production of their regular series shut down, they won't have anything at all.  IMO if it does happen, it will not replace DWTS. ABC will need that show as well but it could be with no audience.  So IMO they need to film something. If having it all being filmed in one place during a shorter period of time, they'll do it.

Survivor is up in the air for a fall season since production has left Fiji before even starting to film the fall season. They film 2 seasons back to back (Mar-May, June-July) to air in the fall (Sept-Dec) and winter (Feb-May).  CBS does have a season of TAR that has been filmed in 2019 that they could air in the Survivor time slot.

Big Brother is iffy for this summer... possibly a shortened season is what I have read elsewhere.

I agree overall but if they are quarantined and everyone is tested they should be okay.  Asymptotic people will test positive even with no symptoms.  I eluld also hope they quarantine everyone for two weeks prior.  

Only good thing is there will be more real dates vs the over the top things if all one location.  It sounds more like BIP with just one woman.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:29 pm

@Astrobach Clare's contract may not allow an easy, cash-free exit. Maybe if she hired an attorney an exit could be negotiated but think she's locked in. We laugh when we way you sell your soul to the producers but this might be the best (worst) example of it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:44 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:@Astrobach

Networks are scrambling for any content for their fall season.  With production of their regular series shut down, they won't have anything at all.  IMO if it does happen, it will not replace DWTS. ABC will need that show as well but it could be with no audience.  So IMO they need to film something. If having it all being filmed in one place during a shorter period of time, they'll do it.

Survivor is up in the air for a fall season since production has left Fiji before even starting to film the fall season. They film 2 seasons back to back (Mar-May, June-July) to air in the fall (Sept-Dec) and winter (Feb-May).  CBS does have a season of TAR that has been filmed in 2019 that they could air in the Survivor time slot.

I agree overall but if they are quarantined and everyone is tested they should be okay.  Asymptotic people will test positive even with no symptoms.  I eluld also hope they quarantine everyone for two weeks prior.  

Only good thing is there will be more real dates vs the over the top things if all one location.  It sounds more like BIP with just one woman.

The thing with using a resort for filming... will they insist on the resort staff staying on premises? Of course, my dream of WDW being used brings about the same question. Lot of considerations to be made in these uncertain times.

As for my comment above about stupid decisions... let me clarify. I meant stupid decisions by everyone involved with any TV production, no matter which network it is. They are all scrambling to have content for the fall season. This isn't unique to the bachelor franchise or any other reality tv show.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:49 pm

I wonder if Clare will end up with a smaller cast of guys who are genuinely interested in her since the perks will largely be removed.

Something has to change in the series, and maybe scaling down Clare's season to resemble Trista's will be a step in the right direction.

Put the love story at the center rather than drama and its carnage.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:24 am

@veg_out One can only dream... laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:29 am

veg_out wrote:I wonder if Clare will end up with a smaller cast of guys who are genuinely interested in her since the perks will largely be removed.

Something has to change in the series, and maybe scaling down Clare's season to resemble Trista's will be a step in the right direction.

The perk of travel is removed so anyone wanting passport stamps can remove that from their reasons list.
I like your idea of scaling down however it’s the quality not quantity that determines chance of compatibility and a spark. I wouldn’t be opposed to Clare being allowed to view their submission vids and being able to select 1/2 of her cast. Why not give the lead more input and see if that is a workable idea. A plus for a smaller cast would be Clare has more time with each guy and would be able to get to know them better.
Big :yes: to giving the love story priority . Fine if tptb wants some drama but don’t give it center stage,

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:43 am

notarose wrote:
veg_out wrote:I wonder if Clare will end up with a smaller cast of guys who are genuinely interested in her since the perks will largely be removed.

The perk of travel is removed so anyone wanting passport stamps can remove that from their reasons list.
I like your idea of scaling down however it’s the quality not quantity that determines chance of compatibility and a spark. I wouldn’t be opposed to Clare being allowed to view their submission vids and being able to select 1/2 of her cast. Why not give the lead more input and see if that is a workable idea. A plus for a smaller cast would be Clare has more time with each guy and would be able to get to know them better.
Big :yes:  to giving the love story priority . Fine if tptb wants some drama but don’t give it center stage,

This is basically what I wrote somewhere in another thread. It is the casting that determines if there is a chance of success with the relationship. I mean does anyone seriously think there is a chance is hell that Clare would pick and have a successful relationship with some 23/25/26 year old guy? Even in the real world? Odds are slim to none. On tv, even less. When the casting agents are looking for people to cause drama and who will do whatever tptb wants because they want to increase their SM following and get on BIP, etc., they could care less who is there for the lead. Production just wants crazier and crazier drama to top the previous crazy drama. Even on the off chance the lead is actually interested in someone...see Colton...they do everything in their power to screw it over.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:51 am

Clare having a say in choosing the cast might work, might not.

Been done before. Didn't work. See season 3.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 am

I think the smart thing would be to cancel but doubt that will happen. If they go ahead, I also like the idea of filming at Disney World, @HavaDrPepper.  They have lots of resorts to choose from and tons of ideas for dates. Probably not going to happen but I’d watch for sure. Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:49 pm

Under the current self isolation circumstances it’s hard to envision human contact or even groups of strangers but eventually we will all be leaving our homes and doing ordinary things again. I’m trying to wrap my mind around that idea of re-entry.
Filming a tv show where all involved can be tested is a more controlled environment than when civilians return to their jobs. For that reason, I don’t think it will be cancelled.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr