SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:25 pm

Clare responded to Olivia Caridi that her tweets were about more than one man that had been casted for her season. I don't know if that is the truth or just take a little heat of of herself and the situation.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:38 pm

@suzq Here's the tweet. Eh I don't buy it.

https://twitter.com/Clare_Crawley/status/1254505656628858881?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:00 pm

@bluwavz Yup, no, me neither. ‘ MULTIPLE ‘ men ( possible contestants) are on cameo...? And, sorry but if ‘ time and sincerity’ are what you’re looking for... rotfl   YOU’RE on the WRONG SHOW !
Going on a Speed dating show with extra producers manipulation is NOT where you’ll find ‘time’ and ‘ sincerity’ in abundance! Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698
She has not changed much IMO.
JMOAA

ETA OK. I need to correct my post to add that apparently another potential contestant on her list, one Dale Moss - an ex NFL player, model, Special Olympics supporter, has a Cameo page: https://www.cameo.com/dalemoss13.
He is also, coincidentally a POC with many rooting for him as the next Bachelor. So the plot thickens and this move - from Clare - is now even more charged as she can be seen as outing the 2 prominent - and maybe only - POC AND possible future Bach.
All in all she is facing the backlash like someone who has been out of touch with the whole S/M game, for better or worse. It ain’t 2014 anymore Clare!
Post ETA: yeah, and that explains WHY she unfollowed Tyler ... if there were ‘’ multiple ‘ target... :dripdrip
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:14 pm

Clare is showing that she's very willing to engage in unnecessary drama. Hence why she was cast IMO. It's got nothing to do with her being more 'mature', clearly. There's nothing mature about her. And as for being 'there for the right reasons', who is? Is appearing five times on the show indicative of being 'there for the right reasons' when the show has a worse marriage success rate than swiping on Tinder?

JMO

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:31 am

This drama really took over the weekend in the land of Bachelor Nation. Months down the line when Clare's season is a ago, this whole thing will be forgotten about and Matt James' name will, thankfully, no longer be apart of any conversation. And hopefully we can get to a place on this forum where we show Clare some hype, love, and support when filming resumes and the world gets better.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:19 am

If Clare was a smart woman, she’d see she’s being set up even more brutally than Peter and withdraw. It has been obvious from day one when she was chosen and that initial Boy Scout troop was selected as her cast. Given everything else going on in the world, we just don’t have a miracle to waste on finding her a guy. It’s just a reality show. There’s no reason to assume making her the Bachelorette is going to create an amazing outcome at this point after all her previous BN involvement and 20 years of dating. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:52 pm

I personally think she is right to call out those who are just going on the show for more ig followers yes she knows the show is about drama she probably just wanted to scare some of the guys away so she does not end up like a train wreck that Peter and Hannah season turned out to be jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:18 pm

timfan wrote:I personally think she is right to call out those who are just going on the show for more ig followers yes she knows the show is about drama she probably just wanted to scare some of the guys away so she does not end up like a train wreck that Peter and Hannah season turned out to be jmo

@timfan
I hear you but, this entire set up is designed to be a train wreck. If this was a real season with honest intent, the majority of the initial cast wouldn’t have been under 30. CH has been grinning like a Cheshire since this whole planned fiasco started. Peter and Hannah’s seasons were mere warm ups. This one will be the coup de grace. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:33 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
timfan wrote:I personally think she is right to call out those who are just going on the show for more ig followers yes she knows the show is about drama she probably just wanted to scare some of the guys away so she does not end up like a train wreck that Peter and Hannah season turned out to be jmo

@timfan
I hear you but, this entire set up is designed to be a train wreck. If this was a real season with honest intent, the majority of the initial cast wouldn’t have been under 30. CH has been grinning like a Cheshire since this whole planned fiasco started. Peter and Hannah’s seasons were mere warm ups. This one will be the coup de grace. All IMO.
Sadly I don’t think Clares intention for this aligns with TPTBs.  Hence her call for recasting many.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:08 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@timfan
Sadly I don’t think Clares intention for this aligns with TPTBs.  Hence her call for recasting many.
I agree.
Also IMO now is the ideal time to have a better balanced, more playful fun season instead of the previous trend of messy drama. Many viewers are facing financial uncertainty and have been apart from key loved ones. A cast and edit that would entertain in a noncynical way would be timely. Misery might like company but there’s room at the table for better.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:11 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@timfan

@Tiggerigh

Respectfully, how do you know she called for recasting and did she ask them to get her more age appropriate contestants?

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:23 pm

Interesting article.
https://www.goldderby.com/article/2020/the-bachelorette-cast-men-young-clare-crawley-chris-harrison-defends/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr