SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 04, 2020 3:24 pm

@notarose There is a thread but the name keeps changing whenever there is a statementmade pr tweet by TPTB. They keep calling it different names. If anyone knows for sure what the title will be, I'll change it. TYIA

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5626p36-the-bachelor-the-most-unforgettable-ever-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon May 04, 2020 3:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose There is a thread but the name keeps changing whenever there is a statementmade pr tweet by TPTB. They keep calling it different names. If anyone knows for sure what the title will be, I'll change it. TYIA

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5626p36-the-bachelor-the-most-unforgettable-ever-discussion

LOL, true about the name always changing. giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 04, 2020 8:53 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1257457479711182848?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon May 04, 2020 9:43 pm

“A state that has their stuff together”? That’s it. After she does not find a man stupid enough to marry her, AGAIN - I hope she goes to school. Education could help. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue May 05, 2020 1:35 am

Well, let me do a little translation here into that snippet from CH.  ( bold are my comments and ‘ translations’ )

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-chris-harrison-on-if-matt-james-will-still-be-on-clare-crawleys-season-exclusive

First of all, everyone relax about the whole charity thing. Clare's not against charity, she's not against Matt doing charity. That's fantastic and Matt, good on you for doing something during this quarantine that's positive,"
Matt, good on you for not reacting negatively to Clares comments.  

Harrison told ET. "But with that said, she's not specifically talking about Matt, she's just saying she's living under a certain set of guidelines and rules because she's the Bachelorette.
She’s just hiding the fact that in private, and because of her contract with US, she still has to abide to OUR rules for anything going public as we oversee EVERYTHING and despite the circumstances, as a chosen Bachelorette, she has to follow the same rules that others had before her. Tough. She has to earn her paycheck after all.  

She's kind of already in our family, and she's been respecting that."
We’re glad to see that she got the memo and is taking this seriously, and is not causing breaches to her contract yet. She’s been a good girl.

"These guys aren't living under those guidelines, because they're not really part of our thing yet.
As far as the guys, well, they’re guys and we don’t have as much control and we will always use whatever they’re doing now anyhow so, it’s all under our watchful eyes and we may select or deselect anyone at random according to our own narrative. Their contracts only starts once filming begin and until them well let them show more of who they are..

And so they're out living their life, and they're kind of using having been picked to be on The Bachelorette as a bit of a bouncing point...
Of course we know they will use this platform for their own benefit but it’s ok, because we still have the POWER and final say on who we let in at the end.
so I think she's just like, 'Look, I wish everybody would respect the rules.
Of course she is irritated that the guys have it so easy and she can’t force them to follow the rules she is abiding by, but sorry Honey, it’s always going to be different rules for the guys and the women no matter what their title or role.

We all play by the same rules, so when you come in, there is a sense of innocence and naivety and we can actually got through this,'" he continued.
Clare is naive enough to think that that innocence is possible and I have to say this because a lot of our fans believe that too.

Harrison assured fans that Crawley wasn't "calling anybody in particular out." "She's not mad at Matt, and it's all good. And she's not mad at anybody doing things for charity first of all, don't get mad at Clare," he said.

So, now that it’s been out there, let’s chill, I need to do other things than respond to Clare's ‘ urgent’ phone calls and texts at all odd hours because of the SM comments she gets. Please leave her alone. Save it for when she is on your screen.

All JMHO laugh out loud

Last edited by Astrobach on Tue May 05, 2020 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue May 05, 2020 1:37 am

@Chgohighlife That's a Chris Harrison quote.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue May 05, 2020 1:43 am

Im not a fan of Clare at all. Something about her I just can't take a liking to. Maybe it's just her strong personality that just isn't sweet. IDK I hope Matt James dosen't go back because IMO they wanted him on there so she can bring him to the end , get him exposure and then keep his face out there on paradise and then make him the bachelor., but I think he has the exposure to go straight to lead if it's something he wants but as far as seeing him with Clare I just don't see it. I really think they need to re-cast for her and get guys closer to her age and older. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue May 05, 2020 8:05 am

Chgohighlife wrote:“A state that has their stuff together”? That’s it. After she does not find a man stupid enough to marry her, AGAIN - I hope she goes to school. Education could help. All IMO.
Al wrote:@Chgohighlife That's a Chris Harrison quote.
Yes, CH said that. no no
I certainly wish that all states and countries are successful with their strategies. Who is right in the end is for the history books anyway.

With that said, wouldn’t it be karma if TPTB ruthlessly moved their circus of 100+ people to a state that “has their stuff together”, only for a new lockdown to occur two days before filming is supposed to start?
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue May 05, 2020 9:12 am

Jolena wrote:Im not a fan of Clare at all. Something about her I just can't take a liking to. Maybe it's just her strong personality that just isn't sweet. IDK I hope Matt James dosen't go back because IMO they wanted him on there so she can bring him to the end , get him exposure and then keep his face out there on paradise and then make him the bachelor., but I think he has the exposure to go straight to lead if it's something he wants but as far as seeing him with Clare I just don't see it. I really think they need to re-cast for her and get guys closer to her age and older. JMO

I wonder if he's interested after what happened. I don't think he is the kind of guy who wants to get dragged in that kind of drama.

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue May 05, 2020 10:02 am

Al wrote:@Chgohighlife That's a Chris Harrison quote.

@Al
Thank goodness and thank you. I have no respect to lose for him/tptb. Clare should take exception to that specific uncredited quote underneath her picture. It’s such a vapid, clueless, selfish, inconsiderate and tone deaf comment, IMO. I’m glad I don’t have to be disgusted by the principal before the season even starts. I’m struggling enough with the age differences. I don’t recall so much pleading for contestants by ABC. They should give it a rest.  All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue May 05, 2020 10:31 am

So there is really no idea when this show will start or end, where it will take place, etc., so think about the kind of man who is free whenever, to go wherever, if ever at the conclusion of lockdown when real business people will be working in earnest to begin to recover. Hmmmm.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue May 05, 2020 12:44 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Im not a fan of Clare at all. Something about her I just can't take a liking to. Maybe it's just her strong personality that just isn't sweet. IDK I hope Matt James dosen't go back because IMO they wanted him on there so she can bring him to the end , get him exposure and then keep his face out there on paradise and then make him the bachelor., but I think he has the exposure to go straight to lead if it's something he wants but as far as seeing him with Clare I just don't see it. I really think they need to re-cast for her and get guys closer to her age and older. JMO

I wonder if he's interested after what happened. I don't think he is the kind of guy who wants to get dragged in that kind of drama.

He may not be interested in Clare, but he may be interested in what comes after. He could just become the first bachelor of color. I would certainly watch a season with him.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr