SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sun20j2001 Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:35 pm

Now all of a sudden there are no rules. Any and every excuse is being used for Clare. But if this were Hannah Ann or Maddie.........baby

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:59 pm

ReneeM wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IA with @bluwavz post. They have done that in the past. Friends show up, give advice and support whatever decisions the lead makes. Why they chose Hannah and Becca, I'm not sure. Who could forget Detective Demi's support and advice.  no no

IMHO they won't combine this season with any other spin off, BIP or whatever. The logistics, and quarantine would be impossible to handle. IMHO
Between the short notice, & quarantine time, I think they probably just picked whoever was in LA and available tbh.

IA, they were the only ones available & willing to come running and then quarantine on top of it all.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:45 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDhW0I3hpTZ/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:01 pm

On one of the Articles shared the past few days, one said some of the men were upset Clare was leaving while others were excited for tayshia and were open to it. I’ve also read that it was so obvious to the guys, or at least just to Clare that she couldn’t continue. I really don’t think Clare leaving has anything to do with her being difficult. I could see one of the guys being convinced by procedures that they should go see Clare and that she might still like them.
ETA: I think we’ll probably get 4/5/6 episodes where it’s Clare before tayshia enters and they might continue showing Clare. As they said tayshia was told Clare’s story with be forefront. There going to get atleast 3 episodeS out of this, IMO. For even more drama they might convince one of the guys to go see her, even to show a divide in the guys for tayshia that wanted Clare.

Last edited by Zaynab on Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:02 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Regarding the Clare tweet about respecting the rules, doesn't CH always say there ARE NO RULES?!
Only when TPTB are breaking the rules themselves to improve ratings.
sun20j2001 wrote:Now all of a sudden there are no rules. Any and every excuse is being used for Clare. But if this were Hannah Ann or Maddie.........baby
Exactly. The holes in RS’ reasoning are so big you can throw a hot tub through them. cheeky

This was two weeks before she was announced. They can’t say she didn’t warn them. laugh out loud
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:24 pm

IMO, after reading the reality Steve post, one thing I’m not liking is Nick and Ashley I coming out trying to spread hate. I don’t know why nick cares so much if Clare does this nor Ashley. Specifically when the whole truth isn’t even known. Especially when Ashley I said she saw Jared on Kaitlyn season and knew he’d be her husband. And it seems now that Clare did the show a favor and most people are excited now. Even if it doesn’t work out most of the bachelor relationships don’t work out anyway. In a year or two we’ll all move on, heck when Matts season starts we’ll get over it. I see people now supporting Peter and Kelley, if that can happen months removed people will come around. I do agree with some of it doesn’t work out I do think a lot of people will drag her. IMO, I agree with RS, the show the past seasons hasn’t cared about the rules, and 1000 billion percent if the producers didn’t let Clare do this she wouldn’t have been able to.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:46 pm

Aria wrote:Well, if there are no rules, then what did Clare even mean when she said “respect the rules”?

I think RS is just biased because he knows and likes Clare and he’s become this romantic due to his current situation.
Any other lead or any other time and I think he would be right there with us, talking about how dumb she’s being. Yes, it’s a producer’s wet dream, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be criticized. We all criticized the Mesnick/Arie, we all criticized Jed, etc...why is Clare the one exception?

IMO.
Jason hurt Melissa, Arie hurt Becca, Jed hurt Hannah. Who did Clare hurt? At the point in filming where this all went down, none of the guys were invested in Clare yet, and they'll still get what most of them wanted most, which is to be on tv and build a SM following they can profit off of. The worst thing Clare actually did was set filming back a few days or whatever, the cost of which will probably easily be made up by the ratings this drama will bring. This is a victimless crime where nobody got hurt and ultimately I get what I wanted which is Tayshia as bachelorette. I'd be a dweeb for criticizing her. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Aria wrote:Well, if there are no rules, then what did Clare even mean when she said “respect the rules”?

I think RS is just biased because he knows and likes Clare and he’s become this romantic due to his current situation.
Any other lead or any other time and I think he would be right there with us, talking about how dumb she’s being. Yes, it’s a producer’s wet dream, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be criticized. We all criticized the Mesnick/Arie, we all criticized Jed, etc...why is Clare the one exception?

IMO.
Jason hurt Melissa, Arie hurt Becca, Jed hurt Hannah. Who did Clare hurt? At the point in filming where this all went down, none of the guys were invested in Clare yet, and they'll still get what most of them wanted most, which is to be on tv and build a SM following they can profit off of. The worst thing Clare actually did was set filming back a few days or whatever, the cost of which will probably easily be made up by the ratings this drama will bring. This is a victimless crime where nobody got hurt and ultimately I get what I wanted which is Tayshia as bachelorette. I'd be a dweeb for criticizing her. Jmo.

Renee I agree, I was actually excited for Clare and I’d want her over Tayshia as the bachelorette, but now I just get to see hopefully two interesting stories. It’s a win win. I hope both of them the best and the men will be fine. Even if it doesn’t work out for Clare, after every show she’s done she’s gone back to her job and as she has said she loves it.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:13 pm

Also Nick going on about He’ll be disappointed in Clare if she left just cause she liked some guy and couldn’t just fake it for the rest of it and how much damage it has done to the show and producers. IMO, Like please :shootme: I don’t think it cost them any money or that much stress that they can’t recover from. It seems like they’ve already recovered.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:20 pm

Also, IMO I could care less if Dale and Clare talked everyday since lockdown, at least if they did she owned up to it and didn’t continue. Would people rather her have just continued? Maybe they shouldn’t have but if they did they did and at least they were open about it.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDhW0I3hpTZ/

I hear some are saying this is at the fireworks date/celebration. I’m wondering if those lights are just regular camera crew lighting. I would think fireworks lighting comes and goes. What are others thinking? I’m sure there will be a few guys who just can’t see themselves with Tayshia and came for only Clare.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:

IMO.

Well, we have multiple reports of lower-level employees who work on the show who reported how difficult it has been working on the show, having to wait in 120 degree weather for a lead who is acting entitled and is on her own schedule and doesn’t show up. I’m sure it’s hurtful for the guys who were being swabbed every third day for COVID and then having their lead not even show up to their dates or show up late (isn’t that why so many sided with Barb against Madi?).

I also don’t really understand the concept of there having to be a victim for criticism to be allowed. People criticized Colton for being fake and a fame-wh*re when that wasn’t hurting anyone. People criticized Demi for faking a storyline on BIP to bring her girlfriend on when that wasn’t hurting anyone. People criticized Roslyn for hooking up with a producer when that didn’t hurt anyone. People criticized Bryan for trademarking Dr. Abs when that wasn’t hurting anyone. And so forth.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr