SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue May 05, 2020 2:17 pm

^^^
At this point, Matt appears like a great next lead candidate however there are around 29 other potential guys yet to be seen. I want a few options and hopefully, along with Matt, at least 1 more viable MOC.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Tue May 05, 2020 2:37 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Im not a fan of Clare at all. Something about her I just can't take a liking to. Maybe it's just her strong personality that just isn't sweet. IDK I hope Matt James dosen't go back because IMO they wanted him on there so she can bring him to the end , get him exposure and then keep his face out there on paradise and then make him the bachelor., but I think he has the exposure to go straight to lead if it's something he wants but as far as seeing him with Clare I just don't see it. I really think they need to re-cast for her and get guys closer to her age and older. JMO

I wonder if he's interested after what happened. I don't think he is the kind of guy who wants to get dragged in that kind of drama.

He may not be interested in Clare, but he may be interested in what comes after.  He could just become the first bachelor of color.  I would certainly watch a season with him.  

Every time they cast a good looking, successful man under 30 for Clare, they reduce her chances of finding a good mate for a long term relationship/marriage. Just because tptb are looking forward to a clown show doesn’t mean they can change the dynamics of young men and older women. Dates and fun, yes. Win the season over all the other guys, yes. Do the media rounds, smile on the cover of People magazine, yes. Build your followers all over SM, yes. Marry a by then 40 year old hairdresser, not likely. All of us know lots of people. We have lots of married friends personally and through work and church and clubs and our kids, right? How many happy couples with the wife more than 10 years older? She’s not Demi Moore (who was roundly ridiculed) and this is not Hollywood and the odds of this working out the way she seems to want? More pipe dream than long shot. They need to get seriously busy recruiting 35 to 45 year olds and sending those guys 23-34 home. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Tue May 05, 2020 4:12 pm

Good news: On Reality Steve's & Ashley Spivey's web chat, RS revealed that the casting team is well under way looking for new men for Clare.
Bad news: RS said the casting team was recently on Skype with a 27 year old. A man 12 years junior to our lead.
I'm getting the impression the casting team want to air on the side of young and hunky over older and established.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue May 05, 2020 8:24 pm

Opal wrote:Good news: On Reality Steve's & Ashley Spivey's web chat, RS revealed that the casting team is well under way looking for new men for Clare.
Bad news: RS said the casting team was recently on Skype with a 27 year old. A man 12 years junior to our lead.
I'm getting the impression the casting team want to air on the side of young and hunky over older and established.

@Opal
I can only imagine what they’re cooking up...

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 05, 2020 10:03 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Al wrote:@Chgohighlife That's a Chris Harrison quote.

@Al
Thank goodness and thank you. I have no respect to lose for him/tptb. Clare should take exception to that specific uncredited quote underneath her picture. It’s such a vapid, clueless, selfish, inconsiderate and tone deaf comment, IMO. I’m glad I don’t have to be disgusted by the principal before the season even starts. I’m struggling enough with the age differences. I don’t recall so much pleading for contestants by ABC. They should give it a rest.  All IMO.

I didn't mind some of the age differences, but this quote has me really angry.  She lives in CA.  I really do not want to hear the woe is me stuff while people are doing their very best as health care workers, supermarket workers, transportation, delivery etc. etc. etc. workers.  So these folks can't YET film a reality tv show. Sigh.  Now I'm  re-considering why I thought she was a good idea as a "mature" bachelorette.  Clare, you too can get over yourself.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed May 06, 2020 9:04 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Al wrote:@Chgohighlife That's a Chris Harrison quote.

@Al
Thank goodness and thank you. I have no respect to lose for him/tptb. Clare should take exception to that specific uncredited quote underneath her picture. It’s such a vapid, clueless, selfish, inconsiderate and tone deaf comment, IMO. I’m glad I don’t have to be disgusted by the principal before the season even starts. I’m struggling enough with the age differences. I don’t recall so much pleading for contestants by ABC. They should give it a rest.  All IMO.

I didn't mind some of the age differences, but this quote has me really angry.  She lives in CA.  I really do not want to hear the woe is me stuff while people are doing their very best as health care workers, supermarket workers, transportation, delivery etc. etc. etc. workers.  So these folks can't YET film a reality tv show. Sigh.  Now I'm  re-considering why I thought she was a good idea as a "mature" bachelorette.  Clare, you too can get over yourself.

Chris Harrison said it, not Clare
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 10, 2020 1:39 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAA6Vl-gOOg/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 10, 2020 3:04 pm

Ouch! Poor thing. I hope she recovered well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 11, 2020 10:54 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1260024393654099970?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Tue May 12, 2020 2:57 am

Hash it out...based off of every tiff & feud Clare has gotten herself into in every iteration of this franchise, she has never hashed anything out. She butts heads and walks away calling it empowering. IMO She's going to stand by her convictions and tell Matt James this what you did wrong, there's nothing you can say to change my mind, you're not for me, bye.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 12, 2020 3:57 am

notarose wrote:^^^
At this point, Matt appears like a great next lead candidate however there are around 29 other potential guys yet to be seen. I want a few options and hopefully, along with Matt, at least 1 more viable MOC.
I would rather have just a good guy to do this, MOC absolutely doesn't matter nearly as much as someone that is good to watch and wants something out of this as well as someone that ccan take a relationship for a while. MOC can be the least of the requests right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 12, 2020 4:43 am

Opal wrote:Hash it out...based off of every tiff & feud Clare has gotten herself into in every iteration of this franchise, she has never hashed anything out. She butts heads and walks away calling it empowering. IMO She's going to stand by her convictions and tell Matt James this what you did wrong, there's nothing you can say to change my mind, you're not for me, bye.

:yes: Exactly and this is why I could never get into Clare. She is always trying to prove how strong she is, but never seems to listen to the other person....and then walks away tooting her empowering, self righteous horn. I have a feeling this season will be no different.

She will be a female version of Peter to me...Annoying!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr