SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:35 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/Life_and_Style/status/1289031324473466883?s=20

In love after 12 days??@@ I thought Clare was gonna be a good Ette???
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:39 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/Life_and_Style/status/1289031324473466883?s=20

In love after 12 days??@@ I thought Clare was gonna be a good Ette???
I don’t buy it.  She knows the process.  She may send some guys home quickly but don’t buy this or most things this magazine posts.  Imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:03 pm

There is an us weekly.com article (if someone wants to bring it over) that says that the show has reached out in the last week to those cut before Night 1 to see if they would come back and participate in the season. RS says this is true, but as far as he knows -- none of those guys have taken that offer.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:23 pm

The US magazine article won't open for me, but I saw it on ig.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:49 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-reached-out-to-backup-men-2-weeks-into-filming/

Changing plans? Bachelorette producers made a major move after filming for Clare Crawley‘s season began earlier this month.

‘The Bachelorette’ Season 16: Everything We Know

“Last weekend, producers reached out to backup Bachelorette contestants who had been vetted for Clare’s season but were ultimately not cast to film at La Quinta [Resort],” an insider tells Us Weekly exclusively. “When producers reached back out, out of the blue, it was very apparent that something had happened with production.”

In June, Us confirmed that Crawley, 39, would begin her search for love in a single quarantined location as an extra precaution amid the continued COVID-19 crisis. When the production team started “calling backup contestants and asking them to come to La Quinta within 24 hours,” the source says signs “obviously” point to something going awry during filming.

Bachelorette Producers Reached Out to Backup Contestants 2 Weeks Into Filming Clare Crawleys Season

Season 16 was expected to kick off in March but was put on hold indefinitely due to health and safety concerns. When Crawley’s contestants were originally announced, many fans took issue with the younger crowd that was chosen to fight for the hairstylist’s heart. Before production officially kicked off this month, a new group of suitors was revealed on Facebook, 20 of whom are aged 30 or older.

Despite the wrenches thrown in Crawley’s Bachelorette journey, she couldn’t be more excited to find her true love. “I’m still in shock, I’m gonna be honest. I am so hyped about it! Last week, I literally was, like, ‘Is this even — is this happening?’ Like, I have no idea,” she said during an episode of the “Bachelor Happy Hour” podcast in June.

When the season was postponed, the California native encouraged more men to shoot their shots and submit for the show. The delay in filming may not have been in Crawley’s original plans — but gave her the unique opportunity to do her research before finding The One.

“Obviously [I googled them]. What woman wouldn’t, are you kidding me?” she teased on the “Bachelor Happy Hour” podcast. “I will say this. At first, I really didn’t. I really did not and it was because, I don’t know. I just kind of felt like I want to get to know them and regardless … But there are some things where you can kind of tell people’s lifestyles from their Instagram stories, and I see some that are, like, not really my vibe, and others where I look at them and I’m, like, ‘Oh that’s hot. I can’t wait to meet that guy. I hope he’s on the season.'”

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:55 pm

@GuardianAngel I'm not sure that is Clare in the golf cart with Peter, the other picture seems to show the same girl and it doesn't look like Clare. I assume she's just a handler shuttling the guys around.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:04 pm

This is from Reddit, so naturally take it with a grain of salt (however, the Reddit mods were able to verify this person's sources and said they feel like it's legitimate).

According to someone who runs a spoiler page, Clare has been very difficult for production to work with and has refused to show up to dates, "among other things". They claim that she's being replaced as Bachelorette with Tayshia who has arrived to quarantine today, and that's why production have reached out to the eliminated guys to see if they'll come back. Idk if I believe it or not, but I just thought I'd share.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:43 pm

@Hawaii Girl well that's one way to get drama!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:17 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:This is from Reddit, so naturally take it with a grain of salt (however, the Reddit mods were able to verify this person's sources and said they feel like it's legitimate).

According to someone who runs a spoiler page, Clare has been very difficult for production to work with and has refused to show up to dates, "among other things". They claim that she's being replaced as Bachelorette with Tayshia who has arrived to quarantine today, and that's why production have reached out to the eliminated guys to see if they'll come back. Idk if I believe it or not, but I just thought I'd share.

Another page posted all the info in one place and added that the show’s makeup artist recently followed Tayshia. It seems pretty far fetched but it’s definitely something to keep an eye on.

Bachelor - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 0b170410
source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:23 pm

If the specific theory that Clare fell for Dale right away and wants to leave the show with him is true, I just hope he's as into it as she is. Wouldn't be good if he's a little iffy about it, obviously. Imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:31 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1289342635212042240?s=20

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1289342637682634753?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:35 pm

I would have thought they called the back up because either guys got in trouble, see Alex B's thread, Clare unexpectedly eliminated a few, or heaven forbid some where sick.

I just hope this isn't a double Ette Australia, Dr Lesina/ early 30's is the ette then later introduces Lily MacManus early 20's as the 2nd ette.

I'd be more than fine with Tayshia, she is beautiful.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr