SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:29 am

According to this tweet, it won’t be addressed by any official outlets of the bachelor, Until it airs. I’m not surprised spoilers have gotten out for the past few seasons but they never address it. Obviously this is different as it’s a lead change. 

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:30 am

So even though the show hasn’t said it, all these particular outlets running the story is definitely them confirming it imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:35 am

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-bachelorette-season-16-clare-crawley-tayshia-adams-1234723727/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

“ While both ABC and Warner Bros. TV have declined to comment about the on-set bombshell, sources say tabloid and blog reports that have surfaced over the weekend are not all entirely accurate. However, insiders have clued Variety in on the fact that there is some validity to the rumors that Crawley and Adams could swap in the leading lady position during the season. In other words, Crawley — the woman who was originally cast as “The Bachelorette” for Season 16 — will not be completely replaced, and her dramatic storyline will air during the season.”

I was thinking that there was some validity to the story and other over dramatizations such as the Dale story.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:41 am

Honestly I think the Reddit spoiler is true and the life&style Dale story is false.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:51 am

ReneeM wrote:So even though the show hasn’t said it, all these particular outlets running the story is definitely them confirming it imo.

Yes and they will let all the rumors and speculation fuel the interest for the season!

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:05 am

They are making lemonade.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:07 am

Zaynab wrote:

According to this tweet, it won’t be addressed by any official outlets of the bachelor, Until it airs. I’m not surprised spoilers have gotten out for the past few seasons but they never address it. Obviously this is different as it’s a lead change. 

Yeah, they never even confirmed Kaitlyn won the Bachelorette over Britt and had them both promote the premiere episode. I never expected an announcement either; it’s much better for ratings if they just tease it. This is the biggest thing since the original Mesnick and it would be dumb to just end all speculation and give us the answers before the season even starts.

I figure that we’ll find out most of the details soon anyway. There’s clearly lots of leaks happening since Clare seems to have pissed off a lot of the lower-level employees, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:09 am

I don’t think this was planned before hand, but I’m not surprised the producers are “letting” it happen even with Clare’s contract. It’s obvious with them trynna to get men back it wasn’t planned. As the article states this season we’ll have many “twists and turns”. They had 5/6 weeks to film an interesting season with Clare at one location, they needed something to drum up interest after a 5/6 month lull.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:10 am

Question: If the Dale story is false, who do you think Clare will end up with or do you think she’ll be single at the end of filming or is single now?

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:16 am

Zaynab wrote:Question: If the Dale story is false, who do you think Clare will end up with or do you think she’ll be single at the end of filming or is single now?

My money is on single. I suspect she p*ssed everyone off including the guys and sensed that they weren't into her so did the "woman power" BS that she likes to do and dumped them because she is standing up for herself...before they could dump her. JMO

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:25 am

https://twitter.com/BachPartyPod/status/1290362306577289222?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:27 am

When the contestants were announced, there were 3-4? that were in their late 30's 40's. TPTB took a lot of criticism for casting a much younger age group than Clare. They tried to defend their decisions by saying she has dated younger guys, and Clare herself stated she has dated younger guys. The age gap was too much in order to believe them IMHO. I was suspicious of casting 42 guys just for Clare.

I'm still swaying towards this perhaps was planned in some sort of fashion because of the way 'ette Aussie turned out, and because how unpopular the guys having to choose Kaitlyn over Britt became, so they decided to go for another method.

I'm just not sure what the story is with calling contestants back. If they left and went back to their normal lives, they would have to quarantine again before they can resume filming. We are talking about another week minimum (according to their standards and definition of quarantine) before they can join. There were a few guys that had a change in SM after filming started and were not eliminated according to RS. At the time I noticed that I thought they perhaps joined a few days later to replace others that were cut. IDK. Just talking out loud.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr