SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:30 pm

I think the Dale stuff is true. There’s just way too much pointing to it right now, IMO, from the reddit poster with a close contact saying Clare believes her first rose is her husband, knowing that the salon and MM follow Dale, the salon follows the sister, and Dale unfollowed Clare right before filming IIRC. I think he messaged her after the cameo tweets and that’s when things began. I very much lean towards Dale being a Colton/TC type who just said things in order to win a competition because he wants to build his modeling/hosting career. But I think he’s in a Cassie situation now, where he HAS to leave with her after she quits the show for him or else he looks like an insincere jerk.

I don’t think any of this was planned or they would have had Tayshia quarantine from the start and never sent any of the original 42 guys home. I think they’re scrambling right now.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

BIP - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:34 pm

Perhaps Clare and Dale aren't leaving together, and instead just dating in the background while Tayshia takes over Bachelorette duties..? It would ensure that tptb have access to either the build up or the break up of Clare and Dale's relationship. And it would help them control the story, at least until it's spoiled by RS or someone else. Imo, just thinking out loud.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:38 pm

Bachelor Party Pod with Ben H

Very detailed discussion about the current rumors.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:42 pm

Sprite wrote:@gabriele I know I am harping on this, but if this had been planned they would not be scrambling to get guys back. They would have done what the NZ producers did which was to cast for two bettes...one older and one younger. Instead, during Covid they recast for older guys for Clare and a lot of younger guys were nixed.

At the start of the NZ Bette some of us were wondering why Lesina was keeping some of the young guys when it was clear she would have no interest in them. It all made sense when Lily showed up. She also never had a traditional meet and greet like Lesina did. She just arrived during a cocktail party and chatted with the guys.

As for this guy talking with a woman who was supposed to be the bette, we know that tptb talk to several different candidates about being the lead. They may or may not know that there are other people in the running, but I bet they all think they have the edge. We have even had people film intros for their season and then tptb switched gears at the very last minute. They always have options.

yeah, i had deleted my post as it became apparent that thread was actually speculative when at first it was presented as factual. i agree they probably didn’t plan for 2 b’ettes since they sent guys home.

personally, i can’t imagine kissing a bunch of strangers during a pandemic, so i could see wanting to leave if Clare found someone especially if they had contact before the show. who knows if that is the case though? it may be that she was just not cooperating and not anything with Dale. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:58 pm

https://twitter.com/Life_and_Style/status/1290372524044439553?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:12 pm

Aria wrote:I think the Dale stuff is true. There’s just way too much pointing to it right now, IMO, from the reddit poster with a close contact saying Clare believes her first rose is her husband, knowing that the salon and MM follow Dale, the salon follows the sister, and Dale unfollowed Clare right before filming IIRC. I think he messaged her after the cameo tweets and that’s when things began. I very much lean towards Dale being a Colton/TC type who just said things in order to win a competition because he wants to build his modeling/hosting career. But I think he’s in a Cassie situation now, where he HAS to leave with her after she quits the show for him or else he looks like an insincere jerk.

I don’t think any of this was planned or they would have had Tayshia quarantine from the start and never sent any of the original 42 guys home. I think they’re scrambling right now.

IMO.
i don’t think SM activity can be trusted though, so i take it all with a huge grain of salt. remember what happened with HA’s pinning and then immediately unpinning a sad quote right after Peter’s finale? she was F1 at that point and up until they broke up end of january. there were also all the rumors supposedly coming from Madi’s hometown that she was F1. since that is exactly what was said about Tyler C on HB’s season i figured Madi wasn’t F1 and HA was. so, this current crop of SM activity may well be misdirection as well and tptb have just started it earlier. it gets everyone hyped for the show, eventually the tabloids start writing articles and voilá everyone tunes in to the show to see what actually happened. jmo

eta: hah. while i was typing the engagement article was posted. hope it’s true because who doesn’t want to find love but time will tell.

Last edited by gabriele on Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:12 pm

Ben No one quits the show. No one will quit the show. The show captures what's happening.

Theories.
This may have always been the plan because they knew Clare would fall quickly.

They cast 42 men which makes no sense without having a back up, meaning that's why they bring Tayshia in. Letting Clare walk away because they knew this might happen.

Paraphrasing, I just started listening, and I'm with Ben on this, so far.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:17 pm

I sincerely hope they aren't engaged. A couple months of facetiming (I'm assuming) and 10 days of filming is not a lot.
Kind of reminds me of Clare and Benoit actually. Spent not a lot of time together on Winter Games, and then facetimed/talked on the phone after filming. Ended in a failed engagement.
But for Clare's sake I hope this is her happily ever after.

Last edited by Al on Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:19 pm

If true (and I feel like it is because it’s the Bachelor and I can see the fireworks being related to their proposal and grand exit), this is so eerily similar to her relationship with Benoit. In both, the vast majority of their relationship was not in person and they only actually physically spent time together for a few days before jumping into engagement. And unlike BIP/WG, you don’t get to spend all day together. She spent maybe a few hours with him at most in person.

You never know, but I just can’t see this ending well. If true, of course. IMO

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:33 pm

I’m sorry but if Clare and Dale are really engaged I love it! This is just so messy and entertaining. I really do hope they work out. It would be such an iconic story. AND now I get Tayshia :inlove.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:49 pm

I don't listen to may long podcasts but this one was interesting.

Another Ben opinion, she may be have been in contact with several guys, by the time she got to filming in her mind she knew what she wanted without giving the other's a chance in person.

Ben googled his contestants. She had 5-6 months and so many others googled their contestants. Clare has no boundaries and confides with producers. Ben was nervous confiding.

Juliet mentions she thought JPG was difficult. I'm thinking this now, he IMO was difficult because he wanted Nikki and didn't put up with TPTB trickery. I'm thinking the same for Clare.

Ben clarifying, he thinks it became part of the plan when they knew she was talking with the contestants.

Ben's thoughts, Let it happen go forward, (tptb thinking) and they can bring Tayshia and have an even more interesting season.

TB knows more about you than you do. They know what you're into already. When they announced they were recasting, he thinks that's when they starting thinking the show wasn't going the usual way not because Clare is difficult but because she is an open book and they felt she can fall quickly. Casted in mind for Clare potentially leaving. 42 guys rumour, many were ready to go home, it was obvious she was into one guy.

He doesn't think they have to end in one month, epi 1-3 is probably already done, maybe 4-12 left for Tayshia, they can turn over epi's fast. Filming 40 days is enough time.

I can't listen to the rest right now but that's half way through.

https://podbay.fm/podcast/1330224581/e/1596478933

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:54 pm

If ABC and production don't want the switch officially getting leaked -- wouldn't they have to keep Clare and Dale at the resort until after filming ends? Would they let them spend a whole lot of time together in the meantime? Are they going to continue filming them now like fantasy suite, etc.? I hope that Tayshia isn't expected to get engaged unless she really feels good about it. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr