SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:09 am

I always knew that Clare’s season would be messy, but THIS!!! cantstopl

I wonder if the engagement was forced by TPTB. They are always so thirsty to hand out NL rings. Like “OK, you can leave, and we will not sue, if we get a proposal filmed first”.

Let’s see what Tayshia can do. I have not liked her since the tattling incident on TB, but I have to admit that she seems to have what it takes to carry a season.

This was funny:

JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:03 am

i wonder how long Clare and Dale have been in communication. some have suggested he DMed her after her tweet about the cameo thing since he also had one. that tweet was april 25 and if that’s the case they could have been conversing for 2 months. i hope at some point they spill. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:23 am

ReneeM wrote:I always thought that tweet was extra as h*ll. Talking bout “ReSpECt ThE rULeS”. Mind ya business goofy, they don’t even know you yet laugh out loud. Twitters gonna use that tweet to “This you?” her to death when it airs and she deserves all the jokes on that one. Jmo.
It’s already starting laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:25 am

https://youtu.be/P5D6OOrxSbk

Podcast with Nick

Nick states that he talked to a higher up source like Chris Harrison level, that said Claire is still in the bubble and hasn’t gotten her phone back. He also said the source said Claire is doing great. Therefore, the like was probably by someone else. I haven’t listened to it all yet.

ETA: Nick said from that he got that there gonna do a two bachelorette thing which ali said she didn’t like. There probably going to keep following a long with Clares journey with Dale or whoever and a side story by tayshia. I think Clare will be able to hang with Dale until the end of the show and then they make a decision to be engaged or not.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:19 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1290678888629231616?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:48 pm

https://youtu.be/slFavJQQRyw
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:16 pm

Regarding the Clare tweet about respecting the rules, doesn't CH always say there ARE NO RULES?!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:45 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1290704994363113472?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:10 pm

us weekly has a post saying that both Becca K and Hannah Ann are at La Quinta. Are they adding some more women to be filmed for the show?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:14 pm

They are going to get a TON of backlash if they turn this into some sort of Paradise/multiple Bachelorettes deal after every media outlet (Lauren Zima included) has said Tayshia is the one taking over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:19 pm

suzq wrote:us weekly has a post saying that both Becca K and Hannah Ann are at La Quinta.  Are they adding some more women to be filmed for the show?

I think they were gonna do a group date with other cast members, nick said on chatty broads to do he knows a cast member who was supposed to be on the group date and it was cancelled. We also know Eric was in Palm Springs. The other cohost Jess said the Bach cancelled on musical guest as well, she has a source that told her/

https://youtu.be/slFavJQQRyw

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:21 pm

Yes, I don't think they need to add more women to the mix unless they want to do a slight BIP. I don't think that is what viewers had in mind, though. Can someone bring that article over?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr