SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:23 pm

Hannah Ann was pictured arriving there today, though with a large suitcase. It looks like she plans to be there a little while.

suzq

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:25 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/hannah-ann-sluss-spotted-at-bachelorette-filming-location-photos/amp/

Oh crap they just might be making up for BiP. Or it could be for advice or a group date the date might’ve been rescheduled

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:41 pm

Wouldn't outside people have to quarantine like everyone else who has come into the "bubble"? I would not be happy to have random people just showing up. I would not be wanting to take relationship advice from either Becca or Hannah Ann, so I hope that isn't it. Would they do a little BIP type filming? This season is just going to be very odd.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:02 am

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:03 am

I really doubt it's multiple bachelorettes. Some kind of women-supporting-women thing maybe, I could see. Or a BN group date. Or a mini-Paradise (imagine if that's how we find out officially that Becca's single!)

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:11 am

leavers wrote:I really doubt it's multiple bachelorettes. Some kind of women-supporting-women thing maybe, I could see. Or a BN group date. Or a mini-Paradise (imagine if that's how we find out officially that Becca's single!)
Yeah, I really hope they're not stupid enough to dangle a Black bachelorette in our faces, have every media outlet confirm it and multiple former contestants talk about how excited they are on their IG stories/podcasts... only to be like "Sike! She actually has to share it with this 24 year old influencer/model who wasn't popular with the viewers last season!" Or even worse, have the guys vote between them. The optics would be so, so bad.

By the way, is the reign of RS coming to an end? He didn't know the ending of Peter's season until right before ATFR and he's been outscooped on every single piece of information this season except for who got the FIR. If Life&Style are breaking stories that you're not aware of, it might be time to hang up the boots laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:10 am

RS is literally just one of us right now laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:26 am

Some are throwing out the idea of BIP filming at the same time as Tayshia’s (& Clare’s) Bachelorette season. I don’t know what’s going on, but we should probably watch for more BN people that suddenly disappear or go on vacation. I saw Demi said she’ll be packing for a trip. Amanda Stanton is heading for Palm Springs too. She apparently has a new bf, so probably not BIP for her unless she’s bartending. Something is definitely in the works though.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:29 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDflFY1Bb5e/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:35 am

The mystery man “contacted her before the show and they really hit it off,” the insider continues. “They would DM a bunch and then started FaceTiming and things moved quickly.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/clare-crawley-really-hit-it-off-with-1-suitor-before-filming-began/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:52 am

I think the Bachelor alum are there to host group dates, give advice, do female bonding, etc. With the show staying put this season, the producers have to do something to add interest, and fans always enjoy seeing former cast members. Plus the show has already paid to take over the resort, so the cost of bringing in additional people will be minimal. It would work nicely for everyone, since the alum get a vacation at a luxury resort, some screen time, and likely pay.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:08 am

Mercy all of this info is making my head spin wondering what's happening. :crazed I didn't want to believe L&S but now...! Keep up all the good sleuthing everyone. :detective

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1f49c

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 8367-910 bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 I_got_13 bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 E5kqdm15 bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr