SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:20 am

I for one do not think this onslaught of BN people all showing up - especially women- is geared to ‘ cheer up ‘ or guide the new Bachelorette. I would think that the new - or ex whatever her role is ( Clare)- Bachelorette do not need or want other attractive single women from BN around when they want to concentrate on finding a GUY for them. If they were all married and had done the gig, but Amanda Stanton, Hannah Ann and even Becca are not ‘ success ‘ stories...
Something’s  up and it’s weird. Doesn’t add up in the context of Taysha OR Clare. Very weird, especially if it looks like a good chunk of time.
To be continued...
JMHO
P.S. I would NOT be a happy camper if I was Taysha and had all these ( and maybe other ) women were suddenly inserted to be part of MY ‘ journey’ to find love...how weird and thoughtless to do that right when it starts.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:23 am

I just would like to know what is going on. Is anyone able to sleuth anything at all? If Tayshia is now the Bachelorette, I hope she doesn't have to share with the other women. I wouldn't be surprised if at least a couple of the men would be interested in Hannah Ann. I enjoy BIP, but if they are filming the Bachelorette I would prefer for it to continue in that particular format for this season they are filming now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:43 am

Astrobach wrote:I for one do not think this onslaught of BN people all showing up - especially women- is geared to ‘ cheer up ‘ or guide the new Bachelorette. I would think that the new - or ex whatever her role is ( Clare)- Bachelorette do not need or want other attractive single women from BN around when they want to concentrate on finding a GUY for them. If they were all married and had done the gig, but Amanda Stanton, Hannah Ann and even Becca are not ‘ success ‘ stories...
Something’s  up and it’s weird. Doesn’t add up in the context of Taysha OR Clare. Very weird, especially if it looks like a good chunk of time.
To be continued...
JMHO
P.S. I would NOT be a happy camper if I was Taysha and had all these ( and maybe other ) women were suddenly inserted to be part of MY ‘ journey’ to find love...how weird and thoughtless to do that right when it starts.

Agree. Tayshia has already been shortchanged enough. It appears she will have a smaller group of guys to choose from...that were sorted by Clare and less time to spend with her group...and that doesn't even get into the lack of travel because of Covid. Having a bunch of other hot women hungry for attention and instagram followers thrust upon her is all she needs. no no Suspect no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:19 pm

Why Hannah Ann Sluss Was Just Spotted on The Bachelorette Set

"Becca Kufrin and Hannah Ann Sluss are there as friends," a source revealed to E! News. "It's now transitioning into a regular Bachelorette season and they are there to lend support."

Our source doesn't believe they will appear in more than one episode. In fact, it's likely producers are following recent seasons where past contestants appear early on and offer guidance to the lead.
https://www.eonline.com/news/1176662/why-hannah-ann-sluss-was-just-spotted-on-the-bachelorette-set?cmpid=social_instagram_bio
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:27 pm

I don't really think that they are Tayshia's friends and I would probably not think they were the best at giving relationship advice. I wish they would have Rachel on instead for that. I wonder if Clare will give Tayshia advice, too. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:27 pm

IA with @bluwavz post. They have done that in the past. Friends show up, give advice and support whatever decisions the lead makes. Why they chose Hannah and Becca, I'm not sure. Who could forget Detective Demi's support and advice. no no

IMHO they won't combine this season with any other spin off, BIP or whatever. The logistics, and quarantine would be impossible to handle. IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA with @bluwavz post. They have done that in the past. Friends show up, give advice and support whatever decisions the lead makes. Why they chose Hannah and Becca, I'm not sure. Who could forget Detective Demi's support and advice.  no no

IMHO they won't combine this season with any other spin off, BIP or whatever. The logistics, and quarantine would be impossible to handle. IMHO
Between the short notice, & quarantine time, I think they probably just picked whoever was in LA and available tbh.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:33 pm

@ReneeM makes total sense. I had no idea where Hannah lives.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:56 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1291081939580059652
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:03 pm

suzq wrote:I don't really think that they are Tayshia's friends and I would probably not think they were the best at giving relationship advice.  I wish they would have Rachel on instead for that.  I wonder if Clare will give Tayshia advice, too.  JMO.

Totally agree, as I posted above. These women are NOT  friends of either Clare or Taysha and are certainly not there to give ‘ friendly advice’ ... Come on...this makes 0 sense... ! I see no commonality with any of these people and when you’re possibly throwing Amanda Stanton in the mix, it’s even weirder... in any event, I can’t see either Taysha or Clare being happy and welcoming of these 3 in their season, so random, it reeks of publicity stunt.
JMOAA

ETA: just saw RS post and WOW! I so agree... give Clare a break on this silly issue. It’s hypocritical to chastise her and yet wish her to find her HEA. Maybe she did...? Let’s wait before we cast stones at her. She had WAY MORE time to know Dale before the filming started then any previous Bachelorette ever did...
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:17 pm

Well, if there are no rules, then what did Clare even mean when she said “respect the rules”?

I think RS is just biased because he knows and likes Clare and he’s become this romantic due to his current situation.
Any other lead or any other time and I think he would be right there with us, talking about how dumb she’s being. Yes, it’s a producer’s wet dream, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be criticized. We all criticized the Mesnick/Arie, we all criticized Jed, etc...why is Clare the one exception?

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:33 pm

@Aria IMO. There is a BIG distinction in ‘ criticizing’ and throwing hate like she is getting. This is the entitlement that S/M gives people to judge too quickly and then throwing hate at someone without knowing ALL THE FACTS. It goes way overboard and is not warranted. She didn’t commit a high crime for G’s sake...
People are overreacting and jump on this like a bone because of the added pressure of being isolated and frustrated.
As far as RS protecting Clare, I don’t see that; he knows and compares all the other seasons and it’s just a fact that Clare is trailblazing a very different, never seen before way of filming. You can’t blame her for what she did with all these months ( 4 months !)  of waiting to film. When Clare made her comment, she didn’t know it would take THAT long or even IF she would meet any of the guys.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr