SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:38 pm

jen689 wrote:I can see production letting Dale go home when he wants to. Maybe he doesn't want to be stuck in a house with Clare 24/7 until filming ends JMO

I can't!   Bachelor - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 3806527698

Dale belongs to TPTB now... or at least until his contract runs out.  I'd love to know what's going on in his head.  Unless he's super into Clare, he must be wondering WTF he's gotten himself into.  Probably not what he thought he was signing up for IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:21 pm

Bobette wrote:
jen689 wrote:I can see production letting Dale go home when he wants to. Maybe he doesn't want to be stuck in a house with Clare 24/7 until filming ends JMO

I can't!   Bachelor - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 3806527698

Dale belongs to TPTB now... or at least until his contract runs out.  I'd love to know what's going on in his head.  Unless he's super into Clare, he must be wondering WTF he's gotten himself into.  Probably not what he thought he was signing up for IMO.

I can definitely see Clare being impetuous, but Dale? I'm less certain about that. This is a very good-looking, fit, muscular 31 year old guy. He's an ex-NFL player and a model. By all accounts he has a great personality. He can definitely take his pick of women. And while I could see him being attracted to Clare, in his shoes, why not wait and let the season play out to make sure this is what he wants? It's just not adding up to me -- not so much from her point of view, but his.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:49 pm

@Amethyst Agreed.  :yes:

Clare must feel like the cat who got the cream - she seems to have "secured" the man she wanted without having to date a whole bunch other other dudes, and now has him locked away all to herself.

But what happens when the season airs and the audience gets a look at her fine slice of man pie?  He's sure to attract a legion of female fans and I'm not sure she's going to handle it well at all, IMO.

Clare appears to be punching far above her weight here IMO and spending so much time together so soon... I could see him getting over it real quick. Unless, as you say, there's more going on BTS.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:33 pm

jen689 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Chatsworth is not really a vacation home location, but I could see Carlsbad as it is by the ocean and coincidentally I think where Becca and G's apt was.
The twitter posters location says Palm Desert and Carlsbad, CA. I think the vacation home Clare and Dale are staying at may be in Palm Desert with is close to where they are filming JMO

Link
It would make sense that they would be in Palm Desert. If they have to stay sequesteted  together until the show airs stuck in 100°+ heat I don’t think that is great for their relationship. Too much too soon and they can’t do anything outside with the heat all on top of the quarantine. If it were for a few days that would be one thing. If I were Clare I’d insist they announce Tayshia as the new b’ette so she could go home. Oh, but SHV would be risky with traveling. I don’t know, maybe there aren’t good options here. Jmo

Last edited by gabriele on Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ° :))

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:34 pm

@Bobette @Amethyst So much AMEN. This is the real question, to me at least. Dale, on paper, seems like a great looking, multi-talented, supportive of worthy causes, nice guy. But why is he so into Clare in such a short timeframe. no idea

I’m trying to be open minded. I’ll stop here and just leave it at that. I haven’t watched Clare on any BN shows and know zero about either of them. If we see a love story, wonderful! I like surprises dizzy IMO

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:11 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDpv92Wh2Nl/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:15 pm

So I’m going to guess that if he’s with Clare, he won’t be allowed to post on SM until filming’s finished (same with Clare), and in the meantime they’ll do SHV’s. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:16 pm

Is Clare with him or not?

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:20 pm

I don’t think he posted it to his story but it’s someone else’s story. I hope there is some info soon. If it isn’t him Clare left for who else would it be. Since he’s been home for a few days, if that’s what it seems, his dads comment about There relationship being great seems more reliable.

ETA: I really don’t think they’d make them sequester until tayshia would be finished filming it seems insane. I just want to see a sighting of Clare.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:50 pm

Maybe Clare and Dale spent a few days together in a SHV in the desert and now they are both back home and will continue with the SHVs. Clare might still be in the desert if she has additional filming to do. I’m glad they are not holed up together until the premiere. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:03 am

Has there been proof for any of the Dale stuff?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:09 am

notarose wrote:Has there been proof for any of the Dale stuff?

First, RS reported he got the FIR. Then Life and style reported she left cause Clare was in love with Dale. RS at first said it’s absurd she wouldn’t just leave cause she was in love with him. Now obviously things changed over the few days and RS has said Clare is definitely with Dale in some capacity, and on his podcast on Thursday the intro recorded Wednesday he said he believes Clare and Dale are engaged. At first his tweet of life and style saying they were engaged he said it’s getting more absurd, but then on the pod he said he believed it. Now obviously yesterday he said he’s heard things aren’t quite the way the media is portraying it. So who knows what’s come.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr