SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD7KwtRD0Zf/

This back’s up what Michelle Money said. Both Dale’s sister & Michelle identify themselves while source can say whatever and never be directly challenged. Ghost.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:57 pm

I don't see CH wanting to give up the hosting gig anytime soon. He gets paid A LOT of money to do it. I can see that maybe his ego might be a little bruised to see the headlines that said that he was temporarily replaced. He's been with the show since the beginning -- I would think that he probably thinks he can do what he wants and not have it jeopardize his job and maybe this shook him a little bit and he wasn't expecting it. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:59 pm

I could understand Clare quitting the show to be with Dale if they had been talking months before filming. If she quit after knowing him for 2 weeks on set that seems pretty impulsive. Either way I hope it works out, but if this latest info is correct I feel a bit skeptical about their chances. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:21 pm

I knew for certain I posted something about CH saying Clare may have been talking to some of the contestants. I have googled searched off and on this past week and couldn't find it. I searched all my posts and found it. We have heard from MM and now Dale's sister saying Dale did not contact Clare. IMHO the only people who will know that is Dale and Clare.

Here is the post I searched forever for. Note CH's comments. Also the only other person other than Matt James that made a Cameo for a cooking demonstration. So who was she talking about when she made those comments about respecting the process etc etc?

GuardianAngel wrote:
ReneeM wrote:RS is live. He doesn’t know what’s going on with Clare, but he heard on Sunday that guys were being called back, & he knows that Tayshia’s at La Quinta right now. He thinks the only reason Tayshia would be there is if she’s the bachelorette. Can’t say if Clare was fired for being difficult, or she quit the show for Dale, if she’s still filming or if she’s headed back home. The only thing he knows is that Tayshia’s at La Quinta.

He was thinking out loud though and raised the possibility that since Dale was in the original cast months ago, he and Clare might’ve gotten in contact from then. Which I haven’t seen considered yet and I think it’s a valid possibility.

Also, comments are limited on Clare’s instagram. Has that always been the case?

Good point on Dale and Clare might have been in contact with each other.

JUN 23, 2020

When it was first revealed that Clare’s season would be delayed, Chris Harrison hinted at the fact Clare might already be talking to potential suitors on social media. Clare didn’t confirm that during the podcast, but she did fully admit to googling some of the boys on her season before she meets them IRL.
Source

Re her comments about making SM accounts.

Former NFL player Dale Moss, 31,  is the only other person from this season on Cameo. He hasn't done interviews, but he did put on a cooking demonstration on Saturday for the Professional Athletes Foundation and NFL Players Association.

Source

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5516p432-bachelorette-16-clare-crawley-tayshia-adams-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers#1466857

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:05 am

I'm not buying the overly dramatic narrative that Dale's sister is trying to put out about Dale having "everything to lose." For Pete's sake, Dale is an ex-NFL football player and an established model. While the Bachelorette is a nice gig for him, it's hardly make-or-break. And he's not getting a paycheck from it, just exposure bucks. If cast members going on BiP can find each other ahead of time, it shouldn't have been that difficult for he and Clare to connect. Plus there was an overly long timeframe for them to do so. I do see the need for them not to acknowledge it, but did it happen? Probably yes, IMO.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:25 am

Amethyst wrote:I'm not buying the overly dramatic narrative that Dale's sister is trying to put out about Dale having "everything to lose." For Pete's sake, Dale is an ex-NFL football player and an established model. While the Bachelorette is a nice gig for him, it's hardly make-or-break. And he's not getting a paycheck from it, just exposure bucks. If cast members going on BiP can find each other ahead of time, it shouldn't have been that difficult for he and Clare to connect. Plus there was an overly long timeframe for them to do so. I do see the need for them not to acknowledge it, but did it happen? Probably yes, IMO.

Whether they talked or didn’t beforehand no idea It’s certainly a storyline.
What his sister may be referring to is the Special Olympics which Dale has been involved with for some time. The rules are very important and in the case of cognitively challenged athletes, the idea of following the rules and fair play is taken very seriously. Dale is a Special Olympics Ambassador. He has 1 sister who is challenged. These rumors could be perceived by the sister who posted as an integrity issue.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:34 pm

I wonder how much of Dale's sister's reaction was influenced by Dale's own reaction to all the stories in the media? They seem close, so if he's bothered by it then that would obviously bother her and she may want to protect him imo. I hope he doesn't let it get to him too much.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:36 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1295383004190130178?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:20 pm

She does look very happy. I wonder if they'll include her in the RC's as co host.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:50 pm

I feel more and more confusion as the filming of this season goes on. It makes me wish that the show would go back to the way it originally started with hopefully, some kind of a love connection rather than all of these twists. Is there any way to sleuth it at all? JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:26 pm

@suzq I feel the same, especially this season it’s very hard to sleuth. They are always trying to out-do the previous season as far as drama goes. The last several seasons you can tell the leads are always very stressed out. I hope Tayshia is handling it better, but I’m not too optimistic. We haven’t seen any bts of her at all. Clare seems good (& happy).

Sleuthing the guys seems hard because I’m thinking they’re keeping them there until it’s over. Does anybody else feel like that? Plus it would have been nice to know who Tayshia started with on her part of the season. I guess that’s asking too much. Jmo

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:37 pm

Yup, I feel like this season is 100% curated. It's going to be as scripted as a reality show can be without actually hiring writers IMO.

I wish they wouldn't! It makes me so much less interested!

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr