SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dahling Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:42 pm

@blueblues I’m sure he doesn’t know anything concrete about Dale & Clare, but he should probably be careful in his wording though.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:35 pm

The Juan Pablo goat episode will have an interview with Clare while she was on lockdown before they started filming at La Quinta.

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-the-greatest-seasons-ever/episodes/juan-pablo-galavis/

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:38 pm

It's kind of hilarious how much has gone down since they prerecorded all those GOAT eps. Tayshia also has an interview during Nick's episode, so are they just going to... not acknowledge anything? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:00 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEN0PcHDBRM/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:29 am

I’m sorry but that fantasy suit date setup is funny to me. Why couldn’t they do the Pennsylvania resort for Clare/tayshia, I’m sure at the time they thought La Quinta it would be a good location and didn’t think of the weather. Hopefully, Tayshia isn’t jipped or Matt James. Even though in the first few seasons there was no travel, so I’m sure it won’t matter In the end. I’m interested in how it turns out on screen.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:16 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEN0PcHDBRM/

Is this really a FSD setup question
Looks more like where they would quarantine CH after his Texas road trip. I’m holding out for more info.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:19 am

Zaynab wrote:I’m sorry but that fantasy suit date setup is funny to me. Why couldn’t they do the Pennsylvania resort for Clare/tayshia, I’m sure at the time they thought La Quinta it would be a good location and didn’t think of the weather. Hopefully, Tayshia isn’t jipped or Matt James. Even though in the first few seasons there was no travel, so I’m sure it won’t matter In the end. I’m interested in how it turns out on screen.
Nah, they definitely knew about the weather as the show is based in LA. Everyone here knows Palm Springs is ridiculously hot in summer. Now, I have no idea why they booked it there. You just stay inside in the summer in PS with occasional dips in the pool. The forecast for tomorrow is 112° and 115° for Monday. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:01 pm

I think it’s because when they booked this space California was just coming off of lockdown. Most air travel was still risky so they probably knew they had to be somewhere in California. Most of the inland areas of California get over 100 during the summer months regardless of whether your in the desert or not. It’s very picturesque in Palm Springs. The only cooler option would have been somewhere on the coast, but maybe they wouldn’t have been able to find as large of a facility with all the activities La Quinta offered?

People on reddit are really giving tptb a lot of crap for this fantasy date  in an airstream. I have to say I think it’s really cute. My husband and I have talked about getting one. I think they are really trendy now, there’s even campgrounds dedicated to just airstreams. The location of where they put it is a little weird, but they probably didn’t want to leave the grounds of the resort. It’s hard to tell if that’s a main street open to the public, or if it’s just a smaller street within the complex. Hoping for the later.

So at this point only 3 guys are left. Does anybody have any guesses who those 3 guys are? According to my calculations of this weird bachelorette season, this would have been FSD#2. I don’t see it being the the 3rd date because I’m already calculating this without days off, except a day off after the first FSD. (Note: they have always taken a day off in between FSD’s) My estimation of the final RC is still August 29th. I wish RS could give us more information about what guys Tayshia started with and who had families flown into La Quinta.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:12 pm

I think I could see the Airstream as a part of an outdoor/adventure themed date. After a lot of time spent in hotel rooms, it might represent a nice change. It is a bit odd to see it parked by what might be a busy street, though. Perhaps they would get permission to close off the street for filming?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:25 pm

That does not look like a fantasy date to me. There's all sorts of stuff out front, bins chair's pillow baskets with flowers etc. There's someone walking around in the background. I'll be totally disappointed if this is what they came up with. Maybe it's for the F2, maybe the contestant likes travel in a trailer.

Out of that whole huge resort this the the best they can do for a FD in plain view from the house next door?

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Captur84

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEN0PcHDBRM/?utm_source=ig_embed

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:39 pm

To me this looks like a "break room" for the crew to go to cool down and possibly use the bathroom or rest for a moment.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:34 pm

You guys are funny. Have we forgotten Becca's fantasy suite date in the tent with Garrett? or Hannah's date in the windmill with Peter? Tyler even had an overnight on a boat, that's not traditional. I'm sure there are others that don't come to mind right now. TPTB do try and get creative with these dates. I see flowers in pots, throw pillows, rugs, and outdoor cafe lights, all for extra ambience. laugh out loud Those crates are probably from the set design department and they probably were in the process of putting it together. It's just in an odd place, but it probably won't matter if no one is around. Maybe the guy she picked for this date likes the outdoors and camping.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr