SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:48 pm

The guys seemed to be flown home or wherever they asked to go today. Dale had stories traveling thru an airport, Matt J is in Tyler's tiktoks that were filmed tonight, Cameron has a story with his dog, just to name a few things I have seen.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:22 pm

@Doats thanks for posting. I saw a similar article, but not that one that add's the season could be cancelled.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:46 pm

I wonder if the season was cancelled, would they change the Bette? Clare came out of left field. They might have more time to rethink things...of course, some of those might be how much more they could screw her and her guys.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:37 am

Sprite wrote:I wonder if the season was cancelled, would they change the Bette? Clare came out of left field. They might have more time to rethink things...of course, some of those might be how much more they could screw her and her guys.

I don't know. Really hard to even imagine.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:39 am

Sprite wrote:I wonder if the season was cancelled, would they change the Bette? Clare came out of left field. They might have more time to rethink things...of course, some of those might be how much more they could screw her and her guys.

I don’t think so. Clare posted on Instagram about how filming is postponed but she’s still excited for her journey to begin. If they were to chose someone else, I don’t see her allowing it without causing an uproar. Lol
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:16 pm

My take is that producers gave a certain deadline that is technically feasible. CH sais they will reassess in 2 weeks. They will have to make choices and would not be surprised they pick Clare vs BIP since borders will be closed.

It seems sadly this Covid-19 will not have a vaccine before autumn... and it is spreading very fast. This is a major crisis that I do not think will be resolved in 2 weeks

They may change the format though and limit travels to the minimum.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:51 pm

HEA wrote:My take is that producers gave a certain deadline that is technically feasible. CH sais they will reassess in 2 weeks. They will have to make choices and would not be surprised they pick Clare vs BIP since borders will be closed.

It seems sadly this Covid-19 will not have a vaccine before autumn... and it is spreading very fast. This is a major crisis that I do not think will be resolved in 2 weeks

JMO

I don't see that happening. The show needs to do their public showmance to get people talking. Plus, it's harder to hide things with them taping in the US.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:31 pm

atem wrote:
HEA wrote:My take is that producers gave a certain deadline that is technically feasible. CH sais they will reassess in 2 weeks. They will have to make choices and would not be surprised they pick Clare vs BIP since borders will be closed.

JMO

I don't see that happening.  The show needs to do their public showmance to get people talking. Plus, it's harder to hide things with them taping in the US.

I actually think it would be easier to tape BIP. They don't need to go to Mexico. They can book some beach resort in the US. Most of that show just tapes on the beach anyway. They don't really do any good dates. Everyone involved could self quarantine at the resort if it is big enough. Do a kind of Big Brother on the beach...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:48 pm

Sprite wrote:
atem wrote:

JMO

I don't see that happening.  The show needs to do their public showmance to get people talking. Plus, it's harder to hide things with them taping in the US.

I actually think it would be easier to tape BIP. They don't need to go to Mexico. They can book some beach resort in the US. Most of that show just tapes on the beach anyway. They don't really do any good dates. Everyone involved could self quarantine at the resort if it is big enough. Do a kind of Big Brother on the beach...

I agree there. BIP is a much shorter time span. Less people and they don't care about spoilers getting out like they do for the Bach/Bachette.

I just don't think it would work for the Bachelorette. The show has a formula and they aren't changing it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:38 pm

Sprite wrote:I actually think it would be easier to tape BIP. They don't need to go to Mexico. They can book some beach resort in the US. Most of that show just tapes on the beach anyway. They don't really do any good dates. Everyone involved could self quarantine at the resort if it is big enough. Do a kind of Big Brother on the beach...

That's what I keep thinking - quarantining/isolating people is literally what they do with contestants every season! laugh out loud The variable would be crew coming and going, but if they get people who are prepared to stay on-site for the duration of filming, it could still be done. It would be good to have something light hearted to watch other than anxiety-producing news broadcasts. Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f62c Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f637
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:18 pm

@Sprite agreed

Ex on the beach has used a secluded house in Hawaii that had a pool and beach access for several of their seasons. It surely wouldn't be that hard to find something like that quite possibly in CA. And, it is a takeoff of BIP only bringing exes into the house as contestants. They do have outside dates for some couples.

Filming for BIP is about 3 weeks for what we see. Some contestants have been gone 26-27 days in the past (I tracked some of them on BIP5). That included a day or 2 in advance of filming plus a couple days post filming if they were a couple at the end.

So something available for a month to 5 or 6 weeks would work. Pre-filming setup time and post-filming tear down time.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:27 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:@Sprite   agreed

Ex on the beach has used a secluded house in Hawaii that had a pool and beach access for several of their seasons.  It surely wouldn't be that hard to find something like that quite possibly in CA.  And, it is a takeoff of BIP only bringing exes into the house as contestants. They do have outside dates for some couples.

Filming for BIP is about 3 weeks for what we see.  Some contestants have been gone 26-27 days in the past (I tracked some of them on BIP5). That included a day or 2 in advance of filming plus a couple days post filming if they were a couple at the end.

So something available for a month to 5 or 6 weeks would work.  Pre-filming setup time and post-filming tear down time.

Asia is where it originated from and Hawaii has a huge population and tourist population from South Korea and Japan. I doubt Hawaii will be used.

But, there are places in the US like Florida that they could use.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr