SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:32 pm

@blueblues
Thanks,
Not really surprising as they did this with Colton and the 40 year old virgin movie cover. I just hope they don’t make Clare’s age a big deal. which knowing the bachelor they will. Hopefully there other promos are better both for Clare and tayshia, and Matt in the future.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dahling Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:37 pm

suzq wrote:RS said the FRC was Sept. 1.  So, does that mean production will stick around a few days after that.  I think it is good that they pushed back Matt's season filming a week or two, so the crew can have a little time at home with their families.  I also think it is good that the Bachelorette isn't going to start airing until Oct. 13 -- I think that they may not run into being pre-empted by debates that way.  I wonder if they will start airing the Bachelor the first Monday in January as usual or delay it by a few weeks.  I think they are probably just happy they can film at all right now.  JMO.

I was wondering if DWTS has anything to do with the later date. They are revamping the show with Tyra Banks as the host and they may need two nights to begin their season with. It used to be two nights a week. Voting is hard to do with only one night a week. Plus DWTS seems to have a lot of pros this year, so maybe they need more time to get through all the performances until they eliminate some couples. Just a thought.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:26 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEaTEVaDrZK/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:50 am

Although the picture from the Graduate has the young one in Clare's spot it's clear what they're trying to say and I find it very annoying. This really shouldn't be about Clare being older than the guys but finding love, imo. If you look at past Bachelors, they often have much younger women in their seasons.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:02 pm

@albean99 It's the old double standard which tptb and this show are known for. Not surprised at all. I figured the would play with the cougar stereotype if Clare went that way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:02 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1299376357982568448?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:56 pm

Geeze. Could the promos be any more basic? Pathetic that they couldn't come up with anything better.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:40 pm

They need to do better for Clare with these promos. Clare has said herself she can’t dance. 
I can’t with these comments online about give us a tayshia promo, like clearly they are not going to address it. Just like they don’t address spoilers any season. I have a feeling Clare is going to face the brunt of it like all leads, she already is online with the comments under these promos.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:26 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEaTEVaDrZK/

I'm not understanding this. I can't see the first pic clearly. If the first pic is for possible F3 what are all those roses for "last night" or are they stating it's the same table? We know they bring props and such with them? What am I missing? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:19 pm

The first slide is to show the table. The person’s saying the table in the top pic is the same table or similar to tables they’ve used in other seasons for rose ceremonies, because they’re alleging that the pic is from the day of the F3 RC.

They’re saying the pics in the second slide is from the night prior to F3 RC, presumably for the night portion of the last FS date.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:22 pm

albean99 wrote:Although the picture from the Graduate has the young one in Clare's spot it's clear what they're trying to say and I find it very annoying. This really shouldn't be about Clare being older than the guys but finding love, imo. If you look at past Bachelors, they often have much younger women in their seasons.

I looked up the plot of The Graduate. Awful reference. The older woman seduces the young guy and he isn’t even into the affair that occurs. He eventually runs off with the older woman’s daughter.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:00 pm

Just stopping in for an update on the season. Two Bachelorettes–wow! I'll check back once things get underway but wish both Clare and Tayshia success in finding love PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr