SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:28 pm

@Linds911. Tia and her boyfriend broke up a little while ago.

suzq

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:30 pm

@suzq oh ok. I'm following her on IG but haven't viewed it lately. Thanks.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:02 pm

I’m be fine with Tia or Kendall

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:12 pm

I'd be fine with Kendall. Tia, not so much.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:33 am

I think Elyse had enough airtime on Colton’s season to be memorable for fans. Even though she left of her own accord, Colton was younger, inexperienced in relationships, and a virgin which could be enough ammo to rebrand her leaving.
She’s on my maybe list.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:31 am

Some of Reality Steve's thoughts about the next Bachelorette from his reader emails:

Since we know Hannah Ann and Madison are the top 2, do you think it’s likely that either one of them would get the gig? Or would it depend on how everything plays out in the finale?

Thanks!

Comment: I’m starting to think none of Peter’s women are getting the “Bachelorette” gig.

Hey Steve!

I saw that you mentioned that Hannah Brown could be a possibility for Bachelorette and I’m not surprised because of how popular she is. Just curious on whether you think she would say yes. I find it hard to believe she would toss herself in the ringer again but who knows. She seems to have had a whirlwind of a career so far and I know she said she wants to get into hosting but I guess we’ll see when March rolls around.

Thanks for all the spoilers!

Comment: Oh I definitely think she would.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:46 am

I appreciate RS's spoilers but he tends to be off a lot of times on leads until right before he hears the official word. I remember last year around this time he was denying any possibility of Hannah B until right after her exit and his "friend" enlightened him. So I need to wait until he actually hears something :D
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:05 pm

After the scenes with Victoria P I thought for sure Kelsey might be one who tptb set their sights on (which still could be if they clean up her edit moving forward). We have to keep in mind that Hannah B was involved in drama with Caitlyn and she did alot of crying too and they still went with her so you never know what they are thinking. Kelly has the age and career that is nice but is too blah blah for lead IMHO . Madison (a virgin ) I doubt she could handle all the kissing & intimacy and probably wouldn't even want it. Hannah S would probably have the personality to do it but IMO is too young . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:09 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:I appreciate RS's spoilers but he tends to be off a lot of times on leads until right before he hears the official word. I remember last year around this time he was denying any possibility of Hannah B until right after her exit and his "friend" enlightened him. So I need to wait until he actually hears something :D

I think Hannah B is a possibility because starting with BIP and the Colton/Tia storyline the franchise began the practice IMO of overkill. We had Colton and Tia 3 consecutive times; we had Hannah showing up on 3 consecutive seasons with DWTS also playing out onscreen; we had Demi showing up on 4 consecutive seasons. If a cast member is willing, tptb is willing to milk it.
I’m not interested in another Hannah B season but the current trend seems to be tapping into a never ending storyline so JMO it could happen.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:23 pm

I am going to leave this right here. I think they could bring someone not affiliated with the franchise.
Ryan Seacrest, on his morning show, had Rob Mills on the phone and was talking up Tanya Rad to go on the Bachelor, but then when he mentioned the ette she really perked up.
I can really make a case for this with ABC.
Kiis FM....most popular radio show in the world. Could really help the ratings improve.
Tanya's been looking so hard for love.
These past girls are awful.
Tanya is about to most open person ever.
Think of how many celebrities that know and love Tanya and would tweet about it.
I think it will for sure be discussed.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:01 pm

Pete said in one of his interviews there is a specific woman from his season he is rooting for to be the next Bachelorette. He couldn't say who it was since she hasn't been eliminated. As the season progresses one of the F6 may get a Bachelorette edit JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:07 pm

RE my previous prediction of Tanya Rad possibility....she announced today that she has a boyfriend. Unless there is a turn around between now and then!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99