SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:52 am

I cannot imagine how emotional both families must be now........

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:54 am

HEA wrote:I cannot imagine how emotional both families must be now........

Over the moon emotional I say.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:13 am

And today is Zac's mom birthday. So, a double celebration.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:13 pm

"Everything works out as it should" could be this season's tag line, imo. Had Clare not found and fallen for Dale, we would never have gotten Tayshia and Zac. No matter what happens with either couple, there was a destined element to this season. Without Clare and Tayshia, so many important conversations may never have occurred about women standing up for themselves after abuse; about racial justice; about divorce and its impact on confidence; about the pain behind some smiles and lives.

This season raised the bar for the types of conversations had on this show-it was such a satisfying season in many ways because it told untold stories. It valued life experience and the way that alters who people choose to let close to their hearts. Even the guys being in their late 20s or early 30s removed some of the challenging dynamics of the series that often caused viewers to fast-forward or tune out. This time, I found myself watching full episodes to hear the conversations–they felt more true to life and love.

Tayshia deserves a tremendous amount of credit for managing this role with grace under pressure. She carried herself with elegance, kindness, and a fun-loving spirit. The care and respect she showed when listening to each of her guys was truly admirable, creating an environment of safe self-disclosure and emotional intimacy. She was a remarkable bachelorette, possibly the very best (riding a scooter in heels!)!

I hope the show continues to embrace this new path of using the platform for good, showing more healthy dynamics and displaying the multidimensional nature of contestants.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:20 pm

@veg_out Good Post Well said!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99