SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:09 pm

I bet tptb watched Love Is Blind and saw how much hype the storyline with Jessica and Mark created and the conflict of their ten year age gap (and knowing Clare's tendency for dramatics) and are eager to create something similar. I'm convinced
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:21 pm

lightredemption wrote:I bet tptb watched Love Is Blind and saw how much hype the storyline with Jessica and Mark created and the conflict of their ten year age gap (and knowing Clare's tendency for dramatics) and are eager to create something similar. I'm convinced

Yes and we sa how that ended! Exactly as I expect this will! Give me Lauren and Cameron anyday

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:34 pm

Bummer. Of the ones mentioned, Would have liked to have seen Tia or Taysha. Claire is a hard pass bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 2292733854 bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 4103285151

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:40 pm

I’m still going to hope and pray the rest of the men they bring on are older—-mid to late 30”s. Maybe they are working on that now. They might have 15 younger men now but need another 10-15 to add. Maybe they even bring back some contestants from the past.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:43 pm

The only way this will be believable is if there’s older men.

I’m not super thrilled with the idea but I am happy it’s no one from this season.
This seasons girls are probably so catty in their group chats right now... BIP is going to be unbearable with these girls trying to one up another for screen time in Mexico since none of them got the bachette gig.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:46 pm

sandileekeller wrote:She looks damn good for a 38 year old! I don’t see what’s wrong with dating men younger than you are. I just don’t get what the big deal is in today’s day and age.

Having been in the position of dating someone 10 years younger than me (I was 35, he was 25), there are a lot of life differences between 2 people in those ages.  He still had a lot of living to do before he settled down. He is still a special person to me but looking back, I'm glad it didn't work out.  Too many differences because of our ages.

I got along better with guys within 5 years of my age so no there is no problem with a 38/39 year old dating some one that is 33/34.  But a 23 year old! For some 38/39 year old women, that could be the age of their oldest child!

I just can't see these guys having any real interest in her even though I'm sure they will say they do.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:54 pm

WOWSER! :crazed Boy, was I wrong!!! cantstopl IF that is HER! She fits the criterias real well of being dramatic, desperate, malleable into TPTB ‘s hands! She LOVES the Botox, fillers IRL and the filters on IG. Not giving out the confident woman vibe to me, more the very immature, desperate for attention, sad one. But hey...that’s what they like!
It will be a sh#$& show with a bunch of younger guys just faking it to get exposure and get to BIP. Recipe for dramatic disaster IMO. They will do anything for shock value. I bet they will exploit her sob story, ( her mom’ s sickness, failed engagement) her many appearances on BN, and CH always had a ‘ thing for her’ ...let’s see how many guys over 38 are cast...and how many young ones flee. no
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:38 pm

Im not a fan of Claire at all ,I would've rather Tia or Taysia bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 4256136633 (On the other hand this is good news :Woah-hoo:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:42 pm

Anyone over Kelsey is okay with me laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:51 pm

Yes to Clare being the bachelorette
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:25 pm

Limo gags to follow: A soccer player reference. "Ess okay."
A cougar joke. "I have a thing for older women."
A raccoon costume. A guy that pretends to be a father by bringing a toy baby (in reference to her fake pregnancy bump on her night one limo exit). There's a lot to work with because Clare has given us many moments.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:55 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1233831849404665858?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99