SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:44 pm

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Df193e10
https://www.instagram.com/bachelorbunch/[/quote]

Has anyone pinpointed yet exactly when they think the FRC takes place part of the day? (early morning, mid afternoon). Because in the promo where it looks like she is crying would that appear to be late morning, early afternoon?

Just wondering if this part has already been sleuthed. Thanks.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:37 pm

@chasus71 bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 0bb39110
bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Cba26710
Credit abc and ET

I think we will see the sunset. 2nd pic looks like it. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:39 pm

Also the jeans and breakdown look like right after her dad’s talk?

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 D99bcd10
Credit abc

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:48 pm

@HEA Thanks for brining the SC over.

She definitely looks happier in these photos, so perhaps the F1 is after she dumps the F2 earlier in the day. My speculation.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:53 pm

HEA wrote:Also the jeans and breakdown look like right after her dad’s talk?

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 D99bcd10
Credit abc

Yes now looking at this it would make sense that she would have a breakdown of emotions after taking in what she and her dad discusses. I am starting to believe that it is just about her F2 only and not Ben and/or sending him home per say in that moment. She just goes outside to cry and breakdown a bit before she gathers herself in time for the LCD's. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:08 pm

^^^I think she must have sent someone home because that is when we see Tayshia get upset and cry. In these scenes she really breaks down both in an ITM and outside. Girl is sobbing in both scenes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:14 pm

@chasus71 I believe his dad was quit harsh. He was not a happy camper when she brought Colton home and clearly was against a speedy engagement (which it totally right, stupid). Maybe she married her ex quickly too after a short engagement? And now again he is expected to give his blessing to a guy she met few weeks ago and hardly know...

I think he will put in her enough doubts and pressure that she will breakdown, not happy that her dad is not on her love train. The voice of reason collided with the voice of heart. She wanted Zac but not her dad and family  is paramount.

The interesting part is that in one of her interviews she said her dad never like first but he turns around his opinion once he know the guy (not verbatim). She wouldn’t say that imo if that didn’t happen with her F1.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:19 pm

gabriele wrote:^^^I think she must have sent someone home because that is when we see Tayshia get upset and cry. In these scenes she really breaks down both in an ITM and outside. Girl is sobbing in both scenes.

I actually believe it is just her truly breaking down because her father may not like one her guys who she is really in love with and wants her family to like him too. I know for me that could have me in tears especially considering how she feels about her family as well as the guys family liking her. Her crying does not always have to be associated with eliminating someone which I think this is why it throws us all off. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:21 pm

HEA wrote:@chasus71 I believe his dad was quit harsh. He was not a happy camper when she brought Colton home and clearly was against a speedy engagement (which it totally right, stupid). Maybe she married her ex quickly too after a short engagement? And now again he is expected to give his blessing to a guy she met few weeks ago and hardly know...

I think he will put in her enough doubts and pressure that she will breakdown, not happy that her dad is not on her love train. The voice of reason collided with the voice of heart. She wanted Zac but not her dad and family  is paramount.

The interesting part is that in one of her interviews she said her dad never like first but he turns around his opinion once he know the guy (not verbatim). She wouldn’t say that imo if that didn’t happen with her F1.

Jmo

Great insight again. I totally agree.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:04 pm

chasus71 wrote:
gabriele wrote:^^^I think she must have sent someone home because that is when we see Tayshia get upset and cry. In these scenes she really breaks down both in an ITM and outside. Girl is sobbing in both scenes.

I actually believe it is just her truly breaking down because her father may not like one her guys who she is really in love with and wants her family to like him too. I know for me that could have me in tears especially considering how she feels about her family as well as the guys family liking her. Her crying does not always have to be associated with eliminating someone which I think this is why it throws us all off. JMO
That’s possible too. Smiley

She does need to eliminate someone or she’ll have 3 guys at the FRC. I’m thinking whoever her dad is talking about will probably get sent home. I think it would most likely be Ben because he doesn’t know who she ended up with, and her dad would be concerned about his mental health. There is nothing for her dad to object to about Ivan and I do think Zac is in the F2. jmo

Not much longer and we’ll find out. Yea!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:17 pm

Have i been blocked or Ivan's IG is disabled?? Is this a sign of being chosen??

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:20 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Have i been blocked or Ivan's IG is disabled?? Is this a sign of being chosen??

He stated on twitter today that his IG was disabled just like Riley's as well.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99