SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:55 pm

@chasus71 Thanks.. I was already nervous..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bachademia Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:29 pm

All,

This week on the Bachademia podcast we discussed Ben and not saying, "I love you." Do you think him saying that would have fixed their issue? Or, do you think it has more to do a host of times he wasn't "showing" Tayshia? 

You can listen to the podcast here: https://bachademia.buzzsprout.com/1401814/6915668-red-wedding

or Watch here:

Feel free to send us any topics or comments to discuss at bachademia@gmail.com or DM on twitter @BACHADEMIA

bachademia
bachademia

https://bachademia.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:49 pm

bachademia wrote:
All,

This week on the Bachademia podcast we discussed Ben and not saying, "I love you." Do you think him saying that would have fixed their issue? Or, do you think it has more to do a host of times he wasn't "showing" Tayshia? 

You can listen to the podcast here: https://bachademia.buzzsprout.com/1401814/6915668-red-wedding

or Watch here:

Feel free to send us any topics or comments to discuss at bachademia@gmail.com or DM on twitter @BACHADEMIA

To me if I was Tayiasha I would be a little skeptical of Ben now coming back with his declaration of love since it is so close to when Bennett pulled the same thing. I mean she literally gave him a chance to express his love throughout their time together at the HTD before, during and after. I mean she literally had to pull it out of him then nothing. Now all of a sudden he can freely speak?? Yes I say a little too late and I think she could feel the same and explain to him that she needed him to express this before she progressed more with her other two. snooze you lose. JMO no offense to Ben. It reminds of when he tried to do the wait until the last minute to see her in the group date and expected her to allow him the time before she gave out the rose. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:37 pm

The Bachelorette Street is so dry  :pout No social media activity from the potentials... The downside of having a potential non clout chasing F1 is the lack of slips and spoilers on his social media pages.. its nice for Tayshia but frustrating  for us Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 2254279460

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:25 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:The Bachelorette Street is so dry  :pout No social media activity from the potentials... The downside of having a potential non clout chasing F1 is the lack of slips and spoilers on his social media pages.. its nice for Tayshia but frustrating  for us Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 2254279460

True, the other guys seem to be posting here and there but Zac is literally nonexistent on sm :nervous
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked4 Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:00 pm

Zac has been tweeting frequently today about football! 4 tweets just in the last hour!
hooked4
hooked4

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:07 pm

hooked4 wrote:Zac has been tweeting frequently today about football! 4 tweets just in the last hour!

Yes he loves his sports those Eagles laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:48 am

Riley is back Instagram alive again. Ivan is not yet and still disabled.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:23 am

My husband walked into the family room as I was watching the longest, coldest kiss and said to me, "I'm worried about you dear." And then he laughed himself silly...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:02 pm

@Doats Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698 Don't be coming home with bags of ice, he might get really worried.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Doats Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698 Don't be coming home with bags of ice, he might get really worried.

@GuardianAngel he is the best and loves to tease me but could pretty much identify each of the men, knows who's still around, and asks what the feelings are on THIS FORUM as to who is the F1. cantstopl

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:59 pm

@Doats my son does too! laugh out loud as soon as they announced the ette my son asks who won? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99