SELECT CONTENT

JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Page 1 of 55 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 Empty JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:07 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:OMG. they are gorgeous! (from fb)
JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 379525_10150362187992060_718572059_8607759_1456400254_n

They're so beautiful!

Love that pink, cuffed shirt on JP. And Ashley looks so beautiful. They are glowing, so happy and in love.

Back to top Go down

JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 Empty Re: JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by vivalameagx3 Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:08 pm

ashhebert
Wait! Is @chrisbharrison 's new show "You Deserve It" on tonight?!?!? @JP_Rosenbaum please DVR it for me!!!! I'll be home sooooon!!
vivalameagx3
vivalameagx3

Back to top Go down

JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 Empty Re: JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by Archer23 Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:21 pm

@ashhebert
Wait! Is @chrisbharrison 's new show "You Deserve It" on tonight?!?!? @JP_Rosenbaum please DVR it for me!!!! I'll be home sooooon!!

@Millsy11374
@ashhebert @chrisbharrison @JP_Rosenbaum It's on tonight at 9 and it is SOOO good. You guys will love it! #YouDeserveIt

@ashhebert
@Millsy11374 @chrisbharrison @JP_Rosenbaum Can't wait!!

@chrisbharrison
@ashhebert get home cook @JP_Rosenbaum a good dinner & enjoy the show #YouDeserveIt
WTF, Chris?! I think it's adorable that Ashley loves cooking for JP, but the girl has spent all day working. After that and her long commute, JP should be making dinner for her! :yes:
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Archer23 wrote:
@ashhebert

@Millsy11374
@ashhebert @chrisbharrison @JP_Rosenbaum It's on tonight at 9 and it is SOOO good. You guys will love it! #YouDeserveIt

@ashhebert
@Millsy11374 @chrisbharrison @JP_Rosenbaum Can't wait!!

@chrisbharrison
@ashhebert get home cook @JP_Rosenbaum a good dinner & enjoy the show #YouDeserveIt
WTF, Chris?! I think it's adorable that Ashley loves cooking for JP, but the girl has spent all day working. After that and her long commute, JP should be making dinner for her! :yes:

rotfl I told you Chris doesn't have a clue with these couples!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:27 pm

LOL am I the only one who thinks CH is just joking? Cannot imagine he legit thinks she cooks a full meal every night, WTH indeed!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Chris Harrison is totally clueless. JP will probably fix them something or run out to get takeout for them. He pampers Ashley and knows she's working these longs hours 4 days a week. JP doesn't want carbs after 3 pm anyway, laugh out loud.
Big Boo & Little Boo are probably hanging out and waiting for her to get home. :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Gina wrote:Chris Harrison is totally clueless. JP will probably fix them something or run out to get takeout for them. He pampers Ashley and knows she's working these longs hours 4 days a week. JP doesn't want carbs after 3 pm anyway, laugh out loud.
Big Boo & Little Boo are probably hanging out and waiting for her to get home. :giggle:
giggling

@RyanEnder
@ashhebert did @chrisbharrison pay you to tweet that?

@ashhebert
@RyanEnder haha no, I wish! ;p
@JP_Rosenbaum
@ashhebert @chrisbharrison done and done!
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Someone needs to tweet JP that he needs to be making the dinner! If he can cook that is. :P

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintdynamite Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Gina wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:OMG. they are gorgeous! (from fb)
JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 379525_10150362187992060_718572059_8607759_1456400254_n

They're so beautiful!

Love that pink, cuffed shirt on JP. And Ashley looks so beautiful. They are glowing, so happy and in love.

Heya Gina: I so love this couple! I certainly get warm fuzzies inside when I see pics of them - they reflect such love and respect for each other. Ashley's no fool - she realizes what a great man she has in JP - he is so caring and adoring of her. Talk about taking care of her - that's what she wanted all along. And of course I totally believe she meets JP's wishes as well.

I absolutely think this is the perfect hair color for her! The black was just too stark against her beautiful fair skin tone. I hope she sticks with this style, or at least the color. I didn't mind her as a blond either, but this is the perfect match for her skin tone. And, as a beauty consultant for 23 years, I can tell you Ashley sure knows how to enhance her looks - her makeup is flawless - she's as skillful as any professional makeup artist I've come across in her knowledge of application techniques.

What a beautiful woman - and of course, the love of a good man certainly enhances her already gorgeous look! I really love her dress as hostess of this contest. And I absolutely adore this picture of them - it's perfection!!! *sigh*
halfpintdynamite
halfpintdynamite

Female Posts : 919

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:34 pm

I love that hair color for her too.. Perfection. Hope she stays with it for a while!

Regarding the makeup, I think they brought in a professional makeup artist for the co-hosts.. But I really like it too and I'm sure Ashley's picked up some great tips and has been exposed to the best products over the past several months!
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:36 pm

JP tweeted back to the co-host and said that she and Ashley were naturals and need to take it on the road! He called them Ashsquared! :P

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:39 pm

atem wrote:JP tweeted back to the co-host and said that she and Ashley were naturals and need to take it on the road! He called them Ashsquared! :P

He's much funnier than Chrystie. giggling

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 55 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

+43
gurlbrit
IrishGal
just2relax
rr
cfck2222