SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:25 am

@Tiggerlgh
If I remember correctly Merissa cut to the chase right away when she saw Peter and told him that VF was bad news with a really questionable reputation and that she slept with married men and broke several marriages. I believe it’s in RS column of October, when the HTD happened. He has been in touch directly with her and was also commenting on how it was showed versus how it happened IiRL. As far as the news we have now, the interviews of Merissa have to be authorized by TPTB since these magazines are all in cohut for publicity, BUT they don’t want to let the cat out of the bag just yet. And Merissa was probably sticking to her personal history in order to not be vilified ed by spreading ‘ rumors’ despite the fact that there are plenty of proof out there for anyone digging the VB  area.
Now how much will be shown is what we will know tomorrow.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:02 am

@Astrobach thanks! I hope she did just couldn’t remember

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:04 am

Here is the whole story.  The show didn't want Peter to know.  Merissa cut in on the date on her own.

RS - This forum has taken the position not to post RS's link at any time. It is a known fact that he obtains much of his information from this site, without giving credit where it is due. It is also a known fact he has in the past used name calling to describe sleuthers. Therefore we are not interested in RS earning revenue from this forum.
Any information obtained from his site, must have credit to RS, or add a statement that the information was obtained from RS's site. Quotes must be used for the information that was obtained from his site.

You can sum up what he writes or bring over quotes acknowledging where you brought the information from, but we do not post the direct link to his site.

The info is from October 29th.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To delete link to RS.)

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:03 am

https://gma.abc/2P1oAAR
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:21 am

@bluwavz Wow! She is such a piece of work... unbelievable! She really can’t even hear him speak and shuts down the shooting, that’s some diva my friend!
And Peter got her back, is he blind? really! Can’t believe he doesn’t see clearer now watching it back. Let’s see what’s the reaction tomorrow! Production captured some real good ‘ natural ‘ scenes with her. That’s probably right before she is walking away as we have S/C for, when she’s trying to block the camera.
Rolling Eyes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:26 am

I’m with you on the WOW Astrobach. VF is a piece of work. She did everything she could to deflect talking about what Peter probably heard. Can’t wait to see what they show us tonight of Merissa’s conversation with Peter. And the backlash Peter is going to get from bringing her back will be intense. Lots of Hannah B/Luke P vibes happening for me.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:36 am

She's "so disgusted" because she knows she's about to be called out on her terrible behavior? What kind of world does she live in?

I'm also wondering how any woman could be friends with her knowing that it was not only possible, but even probable that she would go after your boyfriend or spouse.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:10 am

Unless the wife/wives speak up in the press, I don't think the show is going to be specific.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kjcarter91 Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:54 am

From what has been shown and from what I have read, I cannot stand VF. I think she makes a point of telling Madi because she knows she will be going home and wants to cause trouble. If it gets out that the bachelor producers told them to tell Madi I will never watch again. It should have been Peter telling her not them. They took that opportunity away from him. At this stage in the game they should have been looking out for Peter and obviously that did not happen. I am disappointed, I have watched this show since year one and the drama they intentionally cause is awful.

kjcarter91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG3ExHB133k

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:08 pm

Amethyst wrote:She's "so disgusted" because she knows she's about to be called out on her terrible behavior? What kind of world does she live in?

I'm also wondering how any woman could be friends with her knowing that it was not only possible, but even probable that she would go after your boyfriend or spouse.

My no  attitude toward VF comes from her interactions with Peter. Rumors and WLM aside, it’s her behavior on the show that IMO fuels toxicity. On one hand it is valuable for male viewers to see that women like VF are out there and educational in the same way gaslighting Luke P was educational for women to watch. On the other hand, I’m so done with her being on my screen. :thud

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:02 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1229495734002536448?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
ReneeM
Chgohighlife
Doggoneit
Linds911
jen689