SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 66 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:56 am

Bobette wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Bobette wrote:Does Wells live in LA?..
Yes he moved there to be closer to his girlfriend now fiance actress Sarah Hyland

Thanks yes

ETA:  Now that we know this is Wells, I'm even more sure it's a TPTB ploy.  Seriously what are the chances some random guy takes a shot of him at the EXACT MOMENT Pete is walking VF out.  It's just too much of a coincidence IMO.  Wells probably asked him to do it.
Do you think VF stays then and either Madi or HA leaves?

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:22 am

Bobette wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Bobette wrote:Does Wells live in LA?..
Yes he moved there to be closer to his girlfriend now fiance actress Sarah Hyland

Thanks yes

ETA:  Now that we know this is Wells, I'm even more sure it's a TPTB ploy.  Seriously what are the chances some random guy takes a shot of him at the EXACT MOMENT Pete is walking VF out.  It's just too much of a coincidence IMO.  Wells probably asked him to do it.
**edited**

This IG guy is truly not affiliated to the show and Wells is just doing what he does, not minding his privilege as something that remarkable.
That’s my opinion obviously. We’ll see that scene play out tomorrow, pretty much as many here had forecasted.

ETA And I’m saying this with the upmost admiration for your skills that have been demonstrated time and again. No offense meant! bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 3806527698
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:32 am

gabriele wrote:Do you think VF stays then and either Madi or HA leaves?

No not at all.  I just think it's a remarkable coincidence that out of a 1.5 hour show the 3s tagged clip uploaded to IG clearly shows Madi and Hannah staying and VF being walked away.  

Would be an easy way to generate a spark of interest in an otherwise-ailing season and IMO TPTB/contestants do stuff all the time to drop hints and mess with viewers, but what do I know.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:55 am

@Bobette I know it seems that way...but we could say what if it was another scene that we haven’t seen? With brand new location or something new we didn’t know.? It’s apparent to me that these guys were in their own ‘ zone’ waiting for a flight, and completely oblivious of their surroundings, and notice that the IG poster, Cady, stopped filming IMMEDIATELY as soon as the guy started pointing and looking in his direction. ...
As I said, what is the number of people who is affected by this coincidental leak?
Not enough to consider IMO. They are busy caring for the next stage, IMO, not trying to repair the end of this season. Peter will take the Fall if someone has to.
Let’s eee if Clare is really there on GMA tomorrow! giggling
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:58 am

Bobette wrote:
gabriele wrote:Do you think VF stays then and either Madi or HA leaves?

No not at all.  I just think it's a remarkable coincidence that out of a 1.5 hour show the 3s tagged clip uploaded to IG clearly shows Madi and Hannah staying and VF being walked away.  

Would be an easy way to generate a spark of interest in an otherwise-ailing season and IMO TPTB/contestants do stuff all the time to drop hints and mess with viewers, but what do I know.

I’m with you. He’s been around for years and surely knows the drill.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:30 am

Thanks @notarose bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 2498057887

Something else on the topic of how far TPTB are prepared to go to sustain interest in season, for the last two Bette AU seasons the F1 has been flown all the way to Fiji - and then straight back again the same day - to make it look like they were a cast member on BiP AU and therefore not the winner.  On both occasions there was only one blurry pic - uploaded to SM by some random nobody, much like the seemingly-random clip of Wells.  

And that's just the AU show, which has a tiny following compared to the US, and for which the F1 is always spoiled via betting agencies.  TPTB just want to generate any kind of buzz IMO.  I'm sure they've had Pete and the girls doing all kinds of things on SM this season to throw people off and "accidentally leaking" a snippet of the villain getting booted at F3 to get people excited about the upcoming episode would be an easy thing to do IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:43 am

Bobette wrote:Thanks @notarose bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 2498057887

Something else on the topic of how far TPTB are prepared to go to sustain interest in season, for the last two Bette AU seasons the F1 has been flown all the way to Fiji - and then straight back again the same day - to make it look like they were a cast member on BiP AU and therefore not the winner.  On both occasions there was only one blurry pic - uploaded to SM by some random nobody, much like the seemingly-random clip of Wells.  

And that's just the AU show, which has a tiny following compared to the US, and for which the F1 is always spoiled via betting agencies.  TPTB just want to generate any kind of buzz IMO.  I'm sure they've had Pete and the girls doing all kinds of things on SM this season to throw people off and "accidentally leaking" a snippet of the villain getting booted at F3 to get people excited about the upcoming episode would be an easy thing to do IMO.

They have certainly done a lot. Tyler C’s Spotify last season and this year I’m sure there have been Pinterest shenanigans. Suddenly Madi’s location on Pinterest is LA like she’s living here. Yeah right! That is crazy about flying them to Fiji. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:50 am

gabriele wrote:
Bobette wrote:Thanks @notarose bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 2498057887

They have certainly done a lot. Tyler C’s Spotify last season and this year I’m sure there have been Pinterest shenanigans. Suddenly Madi’s location on Pinterest is LA like she’s living here. Yeah right! That is crazy about flying them to Fiji. jmo

Where do you see her location? I tried looking earlier and didn't see anything, I didn't even know you could set a location and I'm an avid pinner.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:32 am

butterflylove wrote:
gabriele wrote:

Where do you see her location? I tried looking earlier and didn't see anything, I didn't even know you could set a location and I'm an avid pinner.
@atem mentioned this. Strangely enough I am not seeing it on my phone. If you click on a person’s name that usually takes you to their blurb. Maybe Madi deleted it. That is part of what’s been happening with contestants, lots of posting and deleting things to throw viewers off base. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:57 am

I didn't see it.  A poster here did in the social media thread.

I don't see it as a conspiracy.  Not everyone watched the show. Wells has probably done it before and never had an issue.

A guy thinks it's hilarious this guy is into the Bachelor.  IMO

Last edited by atem on Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:08 am

atem wrote:I didn't see it.  A poster here did in the social media thread.

I don't see it as a conspiracy.  Not everyone watched the shoe.  Wells has probably done it before and never had an issue.

A guy thinks it's hilarious this guy is intibthe Bachelor.  IMO
Sorry! I thought it was you.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:28 am

What a riot this turned out to be Wells!   In retrospect, it is clearly Wells chomping down the cheese.  Props to the excellent sleuthers here!   yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 66 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life