SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:12 pm

gabriele wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:Okay, those tricky little devils: I can't find Barb's outfit with Madi. But her dad is wearing a blue shirt (there are blue shirts everywhere) and it looks to me like dad is wearing the Madi blue shirt
But a quick glance at Peter, in the very first frame Of Barb's crying scene could be his rose ceremony suit. They then cut to his collared button down shirt (Madi's date) but you don't see his mom talking in that frame, sooooo…. are they playing with us--yes, yes they are.

Great catch! Yes they show both the suit and the blue shirt on Peter. They are so messing with us.

I still think that's the blue shirt and that Barbara is talking about HS.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:15 pm

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:Okay, those tricky little devils: I can't find Barb's outfit with Madi. But her dad is wearing a blue shirt (there are blue shirts everywhere) and it looks to me like dad is wearing the Madi blue shirt
But a quick glance at Peter, in the very first frame Of Barb's crying scene could be his rose ceremony suit. They then cut to his collared button down shirt (Madi's date) but you don't see his mom talking in that frame, sooooo…. are they playing with us--yes, yes they are.

Great catch! Yes they show both the suit and the blue shirt on Peter. They are so messing with us.

I still think that's the blue shirt and that Barbara is talking about HS.
I think it’s really the blue shirt too. Barb says something like God placed her there so I think Godtalk=Madi. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:19 pm

Alternative imo... both left before the FRC

Peter met HA to apologize because he couldn’t give her the last rose and made her feel like poop. Peter was a mess (no kidding) and after he cleared his mind back home, he felt she needed a better closure... imo

All this with the compliments of the producers who needed a better ending... imo.... and there we have the crew a month ago at her house...

For me Peter body language says he is over this show. Done. Either single or with Julie. Still strongly think he is with Julie. If someone is dating and ask her parents to meet his own parents for diner..... this is not casual imo. Unless all know each other well but then they meet at their respective house. This Xmas pics has a lot of engagement vibes imo. Possibly his brother who took the pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:28 pm

HEA wrote:Alternative imo... both left before the FRC

Peter met HA to apologize because he couldn’t give her the last rose and made her feel like poop. Peter was a mess (no kidding) and after he cleared his mind back home, he felt she needed a better closure... imo

All this with the compliments of the producers who needed a better ending... imo.... and there we have the crew a month ago at her house...

For me Peter body language says he is over this show. Done. Either single or with Julie. Still strongly think he is with Julie. If someone is dating and ask her parents to meet his own parents for diner..... this is not casual imo. Unless all know each other well but then they meet at their respective house. This Xmas pics has a lot of engagement vibes imo. Possibly his brother who took the pic.

Omg just no on this imo. God I hope he is single if it’s between that or him with a producer.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:52 pm

From the season preview posted Jan 7, 2020 on YouTube. At approximately the 2:00 mark of this video you see his mom say the words with much more of his shirt showing. His dad is also there in the same shirt he has on when he talks with Madison in the most recent preview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5vEBb-R7Q

My screencap.

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Dlhg11

For comparison a screencap from the same video (approximately 2:13) of his FRC suit.  Different texture.

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Frc_su10

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:51 pm

@HavaDrPepper Also, a man's suit does not have such a high back panel seam like a button down does. Shirt appears to be linen.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:03 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:From the season preview posted Jan 7, 2020 on YouTube. At approximately the 2:00 mark of this video you see his mom say the words with much more of his shirt showing. His dad is also there in the same shirt he has on when he talks with Madison in the most recent preview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5vEBb-R7Q

My screencap.

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Dlhg11

For comparison a screencap from the same video (approximately 2:13) of his FRC suit.  Different texture.

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Frc_su10

The top quote photo is without a doubt the shirt Peter is wearing on the Madi MTP. It appears to be a chambray type shirt. Someone suggested that one shot is in his rose ceremony suit and the very first glimpse of him in the mother crying scene (in the most recent preview) could be a suit. I think they want us to think he is talking to them post rose ceremony but it is most likely it is post MTP-why she is crying I don't know if the meetings with the girls went well. But I agree the shirt the dad is wearing is the same as the shirt he was wearing during his meeting with Madi.
Darn, where are the candles to sleuth? Why don't we see anyone coming to the FRC? How are they going to spread this thing out over two nights!! rofl :crazed
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:56 pm

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 0d4ed510I think Madi leaves during the day on their LCD during the day!
That’s this screencap ( mine own, screenshot) because we see him in the same shirt saying his heart is broken... So my question is Peter is ready  for the FRC.. with just HA.. even had a ring... but Chris H came .. I believe that’s where Madi returned??? Put peter in a tail spin again?

Source

Last edited by Hotmomma on Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:15 pm

I saw something posted on reddit that in a weird way makes sense.

I agree that Madi probably leaves during/after the day portion of the LCD.  There is no night portion.  I also think that Madi has the last date which is the day before the FRC.

The person on reddit seems to think that Chris is telling Peter that Madi has actually left Australia which confuses him because he may have thought this would be like the FSD where she would show up at the rose ceremony the next day.  Chris does say something like "about last night" and "we just found out" (not sure I believe that one though!).  So he could be talking to him about the non-existent night portion of the LCD.  Peter says "what???"  like he can't believe she actually took off and left.

I also think the line by CH of "before you do what you were about to do" that he is telling Peter before Hannah Ann arrives to give Peter the chance to end the season with an engagement.  Because IMO TPTB want that darn engagement especially after a non-engagement by Colton and the broken engagement in Hannah's season.  But IMO, Peter saws screw it and doesn't propose to Hannah Ann.

Like I said, in a weird way, I think it does make sense that maybe Peter thought Madison would show up at the FRC even though they didn't have a night portion of their LCD.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:33 pm

I thought you can't leave AU without production permission. Did they sort of force Madi to self eliminate, because she wouldn't do their fake engagement act?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:46 pm

I and others have said from the beginning, Madi left, that's why they have said it's a no spoiler season and no one according to them will figure it out. It hasn't happened, there's no other way IMO until after filming stopped. It's obviously going to be filmed later like Arie/Lauren.

CH saying he doesn't know how this is going to end is IMO because he's fibbing meaning he doesn't know if Peter was going to chose Madi or HS. IOW Madi left, I don't know how this is going to end but you're left with HS. He then goes to the hotel room.

All my opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:09 am

atem wrote:I thought you can't leave AU without production permission.  Did they sort of force Madi to self eliminate, because she wouldn't do their fake engagement act?

From what CH said it sounds like they wanted things to come to a head sooner with Peter and Madi. They may have been concerned if she stayed too long there wouldn’t be enough time for Peter to feel comfortable proposing to his F2. Both Brooks and Cassie left at FD. I think production and Madi always planned for her to leave but Peter kept giving her roses. I’m sure TPTB didn’t want another failed season like with HB. Viewers won’t keep tuning in if they don’t get at least a relationship out of the show. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life