SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:17 am

Thinking about Monday’s episode Madi and Peter look happy and carefree on the day portion of their FD. Does Madi go back to the suite to dress for dinner and that’s when the girl chat happens? If so, she gets bombarded with this info right before her dinner and FS. It sounds like she then leaves at the FD dinner and skips her FS. Does she show up at the RC or what happens there when HA is saying she doesn’t even know what to do? Do VF and Madi have words at the RC?

Putting these women in the same suite the week of FDs they have no one else to talk to all day but each other. I feel sorry for them all.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:06 am

I just thought of something about how the last episode ends and will pick up next Monday. We see Madison calling in Peter, after he gave out the 3 roses and they’re about to leave separately. She wants to talk with him. She knows that very possibly, she might not see him for a bit longer before her FSD in Australia.

And she ALSO realizes, that not only Hannah Ann is there but VICTORIA as well.
I think they all thought that Kelsey was probably staying and Victoria would leave. So, it’s not too far fetched IMO to think that she knew that VF was wanting to seduce him or be physically intimate with Peter. And it prompts her to have a last minute chat with him to establish some boundaries or find  out if they are on the same page. I’m not saying that Hannah Ann didn’t want to be physical with Peter, but I’m sure it’s was way more obvious for the remaining girls, that Victoria would be .

@gabriele As far as the actual date, it is my understanding that the contestant  is gone all day until the end of the date, and doesn’t go back to the hotel in between, even to change. You see it when they have a date and the luggage is waiting to be picked up. The producers, and  crew members have all they need  with them, their personal effects and the change of clothes, and they ‘ prepare ‘ the lead  and contestant separately until they meet for the second part of the date. They do the hair, make up. Etc. I have never heard that a contestant would come back mid day and go back later on. That makes no sense, it’s not always possible in terms of locations anyway IMO.
So, I believe it is AFTER Madison decides to NOT go to the FS that she leaves Peter, and goes back to the hotel, alone, when it  will hit her in the face with the comments and possible confrontation with Victoria ( who says “ you gave him an ultimatum, that’s disgusting” ) ...Rich, coming from her, as we know!
Now, I wonder if Peter actually TOLD Victoria about what Madison asked him or not...
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:29 am

Astrobach wrote:I just thought of something about how the last episode ends and will pick up next Monday. We see Madison calling in Peter, after he gave out the 3 roses and they’re about to leave separately. She wants to talk with him. She knows that very possibly, she might not see him for a bit longer before her FSD in Australia.

I think they all thought that Kelsey was probably staying and Victoria would leave. So, it’s not too far fetched IMO to think that she knew that VF was wanting to seduce him or be physically intimate with Peter. And it prompts her to have a last minute chat with him to establish some boundaries or find  out if they are on the same page. I’m not saying that Hannah Ann didn’t want to be physical with Peter, but I’m sure it’s was way more obvious for the remaining girls, that Victoria would be .

@gabriele As far as the actual date, it is my understanding that the contestant  is gone all day until the end of the date, and doesn’t go back to the hotel in between, even to change. You see it when they have a date and the luggage is waiting to be picked up. The producers, and  crew members have all they need  with them, their personal effects and the change of clothes, and they ‘ prepare ‘ the lead  and contestant separately until they meet for the second part of the date. They do the hair, make up. Etc. I have never heard that a contestant would come back mid day and go back later on. That makes no sense, it’s not always possible in terms of locations anyway IMO.
So, I believe it is AFTER Madison decides to NOT go to the FS that she leaves Peter, and goes back to the hotel, alone, when it  will hit her in the face with the comments and possible confrontation with Victoria ( who says “ you gave him an ultimatum, that’s disgusting” ) ...Rich, coming from her, as we know!
Now, I wonder if Peter actually TOLD Victoria about what Madison asked him or not...
JMOAA

That’s interesting about the women not going back to the hotel during the day.

At the dinner Madi says, “I wouldn’t be able to move forward if you have slept with other women,” and Peter looks down upset. We know she finds out first from the women they slept with Peter. Maybe they changed things up this year with where she gets dressed for dinner? Who knows?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:06 am

gabriele wrote:
Astrobach wrote:I just thought of something about how the last episode ends and will pick up next Monday. We see Madison calling in Peter, after he gave out the 3 roses and they’re about to leave separately. She wants to talk with him. She knows that very possibly, she might not see him for a bit longer before her FSD in Australia.

JMOAA

At the dinner Madi says, “I wouldn’t be able to move forward if you have slept with other women,” and Peter looks down upset. We know she finds out first from the women they slept with Peter. Maybe they changed things up this year with where she gets dressed for dinner? Who knows?!

To the bold:
WE actually do NOT know that for a fact. We can assume it’s possible, if they did speak about it after each one came back. But, they may want to keep that personal, who knows too? Right now it’s still an assumption. The producers also had interest in keeping.it under the lid until the ‘ right ‘ moment, for maximum impact !
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:17 am

Astrobach wrote:
gabriele wrote:

JMOAA

To the bold:
WE actually do NOT know that for a fact. We can assume it’s possible, if they did speak about it after each one  came back. But, they may want to keep that personal, who knows too?  Right now it’s still an assumption. The producers also had interest in keeping.it under the lid until the ‘ right ‘ moment, for maximum impact !
JMO

It’s what RS said.

RS is on IG these days with just the basic info if you have trouble with his blog like I do. He’s like one of the contestants with the way his account is growing. laugh out loud He’ll be at 200k soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:48 am

@gabriele Madi tells Peter at dinner time “I wouldn’t be able to move forward WITH AN ENGAGEMENT if you have slept with the other women” - I think there is a bit of a difference. She might be willing to date and not get engaged? Have time to get to really know each other, without him having to “date” other girls at the same time... This season is confusing for sure! I’ll go and read RS s posts now, laugh out loud!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:01 am

TrishB wrote:@gabriele Madi tells Peter at dinner time “I wouldn’t be able to move forward WITH AN ENGAGEMENT if you have slept with the other women” - I think there is a bit of a difference.  She might be willing to date and not get engaged? Have time to get to really know each other, without him having to “date” other girls at the same time... This season is confusing for sure! I’ll go and read RS s posts now, laugh out loud!

I watched the latest epi preview where she says what I quoted. It’s the one that starts with Madi standing by a window with VO of VF speaking and the 3 women in the suite. You may be referring to one of the older previews? Maybe she says something different in older ones?

ETA: In the preview for HTD Madi says in an ITM, ”If he sleeps with anyone else it’s going to be hard for me to continue to move forward.” She’s wearing the silver jumpsuit that she wore at the last RC at the hanger.

ETA: Oh, I do remember watching a preview where I think Madi says “with an engagement”. Maybe I watched it on Reddit because I remember reading those words and barely hearing them in the video. The video I referred to above definitely doesn’t have those extra words. Must be some slicing and dicing happening. You can easily find the preview w/o the “engagement” part on bachelorteaspill on IG. It is on YouTube as well. They are definitely trying to confuse us. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2rqqinsFsZo

Last edited by gabriele on Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:11 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:29 am

@gabriele I just re read the info on RS IG and he says that Madison learns from the other 2 girls that they slept with him. BUT he specifically said HE DOESN’T KNOW  WHEN and HOW it takes place. You said’ Madison finds out first from the girls, but that’s not meaning necessarily BEFORE. her date. There is a difference.
So, as I mentioned before, we don’t know  either. And, IMO, it makes no sense that Madison would get to know before she goes on HER date, just because that’s the whole point that is stirred up in their ‘ common room ‘AFTER her date, for the sake of drama and confusion for Madison. They purposely set up that as a trap for her IMO.
So, we have to be careful when using info and not ‘ interpreting’ but really quoting it without altering its meaning. That’s why we need to add the source and if not that’s it’s an  ‘opinion ‘ not a fact.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:34 am

Please reread what RS said. He says Madi finds out first from the women.

Ok goodnight guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:55 am

I prefer the time when what went on in the fantasy suite was between the lead and the cast member only.

Having said that, I don't have a problem with Madi setting whatever boundaries she wishes to set, as long as she realizes that Peter is free to do the same. Where I had a problem with Luke's behavior with Hannah B. is that it crossed a line into being controlling and judgmental of HB, calling what she did a "mistake." Luke made the assumption that they were both on the same page, when they were not.

Honestly, I wouldn't be ready to move forward with an engagement if my intended had been sleeping with someone else just a few days before. I know that's how the show works, but it's not how I work. And evidently, it's not how Madi works.

Everyone's been talking about how much Peter wanted to sleep with Victoria F., but I'm starting to suspect that the opposite was just as true. VF couldn't wait to get Peter to the fantasy suite. VF apparently has a history of going after any man she wants without regard for another woman's feelings or welfare. It's also been reported that she was quite nasty to another woman who was dating one of her exes. IMO it's possible that she thinks she has a "platinum vagine" like Corinne did a few years ago, and that once she gets a man in bed, he's hers. I could see her being testy/nasty to Madi if she thought that Madi was trying to possibly put the brakes on Peter's sexuality.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:09 am

Astrobach wrote:@gabriele I just re read the info on RS IG and he says that Madison learns from the other 2 girls that they slept with him. BUT he specifically said HE DOESN’T KNOW  WHEN and HOW it takes place. You said’ Madison finds out first from the girls, but that’s not meaning necessarily BEFORE. her date. There is a difference.
So, as I mentioned before, we don’t know  either. And, IMO, it makes no sense that Madison would get to know before she goes on HER date, just because that’s the whole point that is stirred up in their ‘ common room ‘AFTER her date, for the sake of drama and confusion for Madison. They purposely set up that as a trap for her IMO.
So, we have to be careful when using info and not ‘ interpreting’ but really quoting it without altering its meaning. That’s why we need to add the source and if not that’s it’s an  ‘opinion ‘ not a fact.
JMO

You’re right. Sorry was in a rush due to responding to two posts. We don’t know for sure it’s before the dinner.

I do think she is confronting him at that dinner and she already knows. He looks like a little boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:19 am

@gabriele Np worries, just trying to be clear, because we’re swimming in confusion this season, laugh out loud .
Also, it is POSSIBLE that Peter tells her first, and RS could be wrong... if he interprets something as well, ( he is not as clear as usual) so again, we can only speculate with what we see and hear. No matter what and how, it’s gonna be messy and difficult for Madi for sure and for Peter, as a result as well.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
USAGold
pikake
northernviewer
Crazylady29
Diana