SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:05 am

IMO this could happen in real life - a girl is dating 1 guy knowing he is dating more than her. She is exclusively dating him however they are not in an exclusive relationship.
I hope this dinner convo included her telling him she is waiting for marriage to have sex. Time to communicate that expectation as well.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:09 am

@bobette @gabriele You both might be onto something. She might've gone on this show for other reasons . From the looks of it after this date I'm becoming more convinced that they are not together and Peter is single. I still don't think he's with Hannah Ann though. jmo He said this last week was hell for him and there's alot of twists right up until the end .So we'll see if "love conquers all" but Im sure as hell doubting it with these two. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:51 am

I have to admit that I am rather confused by the video. It sounds like Madi did tell him ahead of time that she would not be comfortable with him "being intimate" with the other women. But at dinner, he seems to need further clarification about that. Maybe it wasn't clear to him prior that it was a deal breaker for her? He does have a rather stunned reaction which tells me he wasn't expecting that from her. Talk about crossed wires. And she accepts the rose after his revelation? More and more confusing.

To me, they are acting like two people who *are* very interested in each other, but who are not yet clearly communicating their needs to one another (and may have an irreparable breakdown in the relationship before they can get that far.)

Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:47 am

It seems there are several things Madi needs to convey to Peter for this to work:

a) that she is falling in love with him
b) that she doesn’t believe in sex before marriage
c) that she doesn’t know if she can continue if he sleeps with anyone else
d) that she is a virgin

First, she could wait until the FS when cameras are off to tell him she is a virgin. I feel badly for her that she has told the world this info that is really no one’s business. She didn’t need to share that at all.

She doesn’t want him to sleep with the other women. She seems to give a halfhearted ultimatum and then backs down by later accepting the rose when she finds out he did have sex. By not following through and leaving it seems more manipulative than anything else to me. Obviously it didn’t work because Peter is going to be his sexual self.

It will be interesting to see when she finally tells him she is falling in love with him. Does she do it before he starts FS week or later during her FD? If she’s smart she’ll tell him before she gives her half ultimatum. I bet that she does.

She absolutely needs to tell him she doesn’t believe in sex before marriage. I personally think this info should have been conveyed to Peter before HTDs. He may or may not have considered this a dealbreaker. When does she finally tell him this? I think he is going to be shocked.

All in all I don’t believe she has played fair with him at all by not disclosing who she really is and where she stands on these issues.

Obviously, she hasn’t told him these things so she can continue on. I think if she had been more forthcoming and disclosed these things sooner he may well have sent her home and picked someone who he is a better match with. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:23 am

To me Peter had to be out of it not to know what she meant.  The clip was all over the place and I don't think was in order of their full conversation.  They better show the whole conversation and not some clipped up mess.  But. I think they are both handling it well considering the show gave Madi 2 minutes to voice her concern after the f4 rose ceremony.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:24 am

Amethyst wrote:I have to admit that I am rather confused by the video. It sounds like Madi did tell him ahead of time that she would not be comfortable with him "being intimate" with the other women. But at dinner, he seems to need further clarification about that. Maybe it wasn't clear to him prior that it was a deal breaker for her? He does have a rather stunned reaction which tells me he wasn't expecting that from her. Talk about crossed wires. And she accepts the rose after his revelation? More and more confusing.

To me, they are acting like two people who *are* very interested in each other, but who are not yet clearly communicating their needs to one another (and may have an irreparable breakdown in the relationship before they can get that far.)

I am waiting to see it play out tonight. At this point I don’t think either is completely right or wrong. I think Maddie started this conversation way too late in the process, and knew who Peter was prior to going on the show and his past. Peter on the other hand IF he really knew Maddie was F1 at this point should have not slept with the others, but it’s his right to do so and it’s hers to be upset.

While definitely late, I want to see what Maddie says after the F4 ceremony tonight and how clear it is. I also have mixed reactions to one contestant getting to tell the less what to do but not the others. In short I am all over the place. All imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:20 pm

I would also like to remind people that Madi didn't have her 2nd 1 on 1 until right before HTD and Peter went ahead and said he's falling for her and was fine when she didn't.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:04 pm

gabriele wrote:If she were really looking for a Christian husband, and was having trouble finding someone, she would go on Christian Mingle not The Bachelor. I doubt she has any trouble finding suitable prospects at all since she’s young, gorgeous and plays ball. Even the local church campus she goes to is huge, so I’m sure there are many guys her age who would be a good match for her. jmo

Or she could just have the producers slip her number to Luke P from Hannah's season. He's ready to lead his family in faith, wait until marriage and yada yada.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:34 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B89KfAgA6qg/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B89NHEBFZqY/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:52 pm

I’m looking at it this way. Alumni say the lead and F1/F2 spend about 40 hrs together before the end. Madi’s 1st date was with his family and didn’t allow for much alone time. Several cocktail parties were cancelled meaning those 5-10 minutes together other people have didn’t always happen this season. Fast forward to this epi and the overnight portion isn’t going to happen. At this point they don’t know a lot about each other so feelings are based on minimal information and time.
This obstacle around intimacy is a valid thing. If after HTDs she told him she would have difficulty continuing if he was intimate with someone else - sounds like she did - then him choosing to be intimate is a signal to her that he has strong feelings for more than just her at this point. Ben told Jojo he loved her and also was intimate with her. It is what it is.
Once she tells him she is a virgin and waiting for marriage there will at least be a context to why she won’t go to the fantasy suite. It’s valuable context and has the potential to kickstart a meaningful conversation that will either strengthen or weaken their relationship and give them more to consider in terms of compatibility. It’s a realistic pivotal moment.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:59 pm

@notarose great post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:14 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1232020659833696261?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
USAGold
pikake
northernviewer
Crazylady29
Diana