SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pikake Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:47 am

sandileekeller wrote:She should not have come on the show. Period. JMO

I totally agree .... this is not the show for someone like Madison. I’m not sure what she was thinking no no

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:51 am

Crazylady29 wrote:Idk if I agree she should have mentioned that she is a virgin. I mean she did ask him not to sleep around and if he cared enough for her then it he would have agreed. l don't think he needed to know why and if he did need to know maybe he could have asked.

I still contend that he did what he wanted to do because Madi wasn’t the only one he saw a future with. In fact, he directly told Madi that during the dinner portion of their date but wasn’t specific although he did say a lot to Hannah Ann - not much to VF.
IMO the saving herself for marriage is an even bigger consideration. Does that mean she won’t live together before marriage? Does that mean no sleeping together (obviously without intercourse) if she was building a relationship long distance which would require someone to travel and stay somewhere? How many intimacy bases has she or would she cover sexually?  Her not going into the fantasy suite to clarify these kinds of things leaves a lot of unknowns. These are very personal details that would be challenging to talk over in front of cameras at meet the Webers or LCD especially since she never uses the word “sex” or “virgin” but instead “saving myself” and “intimate” to the cameras. Forgoing time IMO was a missed opportunity to openly discuss very concretely how she sees her future leading up to a marriage.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:21 am

Oh Peter, Peter, if you cared so much for Madison, why couldn’t you have kept the intimacy out of the other two relationships? You idiot! If I were Madison I would never be able to trust him in the future either .... as a retired flight attendant I will say pilots are not known for being the most faithful men in the world. Rolling Eyes

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:36 am

So did they show the FSD's out of order?

I thought it was sleuthed that Victoria's was first, then Hannah Ann, then Madison.  Order shown was Hannah Ann, Victoria, Madison.  If so, they definitely staged a few of those scenes of the girls in that suite.

As for the preview, I've got some thoughts running through my brain but I want to see screen caps before saying anything.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:44 am

@pikake ( You wrote:Oh Peter, Peter, if you cared so much for Madison, why couldn’t you have kept the intimacy out of the other two relationships? You idiot! If I were Madison I would never be able to trust him in the future either .... as a retired flight attendant I will say pilots are not known for being the most faithful men in the world.)

You expressed my thoughts clearly. Someone that so easily gives in to their urges, could have all sorts of reasons to excuse their behavior during the engagement and after marriage?. Arguments, separations ( his work takes him away often)- a weak moment- women chasing after him. He sure does not appear like a man ready for one woman- engagement and marriage. He appears to want to try them all out while he has the opportunity. Sure hope Madi runs far and fast. She has set standards to be a faithfull girlfriend and wife and IMO deserves a faithfull boyfriend and future husband. Real true Love I believe would give her this. He lusts after her but does he love her? His emotions are all over the place and he does not want to let any of them go.  JMO

Last edited by just me on Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:52 am

Did anyone read Nick Vials twitter yet on his supposedly unspoiled view of what happens? i think Nick knows. There's also a video going around on twitter from someone by name of "AshHays" and it's of Hannah Ann and in the back you hear Peter's voice. and it does sound like him. If anyone can bring these over here that would be great. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:55 am

Jolena wrote:Did anyone read Nick Vials  twitter yet on his supposedly unspoiled view of what happens? i think Nick knows. There's also a video going around on twitter from someone by name of "AshHays" and it's of Hannah Ann and in the back you hear Peter's voice. and it does sound like him. If anyone can bring these over here that would be great. TIA  
If it was Peter I don’t think she would have posted it to her story jmo

Eta: here’s the tweet https://twitter.com/one800ashk/status/1231947379282206721?s=21
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:02 am

MadiPrewfan wrote:
Jolena wrote:Did anyone read Nick Vials  twitter yet on his supposedly unspoiled view of what happens? i think Nick knows. There's also a video going around on twitter from someone by name of "AshHays" and it's of Hannah Ann and in the back you hear Peter's voice. and it does sound like him. If anyone can bring these over here that would be great. TIA  

Eta: here’s the tweet https://twitter.com/one800ashk/status/1231947379282206721?s=21

It doesn't sound like Peter to me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:04 am

Supposedly there's another video on Peter's moms IG. I didn't see it yet. I just have a ton of friends texting me giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:11 am

MadiPrewfan wrote:

I don't think it was on her story, I think it was on that girl Ash Hays who posted it. IDK it def sounds like Peter to me and also there's another video on IG "bachelor tea spill" and it's Peter talking to ENews and the way he is talking about Madi holding back, it can't be her as F1. It's kind of making sense to me. IMO he didn't have sex with Victoria and he didn't sleep with Madison so I think he only slept with Hannah ,(she had the F1 Fantasy suite as well, They didn't show her date last and that's what I think threw us off but it has to be Hannah who's F1 he posted a pic of them in bed on his IG story and I doubt very much he would've done that if he was with MAdison. It's all coming together now,(for me anyway). jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:14 am

I still think he is with Madison.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:16 am

suzq wrote:I still think he is with Madison.
Me too it makes the most sense he and Madison were both silent at the same times on sm (imo having shv) HA was always accounted for
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
USAGold
pikake
northernviewer
Crazylady29
Diana