SELECT CONTENT

Allen Paul Nist - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Allen Paul Nist - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Allen Paul Nist - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Opal Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:41 pm

He follows a stylist (styledbylmc) and she follows him back. I remember her as the stylist that put Colton's wardrobe together when he went on as contestant. She works with Bach nation people and other reality folks like love island, who Allen has a friendship with. Just a guess, after seeing his latest post about adventure and style, he's getting his wardrobe helped out by her.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Allen Paul Nist - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Allen Paul Nist - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:04 pm

@Opal Nice catch! I looked at some of his followers but none of them rang a bell for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:19 am

So word of Allen got picked up at Bachelor reddit. They talk about my intial information on Allen. I made an account over there and discussed at length on Saturday what I have known about him since late January but was debating on when exactly to say it. The following are my words copy and pasted.
I've been following Allen for months on IG. He was dating a registered nurse (her initials are A.W.) from September to mid January (right before finals casting which he was at). I had to work backwards to piece this altogether. I have reason to believe he's "one of those guys." You know the ones that drop a girl their with when the show invites you to finals.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:06 pm

@Opal thanks for the update.

There's always one of those. Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:01 pm

He's super cute, and very accomplished. I love engineers (both my brother and dad are/were engineers) but sadly they never seem to go very far on the show. Being from Maryland, I have to get enthused about a lacrosse guy as well!

As for the breakup, I think it depends on whatever understanding they had between the two of them. If he had made promises and they were planning a future together, then it's one thing. If it was just casual, it's another. My guess is that he's probably been in talks with the show for a while.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:59 pm

Yeah it irks me when guys drop a girl like a hot potato to do this show. When stuff like this happens I alwsys have a soft spot for the women.To add a layered timeline to this, he applied to the show over the Summer. He has a post on IG that hints at it and it's why I followed him in the first place.Then begins dating anonymous for months after when I saw them go IG public with their relationship all of Fall. I agree that he was in talks to do the show for a while, and that while was while he was with his girl (an overlap). Around November through December is when the casting team is known to tee up phone calls to the applicants. I ultimately think that the invite to LA is what made him pull the plug. I always hope that if and when the women in these situations find out the truth, they realize their better off without guys like this. And I always hope guys that go about the show this way get cut early.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:03 pm

This guy reminds me of a young Ryan Sutter.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:36 am

@Northstargirl yes he does! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:38 pm

I believe he's gone private on his Instagram page. We all know what that means. I know him being on this show is off of the heels of him pulling the plug on his last relationship. When the cast gets officially announced on Facebook, I'm interested to see if anyone outside of me knows this info about him. If you can't tell already I'm not his biggest fan because I think he's a bit sketchy.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @Opal!  yes

He's a cutie! Love his job and that he plays Lacrosse!

Public IG

Allen Paul Nist - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Captu247

https://www.instagram.com/ap_nist/

Bringing this forward from the first page. IG still active.

Allen Paul Nist - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Captu291

He deleted 7 posts.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:06 am

He didn't make the cut. Not cast. Good.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Allen Paul Nist - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+5
pavalygurl
smg2587
Opal
Astrobach
GuardianAngel