SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by philphan Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:42 pm

Everyone is auditioning for Paradise. Insane.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by USAGold Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:43 pm

Jolena wrote:He's making it sound like Madison will give her decision to him at ATFR. I'm thinking it might not be the answer he wants to hear. This would be a first ,
I wonder if this is the hype at the end or if there's still another twist. I mean would this make RS throw he's hands up? would it be this that makes this beyond the most dramatic ending ever?  IDK. jmo

That’s what I have been thinking she wants to watch the show back and take time to see if this indeed is real love ! Imagine that !!!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:43 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Sprite wrote:OMG...They have to replay all the nasty drama all over again...like the first time wasn't enough!
This is terrible!! They act like this just happened!!! And then after they all party together!!!

They are all just auditioning for BIP.

I wish that half these women weren't even here since I don't remember most of the back row. Half of them were eliminated night one and they rest barely said a word.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:46 pm

Pot calling kettle. Kelsey calling Sydnay a dramatic bitch... rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:47 pm

This is why Kelsey didn't get the lead. To emotional to whiney.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:48 pm

I just cant stand Tammy. Just a mean girl.l

Last edited by Crazylady29 on Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:49 pm

Mckenna and Tammy see you in BIP laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:49 pm

mizzoufan wrote:This is why Kelsey didn't get the lead. To emotional to whiney.

Hugesmile Not to mention the enduring picture of champagne spilling all over her face.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:55 pm

Please...what an iconic moment with the champagne? No. Stupid, totally stupid.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:57 pm

Were there any other real clues from the finale preview or has it not been shown yet?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:59 pm

atem wrote:Were there any other real clues from the finale preview or has it not been shown yet?

Have been curious Atem...why don’t you watch each episode given how active you are on this board.

Sorry if I offend
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:03 pm

Please. There is vulnerability and then there is crazy stupidity...not to mention being drunk. Stop trying to turn stupidity into a strength.

Ashley I...shut up. You already had far longer than your 15 minutes of fame.

Drama and bad music. CH I will not be watching your stupid new show...Listen to your heart.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91