SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:06 pm

Ashley I looks really good!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:07 pm

Sprite wrote:Please. There is vulnerability and then there is crazy stupidity...not to mention being drunk. Stop trying to turn stupidity into a strength.

Ashley I...shut up. You already had far longer than your 15 minutes of fame.

Drama and bad music. CH I will not be watching your stupid new show...Listen to your heart.

Re: the bold, I scream shut up every time I see her on the internet. I even scream this when I read her name in print. I could be overdoing this. laugh out loud

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:08 pm

Wonder if both Hannah and Madison leave and the FRC happens at ATFR and that's why they're saying not even Peter knows how it ends yet because he hasen't handed out that final rose yet. Mean while he dated Madison or even both of them the past few months .Could this be the twist at the end and the RS throwing his hands up? I don't think this ever happened before. scratch duh jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:12 pm

Jolena wrote:Wonder if both Hannah and Madison leave and the FRC happens at ATFR and that's why they're saying not even Peter knows how it ends yet because he hasen't handed out that final rose yet. Mean while he dated Madison or even both of them the past few months .Could this be the twist at the end and the RS throwing his hands up? I don't think this ever happened before. scratch duh jmo

Both the F1 and F2 have never left, but Charlie dated both post show and gave the final rose at the AFTR.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:14 pm

I don't think Madi would agree to dating Peter while he was still dating Hannah in the real world JMO

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:14 pm

luvstx wrote:
atem wrote:Were there any other real clues from the finale preview or has it not been shown yet?

Have been curious Atem...why don’t you watch each episode given how active you are on this board.

Sorry if I offend

It wasn't on yet and then I missed the beginning.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:15 pm

VF I am not buying your BS. You weren't in love with anyone and you are just continuing with the same behaviour right now as you did with Peter. "I can't. I just can't." I bloody can't stand to listen to or watch your fake self.

I hate that CH is not confronting her about her behaviour in Virginia Beach. They so want her skanky self for more of their stupid shows.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:19 pm

CH praising Victoria for being articulate and emotional after she sniffled a few times is the equivalent of Peter praising Victoria for not walking away when she was always walking away
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:19 pm

To me Just going by this Victoria got the bachelorette cut. Goes we know that means nothing laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:20 pm

Sprite wrote:
Jolena wrote:Wonder if both Hannah and Madison leave and the FRC happens at ATFR and that's why they're saying not even Peter knows how it ends yet because he hasen't handed out that final rose yet. Mean while he dated Madison or even both of them the past few months .Could this be the twist at the end and the RS throwing his hands up? I don't think this ever happened before. scratch duh jmo

Both the F1 and F2 have never left, but Charlie dated both post show and gave the final rose at the AFTR.

Right, I forgot about Charlie duh Maybe he dated Madison and either he tries to give her the final rose or maybe she has to give him an answer if she wants to continue on before he gives her the FR. IMO it's def shaping up to be something different at the end that hasen't happened before but there's still alot that happens over the 2 night show next week. Hopefully we'll get another piece to the puzzle in the previews tonight. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:22 pm

Oh please. Now we have Peter's parents joining him. These people are all so fame hungry.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:28 pm

VF gets called back to the hot seat with Peter. So scripted. Both playing the "we grew from this experience" and "appreciate our relationship" ... 1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 2622943811

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91