SELECT CONTENT

Jackson Canfield - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jackson Canfield - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Jackson Canfield - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I didn't read the whole post, until I saw this post in another thread. I cut/pasted the last part of his post.

IMO that's pretty crappy thing for him to say. Does he know  how this ends? Regardless, making a move on what appears to be Madi and asking for connections is classless.

Jackson Canfield - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captu209

mtnlvr55 wrote:https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1234490246001254400/photo/1

RS has a tweet from a contestant that was dismissed due to his age. Everything about his tweet leads me to believe that Madi was going to be the Bachelorette. I don't know that this guy knew who the lead was for sure but he's trying to get to know "a lady from Auburn"

That gives me creepy vibe somehow. Under the guise of being guided by “The Lord” there is much to consider here.
1 . He apparently got into that ‘ unexpectedly “ I.e. scouted by them?
2. In his ‘ incredible time meeting with them’ , he was ‘ greatly impacted by how kind and genuine they were to him...
I bet they were very sweet and nice to bait him to be one of the F4 for Madi !
3. ‘ After a lot of prayers ‘ and discussion , ...” I've decided to move to LA ...because...
4. “ some additional opportunities have been discusse “ I.e. he’s too good to let go and will be cast in something else for sure.
5. The whole last bit about’ help a brother out in possibly meeting the lady from Auburn ! Is SO TOO MUCH ( reminds me of Luke P. a bit...)  affraid
He could be a great guy, but the whole way he is weaving the religious aspects AND the obvious business one with possibly meeting Madi somehow is CREEPY to me. Another Aries, like Lupe P and Madi btw. no idea
JMOAA

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Jackson Canfield - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Jackson Canfield - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:41 pm

Ugh who does this guy think he is? I'm extremely glad he's not going on the show and I hope the fact he wrote this essay (like the Internet cares) means tptb never put him on a show.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:15 pm

leavers wrote:Another one they cast, imo, hoping Hannah B would agree to be bachelorette again. Also can't see him sticking around for a 39 year old who lives in Cali.

Quoting myself - it's been confirmed all these guys were cast with the assumption HB would be the bachelorette again.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1127777/these-6-women-were-almost-the-next-bachelorette-why-clare-crawley-was-picked-instead

So how badly did The Bachelorette want to unleash the (Hannah) beast again after she delivered one of the franchise's most talked-about seasons ever? Well, they cast season 16 mostly with her in mind.
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:48 am

I don't believe they cast because of HB in mind. It was announced she was going on tour mid Feb. I don't think they even knew at that time who the ette was going to be. Their pool of guys have always been mostly low mid late 20's. This is the first time the 'ette is in her late 30s, they would of course had to find age appropriate contestants.  JMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't believe they cast because of HB in mind. It was announced she was going on tour mid Feb. I don't think they even knew at that time who the ette was going to be. Their pool of guys have always been mostly low mid late 20's. This is the first time the 'ette is in her late 30s, they would of course had to find age appropriate contestants.  JMO.

If this story is correct, it was Hannah going on the tour that made them have to consider someone else. Before that she only had the one date on the tour, IIRC. So maybe they were thinking it was going to be her for a very long time, maybe even ever since Jed. The guys definitely seem like Hannah B's type imo (or, at least, what tptb would think is Hannah's type)
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jackson Canfield - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
leavers
beader
smg2587
bluwavz
8 posters