SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 18 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by atem Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:36 am

Yeah, it would be rough when you hear direct ITMs saying he loves Madi, a Voice Over saying kissing Madi on top of that building was the happiest time in his life, him begging Madi to stay, him saying that what Madi and he had was so real and was still so real ( a VO btw). Him saying the Madi's date was his favorite. Him picking that LCD is something he wanted to do especially with Madi (one of his favorite spots).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:10 am

I just don’t think it’s HA. Maybe I’m being naive but I feel like HA is being WAYY to obvious and producers wouldn’t allow her to advertise moving to LA if she was truly peters pick. I think they would quickly nip that in the bud. Also peter and Madi have consistently gone quiet at similar times post filming. There’s a lot of things such as Madi filming with production, her recent trip to LA, her dad and peters charity following each other, her friends post ski trip following peters brother, and more that don’t make sense to me if Madi and peter are not together...

JMO tho. But I would be shocked if HA is the one with peter at ATFR
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:36 am

I posted this yesterday, and today I see she removed it.

GuardianAngel wrote:Hannah Ann was at a sports event and later partying it up with some guy, forget his name. That to me is not F1 behaviour. She replaced a bible quote with this

inquiries -> hannahsluss@gmail.com

to her IG sometime between after filming and when I noticed it a few weeks ago.

snipped

She went from this:

Kure24 wrote:Uhm I just checked her instagram, her followers has increased, her following has increased, and her posts says 403 instead of 402 like the screencap shows above.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Captu147

https://www.instagram.com/hannahann_sluss/

To this:

inquiries -> hannahsluss@gmail.com

to this:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Captu290

https://www.instagram.com/hannahann/?hl=en

@Bachhh022 IA the F1 doesn't post on SM a big change such as moving to of all places L.A. The F1 is typically quiet, last one to get on SM, and typically doesn't put themselves out there.

HS doesn't check off any of those boxes. She constantly posts IG stories and now I see is playing with her contact info, all of which are not typical F1 behaviour IMHO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added current IG link - Name Change from original)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:38 am

gabriele wrote:

Are Peter and HA still together? Not sure and things have probably been pretty rough for them but she is moving to LA. Everyone has thought Madi is F1 and so have dismissed many HA clues of SHVs and her moving as just work-related. For numerous reasons I don’t believe they are. jmo

Nope, not still together because they were never together.

Are you absolutely sure this interview was done when they were physically in the same place? They are always shown on split screen. Honestly, it looked like he was in a completely different location than her probably coordinated by TPTB.  They may have met in February and done this later.  There are different backgrounds behind him and her. If they were together, they should be the same. The chairs each are sitting are different as well.  I wouldn't doubt if this was setup for him to do multiple video interviews with different ABC outlets around the country.

He also commented about having gotten up at 5:00 a.m. which would make sense if this was an interview scheduled for early morning in western Michigan (a 3 hour time difference).  It was also posted just this week, why would they hold it that long? There was nothing about the actual season in that video. No questions about episodes at all.

Also, Hannah Ann is not acting like a F1. She is way too obvious about everything.

IMO there are way more indications of Madison being the one he is in some kind of relationship with.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:57 am

@HavaDrPepper That's exactly how those interviews are done. Peter is set up in a studio and does many interviews in a row with affiliate news channels around the country. They are not in the same place.

And yes it would seem really odd that production is fine with HA speaking about moving to LA if she was F1. It just seems to me that she's setting up her life already beyond being with Peter. Meeting with youtubers and getting ready to live in LA. IMO from the clues we've seen Peter is either dating Madi or is single. All JMO

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:29 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
gabriele wrote:

Are Peter and HA still together? Not sure and things have probably been pretty rough for them but she is moving to LA. Everyone has thought Madi is F1 and so have dismissed many HA clues of SHVs and her moving as just work-related. For numerous reasons I don’t believe they are. jmo

Nope, not still together because they were never together.

Are you absolutely sure this interview was done when they were physically in the same place? They are always shown on split screen. Honestly, it looked like he was in a completely different location than her probably coordinated by TPTB.  They may have met in February and done this later.  There are different backgrounds behind him and her. If they were together, they should be the same. The chairs each are sitting are different as well.  I wouldn't doubt if this was setup for him to do multiple video interviews with different ABC outlets around the country.

He also commented about having gotten up at 5:00 a.m. which would make sense if this was an interview scheduled for early morning in western Michigan (a 3 hour time difference).  It was also posted just this week, why would they hold it that long? There was nothing about the actual season in that video. No questions about episodes at all.

Also, Hannah Ann is not acting like a F1. She is way too obvious about everything.

IMO there are way more indications of Madison being the one he is in some kind of relationship with.

Here’s what I know. The reporter was at 2 events for Go Red for Women, one in Grand Rapids on the 13th and one in Kalamazoo on the 7th. She posted pics for both events on the same post on her IG so I don’t know which day she wore the red top with bow that she wore in the video. Peter was at the Grand Rapids event. Looking at the video she has the red bow top on with big hoop earrings and in the posts on her IG she also wears the same top and hoops. I doubt if the video were filmed at a later date she’d happen to have the exact same top & earrings on as the day she and Peter were at the same event. If I can find anything else I’ll post it.

I f the video was filmed on the 7th then that Sat was the 8th and Peter was working according to SHV thread. He posted a copilot pic iirc.

As for the split screen maybe one of them was at the local tv studio and the other the event? You can see her filming here with the white background:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8rb1PzlhUD/?igshid=1ivwkuoy903gl

Last edited by gabriele on Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:10 am

It gets even more interesting. Ok it looks like the interviewer was wearing the red bow top on Feb 7 at the Kalamazoo Go Red for Women event. Not Feb 13 as I thought. She is wearing the same top, earrings and black pants in the video with Peter. I am now thinking the video was filmed Feb 7 because it seems too unlikely she’d happen to film the video a different day wearing the exact same outfit. Feb 8 is the next Saturday so the day of Peter’s trip he would be thinking of if the video was filmed Feb 7. Saturday Feb 8 was the exact date there were all sorts of shenanigans on HA’s IG. She had posted it was a girl’s night out but I had sleuthed by the outfits that it was really the previous night iirc. It’s all in the SHV thread p. 32-33 and she was definitely trying to give the impression she was out with the girls when she wasn’t on Saturday the 8th. Peter posted a story with his co pilot that day. Nothing for Madi. jmo

ETA: the 7th was when it was thought HA was at the airport in that pink sweatsuit but more likely the 8th. She was seen on the 9th in the pink sweatsuit in St Simeon’s Island said to be visiting her grandparents. I remember thinking it’d be a great place for SHV but who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:27 am

@gabriele

I think you are in a boat by yourself on this one.  I personally do not agree with anything you are saying.

Let me clarify something here.  I am disagreeing with you about how you are equating everything he is saying to Hannah Ann.  I don't see that at all. And, it is my opinion that if this was filmed when you say, he was not referring to her. I firmly believe he was seeing Madison during this time.  IMO Hannah Ann was out of the picture for him before the end of 2019.

It is my opinion that this interview was not done in person although it may have been done when he did his media rounds. I just don't understand why they didn't post it right away since there is nothing spoiling the show in it.

IMO

Last edited by HavaDrPepper on Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification of what I am thinking)

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:03 am

cheriee wrote:@HavaDrPepper That's exactly how those interviews are done. Peter is set up in a studio and does many interviews in a row with affiliate news channels around the country. They are not in the same place.

And yes it would seem really odd that production is fine with HA speaking about moving to LA if she was F1. It just seems to me that she's setting up her life already beyond being with Peter. Meeting with youtubers and getting ready to live in LA. IMO from the clues we've seen Peter is either dating Madi or is single. All JMO

I agree. Hanna is setting up her life WITHOUT Peter. As she should because she is not final 1. She is going on with her life meeting with contacts and prob has modeling jobs already in the calendar. Her bestie Hanna G is there to help her (career wise and personally). I’m sure she is a bit scared but very excited too. I also think either Peter worked things out with Madi and is with her or maybe recently broke up and we will hear about it on Tuesday.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:16 am

FYI - it is a long trip from ATL airport to St. Simons for just a weekend visit.  4 1/2 hours

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:41 pm

Doggoneit wrote:FYI - it is a long trip from ATL airport to St. Simons for just a weekend visit.  4 1/2 hours

I just don’t see WHEN a SHV could have happened with them. Yes she was at ATL at a similar time as peter but he was working and was spotted by a fan in NC a couple hours later that night. A couple hours in the same place doesnt = SHV especially when it’s the airport of the biggest delta hub.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:30 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:FYI - it is a long trip from ATL airport to St. Simons for just a weekend visit.  4 1/2 hours

I just don’t see WHEN a SHV could have happened with them. Yes she was at ATL at a similar time as peter but he was working and was spotted by a fan in NC a couple hours later that night. A couple hours in the same place doesnt = SHV especially when it’s the airport of the biggest delta hub.

They are two. She may have more time than Peter to move to a place. Parents can also be picked up with a limousine... prods have money and this is not their first SHV around the country IMO. Skype is also a viable option to speak with parents IMO. Peter is working 4 days and 4 days off I read? I see many opportunities since Australia to see each other IMO. And I believe this generation know the tricks to post old pictures and change dates and location on SM.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska