SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 4 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:36 pm

bluwavz wrote:Credit to Reality Steve for the spoilers.

So here’s what I have regarding the final rose ceremony…

-As we know, Madison doesn’t show up to the final rose ceremony.

-Peter then calls off the final rose ceremony until he can talk to Madison. But she’s already left to go back to USA, so they have to all leave and go to USA for him to talk to her.

...snipped

I haven't even read his whole post but these first two lines are literally what 95% of us predicted MONTHS AGO on the FRC speculation thread.  And RS is meant to be some kind of super sleuth spoiler guy?   no no   I remain unimpressed.

Also.... as I have said before there is NO WAY Madison simply "left to go back to the USA".  We're not talking about slipping away from the producers and hopping on a bus here.  The FRC location is incredibly remote.  If she left, she did it with TPTB's blessing and assistance IMO.  So CH's whole "all of us just found out..." speech is BS of the highest order, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by atem Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:43 pm

Bobette wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Credit to Reality Steve for the spoilers.

So here’s what I have regarding the final rose ceremony…

-As we know, Madison doesn’t show up to the final rose ceremony.

-Peter then calls off the final rose ceremony until he can talk to Madison. But she’s already left to go back to USA, so they have to all leave and go to USA for him to talk to her.

...snipped

I haven't even read his whole post but these first two lines are literally what 95% of us predicted MONTHS AGO on the FRC speculation thread.  And RS is meant to be some kind of super sleuth spoiler guy?   no no   I remain unimpressed.

Also.... as I have said before there is NO WAY Madison simply "left to go back to the USA".  We're not talking about slipping away from the producers and hopping on a bus here.  The FRC location is incredibly remote.  If she left, she did it with TPTB's blessing and assistance IMO.  So CH's whole "all of us just found out..." speech is BS of the highest order, IMO.

Yeah, we agree to that, but what else could it be other than Madi left AU?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:49 pm

It seems to me that RS is probably partially correct but I could also see it playing out differently. I don’t think his spoilers about the FRC in Australia ring true. Madison seems to leave on her LCD in the day time and Peter’s devastated because he knows she’s left. I guess it could be that he finds out she’s 100% left when he’s preparing for the FRC but again it’s up in the air.

Anyway there’s so many unanswered questions that this could turn out either way. From a viewer’s perspective the only love story I saw was between Peter and Madison. IMO there was certainly a connection present from the very first date and a tenderness with them that I didn’t see with any other relationship. Peter says he thinks he fell in love with three women, but I think that’s more a product of his own indecision. Peter seems to need to do a lot more growing, and I’m not surprised the two remaining women were 23.

I do strangely think that Peter and Madison would otherwise be quite compatible even though there are some obvious obstacles. If there’s one thing that made me think they could make it work it was her father following the Seed To Mountain charity. That Peter and Madison both have an interest in doing such work could indeed be a positive foundation for a partnership, something unifying and meaningful when so much of the other connections he pursued were very surface level. It made me think her Father had given his approval for the relationship, and that many conversations were had with him spending time with her family. Peter may not be as religious as Madison, but IMO if you have a heart for service that would certainly be meaningful for her Father to see. I guess we’ll see how it all plays out.

IMO they will have a lot to work on if they do get together, but not anything insurmountable if they wanted to grow together. They both seem to want adventure, and Madison’s intro mentioned that she loves to travel (something compatible with Peter’s job as a pilot) plus their huge value placed on family is also positive. There’s couples who have seemingly had everything perfect and they didn’t work, and others who seem like they’d last a month and they’re happily together years later. Only time can tell.

Some of the things Peter’s said post show have confused me though, and part of me wouldn’t be surprised if at ATFR he’s single. This season really seems to have been one of indecision and manipulation. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:50 pm

Does everyone think that Madi having been in Burbank recently could now have been the People cover shoot?

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:54 pm

I finished reading the post - he doesn't even know who's at the Air B&B!  (...and probably only knows the location of the house because he saw it sleuthed here).  

I saw nothing in his post that hasn't been speculated here for months, and yet he seems to think he's revealed some kind of earth shattering information?  

bluwavz wrote:
But now I’ve finally received what I needed to receive to release the ending and we’ll see it all play out come Monday and Tuesday during the live finale. Should be interesting.

Geez dude get over yourself.   no

ETA: Oh yeah and I've said it before but there's no way Pete and Madi will last IMO - far too incompatible.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:55 pm

Welcomeparty! @cheriee first of all welcome!

It wouldn’t surprise me either IF Peter is single at the ATFR!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:59 pm

@Bobette I agree with you! RS doesn’t know what happens! And saying that house is in CA.. came from here and the awesome slithers!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:00 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Welcomeparty! @cheriee first of all welcome!

It wouldn’t surprise me either IF Peter is single at the ATFR!

Thank you so much! And thanks to everyone for their sleuthing this season. I've silently been reading all of the threads and have so many thoughts. IMO you have done better work than RS.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:03 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@Bobette I agree with you! RS doesn’t know what happens! And saying that house is in CA.. came from here and the awesome slithers!

:yes: Quite honestly, anyone could have written that article based just on reading our forum.  And we did it all without any "sources" or insider info.  I wonder how much money he made from that whole-lot-of-nothing post. no no

@cheriee Welcome1 Thank you and I agree 1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:05 pm

@HavaDrPepper @Bachhh022 YUP 100% ! TPTB is PO that their many almost successful attempts at ‘ preventing spoilers’ by really manipulating Peter and his choices til the last minute, for the sake of topping the ‘ fence jump’ is at the last minute falling apart. THEY NEED THAT CONTROL OF THE ENDING! cantstopl And they won’t stop at anything to get it now.

They had the perfect wishy-washy, naïve, spineless, horny lead they could dream of, who was blinded at every curveball they threw in from the Victoria finasco to the removal of Kelley, the lack of time he was given with Madison, the 3 final ones rooming together, the set up in the FS date order, the super crazy FRC location with hot weather that would make anyone unable to decide if they want a Pepsi or a Coke, and the staged exit of his favorite would be fiancée and the STRONG arm twisting of not ending things with HA... it’s so vile!
Peter thinks CH is his buddy, coming to his home to have dinner and listen to him share his innermost feelings with the :uptonogood is like a scripted Bond movie. But Peter’s ego seems too big to accept anyone is playing him, even if it’s screaming at any sensible viewer, because that would mean HE IS WRONG.

⭐This is a year that will be truly a deep dive into questioning everything he believes and his convictions will be tested. He is hitting his Saturn return and these next few years will hopefully help him find the maturity needed to examine, test and correct his behavior and set a better suited trajectory for his future. ⭐
One can hope.
O/ T can’t wait for Colton’s book to come out...should be interesting to read what his take on TPTB will be.

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:12 pm

If RS's spoilers are true (and I know he's saying since he spoiled he's been being told he's not, and the fact he says nothing about what we all know here about something happening in California means maybe he's not right) then no wonder they didn't want it getting out. Worst season ever. Worst lead ever. Pathetic to string Hannah Ann along. Spineless!

It's also what everyone assumed from the start. I guess they were telling everyong it was UnSpOiLaBLe because they were affraid :angryemotion Redfacemad everyone basically worked it out anyway from day one.

leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1345

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:37 pm

I think RS should have just posted what he thought was the ending without saying that he finally got the confirmation, to spoil the season -- he might not be getting so many phone calls from "new sources" now if he had done that. TPTB have really prided themselves on it being an "unspoiled season", so I can only imagine how they are reacting to this and how many of their "moles" are coming out of the woodwork now to create doubt and confusion. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska