SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 43 of 64 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 53 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:05 pm

They have a psychologist on the show who just might not be corrupt. I imagine that person only needed one look at Peter after the show to deem him unfit for service, because he looked almost dead at the end.
Maybe that’s how he got out of Kelly & Ryan.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:08 pm

@HavaDrPepper Another blessing in disguise, where they can be off the map for longer without suspicion or rumors of any kind...
It’s now making more and more sense that Madison coming in Burbank with 2 suitcases was a planned move to run for cover privately after the Finale. They didn’t anticipate being THIS  bad maybe, but they we’re prepared.
I love the fact that Peter can just hop on a plane and take Madi with him to a safe place away from everyone!  Hopefully far enough  from the nest...
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:09 pm

Of course, CH knew what was going to happen. In one of those articles above he even mentions that he had to lean into it. In the Mills interview he said that they were aware that Barb was upset about Peter and Madison potentially getting back together and knowing that, they had to make her a focal point on the night. They didn't need a Barb cam in the corner and CH didn't need to keep coming back to Barb so she could further twist the screw. But they all knew it made for good drama for those that enjoy seeing others in pain so the show went on irregardless
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:34 pm

Im sure the past few weeks in the Weber house was a battle, Peter knew going into ATFR that his mother was not a happy camper that he broke the engagement and was in touch with Madison. So going into ATFR imo Peter was not going to fuel his mother by showing his affection towards Madison like he wanted too. He kept his happiness on the down low because he knew going in that he didn't have his parents support. If he had their support where Madison was concerned I think once Hannah was off that stage we would've seen a happier Peter and happier couple in the end and they probably would've done the media rounds and been off to a great start. His mother destroyed that for them and for us. Madison is a strong , smart, girl and I hope with this whole Barbara fiasco she stands by Peter . He needs her more now then ever. Bottom line IMO Madison is a threat to his mother, in more ways then one. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:36 pm

lightredemption wrote:Of course, CH knew what was going to happen. In one of those articles above he even mentions that he had to lean into it. In the Mills interview he said that they were aware that Barb was upset about Peter and Madison potentially getting back together and knowing that, they had to make her a focal point on the night. They didn't need a Barb cam in the corner and CH didn't need to keep coming back to Barb so she could further twist the screw. But they all knew it made for good drama for those that enjoy seeing others in pain so the show went on irregardless

Chris is such an a**. He would have made the audience much happier had Peter & Madi gotten their moment.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:44 pm

Astrobach wrote:@HavaDrPepper Another blessing in disguise, where they can be off the map for longer without suspicion or rumors of any kind...
It’s now making more and more sense that Madison coming in Burbank with 2 suitcases was a planned move to run for cover privately after the Finale. They didn’t anticipate being THIS  bad maybe, but they we’re prepared.
I love the fact that Peter can just hop on a plane and take Madi with him to a safe place away from everyone!  Hopefully far enough  from the nest...
JMO

I hope this is exactly what happened ,if this is the mystery surrounding the 2 hugh suitcases , that makes me happy , happy. clapping!
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:24 pm

Jolena wrote:Im sure the past few weeks in the Weber house was a battle, Peter knew going into ATFR that his mother was not a happy camper that he broke the engagement and was in touch with Madison. So going into ATFR imo Peter was not going to fuel his mother by showing his affection towards Madison like he wanted too. He kept his happiness on the down low  because he knew going in that he didn't have his parents support. If he had their support where Madison was concerned I think once Hannah was off that stage we would've seen a happier Peter and happier couple in the end and they probably would've done the media rounds and been off to a great start. His mother destroyed that for them and for us. Madison is a strong , smart, girl and I hope with this whole Barbara fiasco she stands by Peter . He needs her more now then ever. Bottom line IMO Madison is a threat to his mother, in more ways then one. jmo
Yes, all that sounds likely.

If that’s true, and they are both determined to give it a go, Madison is just the kind of girl Peter needs on his side to fight Barb. Remember what she said outside the MTP house: “I fight for what I believe in. I’m loyal to a fault. I’m really protective over my people.” Everything I’ve seen and heard about her supports that.

It’s funny when recappers touch on that conversation, they seem to not hear those things.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:41 pm

https://twitter.com/bustle/status/1238184241030201344?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:39 pm

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/barbara-weber-will-not-apologize-to-madison-prewett-after-bachelor/

Oh gosh so barb doesn’t think she has anything to apologise for at all 🤔
And one of her biggest concerns is madi hasn’t apologised to Hannah Ann 😬 I mean at the end of the day that’s all ok Peter, it’s not like Madi meddled with their relationship when they were together. Nothing happened until post break up. It’s not Madis fault peter was still wishy washy and couldn’t get over madi.

His mum needs to take some responsibility for her hand in all of this and she certainly needs to realise how much of this is on her son.... all jmo

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:05 pm

blueblues wrote:

If that’s true, and they are both determined to give it a go, Madison is just the kind of girl Peter needs on his side to fight Barb. Remember what she said outside the MTP house: “I fight for what I believe in. I’m loyal to a fault. I’m really protective over my people.” Everything I’ve seen and heard about her supports that.

It’s funny when recappers touch on that conversation, they seem to not hear those things.
JMO

I thought that was one of the most compelling parts of the conversation @blueblues. Peter bringing up a story about Madi and her Father, Madi saying that she's strong willed, and then Peter saying tell me more. I agree, Madi is probably one of the only women he's ever dated that actually has the ability to stand up to Barb.

And this is a point that I haven't seen discussed and that I think is a clear difference (and maybe isn't lost on Peter). I think in any future dispute, HA would take Barb's side and be okay watching Peter be emotionally manipulated by his Mother. In contrast, in any future dispute, Madi would take Peter's side and not be okay with watching Peter be treated in such a way. According to Barb, HA loved Peter the most. I strongly beg to differ. Madi is the one who has actually shown Peter authentic love, she is the one who has stood up to Barb, she is the one who has taken the brunt of the blows and still stayed by his side.

And that is why Barb hates her. She doesn't control Madi, and Madi was never going to put her relationship with Barb above her connection to Peter. And that is indeed the healthy and sane response.

All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:09 pm

Just read the article , thanks for bringing the link over. His mother is a piece of WORK . Her thinking Madi needs to apologize to her and to HANNAH is just plain CRAZY IMO.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:15 pm

There are a bunch more articles on that L&S site. Interesting that Peter was sequestered in a hotel room for 3 days before ATFR. I couldn’t imagine he went home after ATFR. But Barb 🤦🏻‍�

Last edited by gabriele on Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 64 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 53 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska