SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 42 of 64 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 53 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Emeralds Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:34 am

lorijbaker wrote:I don't understand why Peter didn't stand up more to his parents.  He at that time needed to tell his mother and his father to STOP.  Put his arm around Madison and tell her in front of everyone how he would protect her and be there for her.  I just don't think either of them had their heart completely in it.  I don't see how it will work.

Because he was on live TV & knew that the more he fought with Barbara, the worse she'd be. By being passive, he was trying to diffuse the situation, but Barbara wasn't having it. I think if they had been in the Weber home in private, Peter's reaction would have been more like MTP. I also think Peter wasn't expecting to be eviscerated by his own mother on live TV & was in a state of shock.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:47 am

I am beginning to think that there is a silver lining to Peter being the lead this season even though the season was a sh*t show.

He has seen the true dysfunction within his family and just might be able to deal with it, hopefully through therapy and a lot of support from others. And, someday, he will have the relationship and family that he truly wants.

Also, did you know Peter has at least 1 sister? I didn't. That little nugget was dropped in a comment on a post at reddit by her as she mentioned Barb is her step-mother. Barb is wife #2 and Pete Sr had an affair with her while married to wife #1. Adds another layer as to why Barb is so controlling... if he cheated on someone else, he could possibly cheat on her. duh

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:56 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:I am beginning to think that there is a silver lining to Peter being the lead this season even though the season was a sh*t show.

He has seen the true dysfunction within his family and just might be able to deal with it, hopefully through therapy and a lot of support from others.  And, someday, he will have the relationship and family that he truly wants.

Also, did you know Peter has at least 1 sister?  I didn't.  That little nugget was dropped in a comment on a post at reddit by her as she mentioned Barb is her step-mother.  Barb is wife #2 and Pete Sr had an affair with her while married to wife #1.  Adds another layer as to why Barb is so controlling... if he cheated on someone else, he could possibly cheat on her.  duh

IMO

He does? I didn't know any of that.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:12 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:I am beginning to think that there is a silver lining to Peter being the lead this season even though the season was a sh*t show.

He has seen the true dysfunction within his family and just might be able to deal with it, hopefully through therapy and a lot of support from others.  And, someday, he will have the relationship and family that he truly wants.

Also, did you know Peter has at least 1 sister?  I didn't.  That little nugget was dropped in a comment on a post at reddit by her as she mentioned Barb is her step-mother.  Barb is wife #2 and Pete Sr had an affair with her while married to wife #1.  Adds another layer as to why Barb is so controlling... if he cheated on someone else, he could possibly cheat on her.  duh

IMO

Woah. It says a lot that the sister has never been mentioned.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:20 am

Yeah, I had no idea. It was only Mom, Dad and Jack at the hometown date on Hannah's season.

Somebody made a comment about RS reporting that Peter was already screwing around before the engagement ended. The half-sisterbrother than commented (paraphrased) that he got that behavior from OUR dad and mentioned that Pete Sr is an "accomplished adulterer". Someone then asked "is he really?" Half-sister brother then said that his relationship with Barb started while he was already married.

Correction.... it is a half-brother!!! I found other posts he commented on. One post commenting that the rest of the Weber family is not off their rocker and that the finale was awkward for them as it was for the rest of the viewing audience. Man, he spills a lot of info in comments to other posts. I found them by clicking on his user name and his posting history comes up.

speechless

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:26 am

Emeralds wrote:
lorijbaker wrote:I don't understand why Peter didn't stand up more to his parents.  He at that time needed to tell his mother and his father to STOP.  Put his arm around Madison and tell her in front of everyone how he would protect her and be there for her.  I just don't think either of them had their heart completely in it.  I don't see how it will work.

Because he was on live TV & knew that the more he fought with Barbara, the worse she'd be. By being passive, he was trying to diffuse the situation, but Barbara wasn't having it. I think if they had been in the Weber home in private, Peter's reaction would have been more like MTP. I also think Peter wasn't expecting to be eviscerated by his own mother on live TV & was in a state of shock.
I agree! I think he was in shock and I think he was trying to defuse it too! And he did say he lived Madi!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:45 am

atem wrote:The only person that didn't bash on stage was Madi.  The one all of them, including Chris, was blaming for all this.

HS should have forgiven Peter by then.  There wasn't a need to humiliate hum.

IMO Hannah Ann had ample right to call Peter out. It gave her the ultimate closure she needed. By her pointing out specific things to Peter, from her perspective, it gives Peter information he can choose to - or not - learn from. She had time to think it through, unlike their initial breakup talk, plus she had much more insight after watching the season play out. I thought she did a good job. Breakups have emotion. Proposing to someone while in love with someone else, which is what Hannah and the viewers saw, isn’t necessarily IMO, something she needs to forgive. Sometimes people do things to us that aren’t pleasant and shouldn’t be accepted. Better to just neutralize over time. There are now no loose ends between them which IMO is a healthy break up.

Madi presented herself very well on stage. I would have liked it more if she and Peter shared a few specifics about the future. Peter said “one step at a time” which is understandable however Peter has been indecisive so many times this season so something concrete would have been nice. For example, if they plan to go with his friend’s charity together that would have been a very nice detail to share to end the season on a high note.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:10 pm

@notarose I understand your sentiment about wanting more information about Peter and Madison, and they may have had an intention to say a little more IF Barb had not torpedoed their whole appearance together. That made it more difficult to insert ANYTHING positive really. They barely made it alive by the end of the prolonged segment they were given. Again, production GAVE the mic and the spotlight to Barb, - with CH constantly prodding and asking for HER opinion - and she wouldn’t  let go, like a bulldog that won’t let his prey...that made for great TV as the execs would say! Rolling Eyes
Also, in that highly volatile environment, to say anything positive could’ve been used against them and could STILL  be used against them: « But, Peter, you said on AFTR that you would XYZ... 1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 2622943811  People would hold them to whatever they say and follow their every move. What they really need is exactly what they are taking now, which is a solid block of time AWAY from the nonsense that has been one of their biggest obstacle in the first place.
I’d rather they take that time to focus on THEM right now, and make good informed choices slowly, together, with as little interference possible.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:20 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1238151517950980096?s=20

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1238116208857296896?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:38 pm

As much as I would want to know how what’s going on with them, I love that they just went out the back door and basically vanished.1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 1f4a8

Has there been any official comments about the media tour that never happened? I think Peter was scheduled for Kelly & Ryan at least.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:48 pm

blueblues wrote:As much as I would want to know how what’s going on with them, I love that they just went out the back door and basically vanished.1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 1f4a8

Has there been any official comments about the media tour that never happened? I think Peter was scheduled for Kelly & Ryan at least.

I think they're definitely somewhere together where they can have privacy. It's been almost 48 hours since the finale and there haven't been sightings of either one of them that I've noticed. As far as the press tour, Mills said they weren't scheduled to do one as of a weeks ago but Peter was scheduled for Kelly & Ryan as of the beginning of the week so that's weird.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:57 pm

ABC sets up all the press in advance so IMO they knew it would be a disaster so I think they just tried to avoid press for him.  The Kelly & Ryan might have been the only thing he was going to do but apparently they canceled it. Wouldn't be surprised if someone from production wasn't on the phone doing it during the live show!

This could also be why he did the mid-show press in February... before the disaster of the ending happened.  And, I definitely don't believe that CH didn't know what mom would do.  He is friends with them. I wouldn't be surprised if she hadn't expressed her feelings before the finale.  And, the fact they had her in the box on the screen so much... TPTB knew something was gonna happen.

IMO

No need to look for Peter and Madi at the SEC tournament.  It has been canceled.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 64 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 53 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska