SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 47 of 64 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 55 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by 11minny Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:47 pm

Jolena wrote:
11minny wrote:
cheriee wrote:Exactly, with or without Madison, Barb has caused serious damage to her son and family. Does Barb not realize that even if they break up, Peter's always going to resent just how awful she was at the finale even if they reconcile. I am sure he understands her concerns and would've been able to get beyond that, but the humiliation and harm she wanted to inflict (on him and on Madi), that's not easy to forget.

All JMO.

You know the worst part of this is that she does not believe that she has done anything wrong.  If I was in her position, I would have done just the opposite that she did.  I would have welcomed Madison with open arms, knowing that the odds of them working out are extremely slim.  You do that and even if they work out, he will always know that you'll support him.  Just tell him privately before they leave for Alabama, if things don't work out for you there, we'll always have a place for you here.

Well said and what I would've said to my son.  Barb deserves to lose him even if it's for a long while so he can get his life together away from under her roof. jmo

It was pretty easy for me to write, because we had to do it. But, he is extremely happy with a beautiful wife and grandson, and we couldn't be more proud of all of them, even though we don't get to see them as often as we'd like, because of distance.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by pikake Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:52 pm

cheriee wrote:Barb saying this: “It’s not that we did not like Madison … I don’t know her well enough to form an opinion” just highlights her insanity. She truly could've just said at the finale that she hopes to get to know Madi and they'll discuss everything in private when they have the time. The end. Nothing more needed to be said, just support your son and move on.

The relationship would play out however it would anyway. If they're not meant to be, then they won't be. Instead, Barb's isolated her son and hurt her family. Just the definition of terrible parenting. She'll be massively shaming Peter right now, placing all the blame on Madi, and I hope he finds a way to stand up to it once and for all. It's so toxic and dysfunctional, I hope everyone recognizes that. All JMO.

I completely agree with your excellent post, especially the reference to the relationship being so toxic and dysfunctional. I definitely witnessed the same thing. It’s not my place to analyze someone I’ve never met, but I do recognize the symptoms of a certain disorder which sometimes is associated with “control issues” ... that’s all I will say, as I’m not a professional and don’t pretend to be, but I have experienced something similar. It is beyond challenging to deal with that type of personality, but watching the show on Tuesday night it was perfectly clear to me what was happening. Also, the observation of Peter’s father was telling. I have to say it was shocking to me to see how “extreme” this situation was! Peter will hopefully receive support and guidance in this area, so he can move forward with Madi, or whomever, and thrive in his own relationships. JMHO ...

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:54 pm

I saw on reddit that Madi commented on Ashley I's Instagram and Ashley responded back that Madi was beautiful inside and out.

I also read that Peter started following Madi on Insta and that Jack (his brother) deleted the posts about Madi on Instagram. I wonder if they all realize that producers used this to cause this drama and maybe trying to get things straightened out?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:01 am

atem wrote:I saw on reddit that Madi commented on Ashley I's Instagram and Ashley responded back that Madi was beautiful inside and out.

I also read that Peter started following Madi on Insta and that Jack (his brother) deleted the posts about Madi on Instagram. I wonder if they all realize that producers used this to cause this drama and maybe trying to get things straightened out?  

Did they say what post of Ashley's she commented on? I never seem to be able to find anything :headbanging
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:01 am

This is definitely recent because after I read Madi started following him, I checked his several times yesterday. I have not checked today yet until I read that post. Plus I'm on a laptop so follows show in order of follow.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Captu294

https://www.instagram.com/pilot_pete/following/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:04 am

11minny wrote:
cheriee wrote:Exactly, with or without Madison, Barb has caused serious damage to her son and family. Does Barb not realize that even if they break up, Peter's always going to resent just how awful she was at the finale even if they reconcile. I am sure he understands her concerns and would've been able to get beyond that, but the humiliation and harm she wanted to inflict (on him and on Madi), that's not easy to forget.

All JMO.

You know the worst part of this is that she does not believe that she has done anything wrong.  If I was in her position, I would have done just the opposite that she did.  I would have welcomed Madison with open arms, knowing that the odds of them working out are extremely slim.  You do that and even if they work out, he will always know that you'll support him.  Just tell him privately before they leave for Alabama, if things don't work out for you there, we'll always have a place for you here.

That’s what Sean Lowe’s parents did with Catherine. They welcomed her with open arms and just loved her even if at the time they had concerns. I think it’s one of those things where it will work itself out given a bit of time. I think it’s fine for parents to express their concerns in a loving manner but then just leave it at that and show confidence in their adult children’s abilities to make good decisions. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:This is definitely recent because after I read Madi started following him, I checked his several times yesterday. I have not checked today yet until I read that post. Plus I'm on a laptop so follows show in order of follow.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Captu294

I did the same thing! cantstopl

You know, and I might have went through his list quickly, but I don't remember seeing a certain host and face of the franchise on it.
If you want to see them give it a try, this has to be a good thing.

I'm wrong, he's still there.

Last edited by 11minny on Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my error)

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:This is definitely recent because after I read Madi started following him, I checked his several times yesterday. I have not checked today yet until I read that post. Plus I'm on a laptop so follows show in order of follow.

You guys are so quick. I was on Instagram and saw this on bachelorteas story and this was like 13 minutes ago. I thought well I have some news to share and of course come here and you guys are already on top of it!!! I love it!! Haha. I thought I was quick!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:17 am

pikake wrote:
cheriee wrote:Barb saying this: “It’s not that we did not like Madison … I don’t know her well enough to form an opinion” just highlights her insanity. She truly could've just said at the finale that she hopes to get to know Madi and they'll discuss everything in private when they have the time. The end. Nothing more needed to be said, just support your son and move on.

The relationship would play out however it would anyway. If they're not meant to be, then they won't be. Instead, Barb's isolated her son and hurt her family. Just the definition of terrible parenting. She'll be massively shaming Peter right now, placing all the blame on Madi, and I hope he finds a way to stand up to it once and for all. It's so toxic and dysfunctional, I hope everyone recognizes that. All JMO.

I completely agree with your excellent post, especially the reference to the relationship being so toxic and dysfunctional.  I definitely witnessed the same thing. It’s not my place to analyze someone I’ve never met, but I do recognize the symptoms of a certain disorder which sometimes is associated with “control issues” ... that’s all I will say, as I’m not a professional and don’t pretend to be, but I have experienced something similar.  It is beyond challenging to deal with that type of personality, but watching the show on Tuesday night it was perfectly clear to me what was happening.  Also, the observation of Peter’s father was telling. I have to say it was shocking to me to see how “extreme” this situation was!  Peter will hopefully receive support and guidance in this area, so he can move forward with Madi, or whomever, and thrive in his own relationships. JMHO ...

Thank you @pikake, I completely agree with you too. I have sadly seen people minimize what we saw on that stage, and I really think it's important for people understand the seriousness of the situation. Without understanding that I think it's impossible to grasp the full dimensions of what has happened. About the pain that has been caused, and why it's so important to not validate Barb's actions. There are people now turning this around on Madi, saying that she was the one disrespectful. I can't imagine being attacked in that way and then having people blame you for it. Peter and Madi need support and guidance right now from people they can trust.

Seeing that Peter is now following Madi on Instagram it's clear that wherever they are, they're together and trying to work through this all. Whether they end up in a relationship or not, this is a huge learning experience. Barb appears to be beyond redemption at this point, Peter and Madi aren't responsible for her, they're responsible for their own lives and they should live them according to their own values and decisions. All JMO

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:16 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1238317810499059712?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:17 am

They are not going to be together, but I am glad that Madi won't have to deal with this drama any more! It was not good for her mind or health.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:20 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9qPjN1AjlJ/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 64 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 55 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska